Racing Chat - Monday Nov 20th

2.40 Plumpton

Chef D'Equipe 9/4 bet365

Typical rubbish Monday so lets try and get in and get out with a winner, I expect a couple of odds on shots to oblige but we wont get rich picking them and people only seem to 'like' big winners around here!!
Anyway I liked the way this ran on his UK debut for his amateur rider, he pulled his arms out for most of the journey and he will know a bit more this time.

44 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

2.40 Plumpton

Chef D'Equipe 9/4 bet365

Typical rubbish Monday so lets try and get in and get out with a winner, I expect a couple of odds on shots to oblige but we wont get rich picking them and people only seem to 'like' big winners around here!!
Anyway I liked the way this ran on his UK debut for his amateur rider, he pulled his arms out for most of the journey and he will know a bit more this time.

Yeah we like our big prices. My selection tomorrow is going to be running wolf 12:50 at Leicester,trainers got seconditis lately but I'm hoping the horse can turn the tables on fly home harry.

23 hours ago, BillyHills said:

2.40 Plumpton

Chef D'Equipe 9/4 bet365

You've beaten a rubbish Monday as we're in profit today even if the last 3 races goes downwards. :ok Thanks as always for the tips and organizing both competitions. 

1 minute ago, vikki37 said:

You've beaten a rubbish Monday as we're in profit today even if the last 3 races goes downwards. :ok Thanks as always for the tips and organizing both competitions. 

Same from me Billy, and not only for the tips. Gone from an impulsive gambler to a disciplined investor within 6 weeks. It must take so much of your time up. Thankyou.

22 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Yeah, like that one, just not sure it likes a battle and Leicester has an uphill straight, may just struggle to get home but I hope he's well clear by then?

Good luck:ok

41 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Nice one mate:clap

You called the finish too..it was well clear.....:clap