** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Brazil GP

Just two races left and not much to play for, we have to be careful now because the last time Lewis Hamilton wrapped up the title early he switched off completely and I dont think he won another race.

It may be best left to the hungry Verstappen at 4/1 with BeVictor, I really dont like the Evens about Hamilton and i'm not interested in Vettel.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 10.23.11.png

The stats will tell us that the pole position driver has won the last 4 races and the front row has been successful in every race bar one since 2006.
Last year we saw the Safety Car for the first time in 4 races. The average number of retirements is 3.8 so on bare figures we should bet the overs this week.

At the moment its 4/9 for a Safety Car and 1/2 for over 15.5 finishers with Betfair, neither strike me as value bets so will have another look after qualifying.

Early bet: Max Verstappen 4/1 BetVictor

:ok

Hate to say I told you so but Hamilton takes his eye off the ball again and ends up in the barriers, he now starts from the pit lane and will do well to get anywhere near the podium. He's 16/1 to win the race and 9/4 with bet365 to make the top 3.

This leaves a front row between Bottas on pole who looked a bit twitchy for my liking, and Vettel. Bottas really drives like a bloke still trying to impress his boss. He's Evens and not for me, Vettel we have discussed, he's 15/8 at Hills and thats about right.
Although i'm with Red Bull this week they don't seem to be on the pace for some reason, we could pray for rain to equalise the cars!

I see Roy Brindley put up 'No Safety Car' on ATR yesterday at 2/1, I see where he's coming from but did he see the weather forecast, it could scupper his bet but it is the value call for sure.
If rain comes the 'unders' would look tasty at 11/8 with so will take the chance seeing as the engine reliability on some cars have come into question too. We sort of have a double chance bet, so the odds are good.

My treble this week for a double Force India points finish along with Ricciardo, the prices are 4/11,1/3 and 4/11 for a treble of just under 6/4 with Hills.

Bets:

Under 15.5 Finishers 11/8 Betfred
Perez, Ocon and Ricciardo Points Finish 2.45/1 Hills

Already Advised: Verstappen to win