Racing Chat - Saturday May 26th

255 Chester

South Seas 9/2 Coral

Class 2handicap but I think South Seas is up to winning in this grade. Ran here 15 days ago and finished 7th but that was a decent sighter for today and wont mind any of this rain up here in the North West. Looks decent value and has a good draw.

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

230 good 

Grand koonta    323

Society power  320

These two are a little clear of rest so  lets roll the dice 

Grand koonta 10ptsxwin 12/1 bet365

Society power 10pts win 9/2 b365 

unless people know something I don’t, I’ll be real surprised if Koonta goes off at 12s :) 

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Added another batt at 16/1....10 pts win ...just too good value to miss at that price 

Yes, Another Batt is my entry for today in the Naps comp. Badly drawn here but won in a good time at Chester and at the then price of 16/1 looked good value; best price now 14/1

1 minute ago, Alastair said:

Yes, Another Batt is my entry for today in the Naps comp. Badly drawn here but won in a good time at Chester and at the then price of 16/1 looked good value; best price now 14/1

I didn' want to back another horse but just vastly overpriced so had to back .....yes I agree the time looks very impressive on paper 

1 hour ago, Alastair said:

Trainer gave the strong impression beforehand he would come on for the race

didn’t hear that, just know from previous what the horse is capable of, and keep expecting him to come good again. 

may have to give up on that one, that was just a dismal, dismal showing again today..