Sports & Racing Trading on Betting Exchanges (EXCLUSIVE PL DEAL)

Hey all, I've just spent a little time browsing the forums here and it appears to be quite a tight-knit community. I arrived after briefly talking to one of the guys that runs the show. I wouldn't normally post up like this but he assured me you're a welcoming bunch with a keen interest for taking value!

@Sir Puntalot approved text below.

--------------------------
Punters Lounge EXCLUSIVE Deal - Caan Berry Trading Software

Punters Lounge has done a deal where PL itself makes no money from it, they have passed this on in full to PL members by way of the following:

3 FREE Pre Race Training Guides to Trading on Horse Racing - Normal Price £39.99 - See here https://caanberry.com/product/pre-race-trading-guide/
After the Free Guides have been claimed, PL Members get 60% Discount on all product purchases. Other sites have only a 10% discount to put that into perspective.

Terms and Conditions

1. You must be a forum member with 10 posts to claim either of the above.
2. The first 3 members to email Caan will get the Free Pre Training Guide. 

Email Template to Use

Email: [email protected]
PL Forum Username: Your Forum Username Here
Product: Free Pre Race Training Guide or 60% Discount Code (once the free products have been claimed)

3. New forum members posting 10 posts all in the same day to get the deal will be discarded.
4. Promo Code will be sent back via email once your Forum Account has been verified as valid.
5. @Caan Berry will be available to answer any queries on this thread.

------------------------
Caan's Story

Some may have already heard my name before as I've been featured by both Betfair, Betdaq and appeared as a guest speaker for Matchbook.

Around 9-10 years ago I fumbled my way into the world of betting. At first I started posting on forums much like this, most of them don't exist anymore although it was great to bounce ideas and opinions off each-other. Quite frankly, I was clueless then! 

Fast forward a decade and things couldn't have turned out much better. Early on I was sidetracked into a small betting niche; sports trading. It started when another forum user mentioned betting software that allowed one-click betting. I don't actually think many understand it well now even; but in short, sports trading on the betting exchanges is where you place both back and lay bets on the same selection to lock in a profit. Just like cash-out, except it was around years before (and you only pay commission on winnings).

blog about it regularly here. But I'm not just here to plug a link to my site, I'd like to open up the debate here on this forum. Have you tried sports trading? Maybe you have a couple of questions? I'd be happy to contribute and answer all that I can.

Either way; if tradings for you or not, it'll certainly help you understand value in betting a little more. Which is of course; the only way to make a significant profit :)

Cheers!
Caan

p.s. Before I go; I want to be totally transparent; trading may not be as easy as it first seems. Unless you're serious it may not be a money-spinner, either way I suspect it'll help your betting knowledge.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.