** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat - Thursday June 8th

850 Carlisle

Chiswick Bay (Ratings NAP) 7/4 Bet365
A 9yo now but has been running very well recently and looks ready to strike anytime now. He ticks a lot of boxes here as he goes well at the track, goes on the ground and comes here with the best recent form. The Fahey yard are going well as pr usual and he looks hard to oppose here.

330 rip

Candelisa    189

Swift emperor   179

Nice win today so carrying 20 pts over to attempt double up ....tricky race this with candelisa running a stinker last time but previous run was classy so unknown which horse going to turn up but 10/1 looks value ....Swift emperor also looks decent value at 9/1 ...gurkha friend and kharbertation big dangers but roll the dice 

Candelisa 10pts win 10/1 will h

Swift emperor 10pts win 9/1 willh

Had a quick look at the Haydock card today with it being my local track and the lethal combination there that is Kingscote/Dascombe.

They have Legato (12/1) in the 2.10. Only had 4 runs so far, all maidens and starts handicap life off 66 today.

First 3 maiden runs were over a mile, and his next run last time was over 1m 2f at Chester when hampered and then stayed on late so even though finished 7th he did hint that might be better over further.

Handicap debut today stepping up in trip from 1m 2f to 1m 3.5f.

Chester is obviously a tight track too so I think a fairer, galloping track like Haydock might help.

That was quite a hot Class 3 maiden at Chester last time too with the winner of that race now rated 88.

So the combination of the step up in trip, handicap debut, and drop in class could all point to a big run

7.00 sand

Dancing breeze  144

Me too Nagasaki   141

Pivoine 134 

Pivoine has been well backed for the all conquering stout and Moore team but no value in price at all given recent form  but top two rated here are both 8/1 ...that looks far better value and worth a chance 

Dancing breeze  5pts win 8/1 wh

Me too Nagasaki  5pts win 8/1  bet365 

Edited by richard-westwood

6 hours ago, DanV89 said:

Had a quick look at the Haydock card today with it being my local track and the lethal combination there that is Kingscote/Dascombe.

They have Legato (12/1) in the 2.10. Only had 4 runs so far, all maidens and starts handicap life off 66 today.

First 3 maiden runs were over a mile, and his next run last time was over 1m 2f at Chester when hampered and then stayed on late so even though finished 7th he did hint that might be better over further.

Handicap debut today stepping up in trip from 1m 2f to 1m 3.5f.

Chester is obviously a tight track too so I think a fairer, galloping track like Haydock might help.

That was quite a hot Class 3 maiden at Chester last time too with the winner of that race now rated 88.

So the combination of the step up in trip, handicap debut, and drop in class could all point to a big run

Stayed on well into 3rd but nowhere near impressive winner. 

3 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

7.00 sand

Dancing breeze  144

Me too Nagasaki   141

Pivoine 134 

Pivoine has been well backed for the all conquering stout and Moore team but no value in price at all given recent form  but top two rated here are both 8/1 ...that looks far better value and worth a chance 

Dancing breeze  5pts win 8/1 wh

Me too Nagasaki  5pts win 8/1  bet365 

Beaten a neck...bummer