** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League XXII Weekend > May 4th - 7th

As usual, I don't have much lined up in advance but will post anything I spot where time allows. RP tip for Huddersfield +14 tonight looks in good shape tonight (18-12 up as I type). I'd backed Larroyer to score a try but it's void as he doesn't feature. Had a buy of Tom Holmes's try minutes at 8. He started on the bench.

The Post called the handicap right but no joy for me with Holmes, They favour St Helens +2 tomorrow. Meant to mention that some teams will be affected more than others by International call ups this week.

England play Samoa on Saturday and tomorrow sees Australia v New Zealand. The hosts are around 8 point favourites and tipped by the Post to win by 11 to 20 at 11/4. My bet is Johnson to score a try at 16/5 with PP. I make it he's scored a try in 4 of 11 games he's played in for NZ against the Aussies. I wouldn't argue that makes him a true 7/4 shot tomorrow but I am inclined to think he shouldn't be bigger than 3/1.