Racing Chat - Wednesday June 6th

350 Wolves

Domitilla 13/8 PP

I like the Marco Botti trained 4yo here, she ran at Newbury on debut last year (4th of 9) and then switched to the AW. She finished second at Kempton and Chelmsford before winning on her handicap debut at Lingfield off a mark of 74. That was a Class 3 race and she now goes to her fourth different AW track with 7lbs more to shoulder in a lower grade. I think this is a good bit of placing and can take this before going back up in class.

Today's card at Hamilton:

It's most unusual that I give as many as six WIN tips, but most of the current favourites on the Hamilton card look good bets.  Difficult to decide between Broken Spear and Sir Dancealot for the nap, but eventually decided on the latter by virtue of distance winner and less opposition.

WIN bets:

2.00   Broken Spear    6-4

2.30   Rotherhithe    7-4

3.00   Akamanto    11-4

3.30   Sir Dancealot (nap)  5-4

4.00   Aasheq    2-1

5.00   Only Spoofing    5-6 

The only other race, the 4.30, appears to be a duel in which I would expect Inexes to  prevail over Start Time, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Hi guys. Will just rewrite selections for now so they aren’t in a giant font again lol. I will now include my NAP (and NB if applicable) on here. 

4:30 - Inexex 11/4 (NAP)

Won this race for the past two seasons. Last year he did this off a 2lb higher mark. Both wins came on g/f and soft so he is versatile ground wise. 

Kempton:

6:30 - Bouclier 9/1 EW Coral 4P

8:30 - Denmead 2/1 B365

Won this race last year. 3lbs higher now but he was a neck 2nd in a higher grade at York lto. Was also 2nd over C&D last August off 1lb higher.

Wetherby:

7:40 - Mango Chutney 6/1 EW &

Ice Slice 7/1 EW

*Preference is for Ice Slice*

8:10 - Our Kylie 4/1 EW

16 hours ago, Destroyer said:

Hi guys. Will just rewrite selections for now so they aren’t in a giant font again lol. I will now include my NAP (and NB if applicable) on here. 

4:30 - Inexex 11/4 (NAP)

Won this race for the past two seasons. Last year he did this off a 2lb higher mark. Both wins came on g/f and soft so he is versatile ground wise. 

Kempton:

6:30 - Bouclier 9/1 EW Coral 4P

8:30 - Denmead 2/1 B365

Won this race last year. 3lbs higher now but he was a neck 2nd in a higher grade at York lto. Was also 2nd over C&D last August off 1lb higher.

Wetherby:

7:40 - Mango Chutney 6/1 EW &

Ice Slice 7/1 EW

*Preference is for Ice Slice*

8:10 - Our Kylie 4/1 EW

Thanks for the comments, I was looking at the 8.30 yesterday. I see you tip Denmead which likes it at Kempton and I imagine will try to control the race from the front. I think this will set it up for Quothquan! So i’m On each way! 

Good luck!

On 05/06/2018 at 2:04 PM, BillyHills said:

350 Wolves

Domitilla 13/8 PP

I like the Marco Botti trained 4yo here, she ran at Newbury on debut last year (4th of 9) and then switched to the AW. She finished second at Kempton and Chelmsford before winning on her handicap debut at Lingfield off a mark of 74. That was a Class 3 race and she now goes to her fourth different AW track with 7lbs more to shoulder in a lower grade. I think this is a good bit of placing and can take this before going back up in class.

Great day!!!!!!! Treble + NAP!!!!!!!