Free Football Analysis Tool

keef75

Following on from previous discussions about this (unfortunately all posts have been removed from the betting tools section of this forum), I'm pleased to announce that the rdata site is still up and running and I'll be keeping it updated with the latest fixtures and results so we can get some ideas of the best performing historical systems.

The site is http://rdata.uk and it is available to everyone.

It is absolutely free to use with no restrictions, log-ins etc. and I intend to keep it that way.  I update the data daily and am still adding the lower league information so that more selections can get picked up.  There's only data going back to 10th August at the moment as that's all I could get my hands on but it is an extension of the infamous 'Monster'.  

If anyone has any historical data that shows results with the league positions of the home/away teams (at the time of the match) plus prices for 1X2, BTTS and U/O2.5 I'd be very interested in seeing it.  I know there are paid-for solutions out there but the ethos of what I am doing here is all about keeping data free.

I won't be posting any unnecessary information or links here.  I'll mostly leave it up to you to visit when you want.

I added a little bit of extra functionality earlier - Eligible Matches.  Once you've set up the parameters you can click on the green button above the filter box and you will see the matches that fit the criteria chosen.  Sometimes there won't be any matches (especially at this time of year when lots of seasons are only just starting).

There is an option to save parameter (filter) sets so they can be loaded at a later date and re-tweaked if necessary.  Scroll down to the bottom of the Football Analysis page and you'll see the save box.

I noticed earlier that someone had saved a set (the ones in capitals are mine) and the one selection for today was a winner so well done whoever that was! 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.