** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Sunday Feb 25th

455 Fontwell

Quiz Master 5/1 PP

With the Tizzard yard going well this could be the day Quiz Master gets his reward for some very consistent performances. One of his best runs this season was here over C/D on decent ground. He runs off the same mark as last time when a good third at Chepstow in the mud and looks like a solid EW bet to nothing.

16 hours ago, BillyHills said:

455 Fontwell

Quiz Master 5/1 PP

With the Tizzard yard going well this could be the day Quiz Master gets his reward for some very consistent performances. One of his best runs this season was here over C/D on decent ground. He runs off the same mark as last time when a good third at Chepstow in the mud and looks like a solid EW bet to nothing.

Interesting pick! I was talking to my friend the other night! Ones a professional gambler, and an accountant. We was talking about not backing chasers each way in certain races as you lose double the money if it falls over! I’m seeing less bookmakers offering faller insurance. I didn’t ask him how he decides on what races he chooses to not back each way! Take your bet above for example! It’s not a bet for nothing if it falls over!

Edited by godofhorses

1 hour ago, godofhorses said:

Interesting pick! I was talking to my friend the other night! Ones a professional gambler, and an accountant. We was talking about not backing chasers each way in certain races as you lose double the money if it falls over! I’m seeing less bookmakers offering faller insurance. I didn’t ask him how he decides on what races he chooses to not back each way! Take your bet above for example! It’s not a bet for nothing if it falls over!

Apologies your race is a Hurdle race which we wasn’t talking about, more chasers! An interesting topic though!

23 hours ago, BillyHills said:

455 Fontwell

Quiz Master 5/1 PP

Thanks for the steer, I totally agreed and had a decent bet! It helped the fav had a stinker!