** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League Weekend 01-02 Apr

Veria has many problems, players are unpaid and this week they did abstain from training. In such a match can not say and write a lot, I will follow the seat and motivation and will suggest the ace
FC LEVADIAKOS vs VEROIA FC @@ FC LEVADIAKOS, odds 1.80

PAS home has only received six goals in 12 games, which accepts one goal every two games. In total has 17 to 25 under 2,5 and 9 to 12 under 2,5 inside seat and 6 to 8 under 2,5 in most recent games. Xanthi total has 17 to 25 under 2,5 and 7 to 12 under 2,5 in home. Both teams are pretty tough and hardly accept the goal, so I'll go with the under 2,5
PAS GIANNINA vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

AEK in the last eight games have received three goals in total has 16 to 25 no goal and 10 to 13 no goal at the stadium. Panathinaikos has a total of 16 to 26 under 2,5 and 17 at no goal, while away from home has 10 to 13 under 2,5, expect close game with few goals and a few steps in front of the two homes, few goals are in the lead and probably the last
AEK ATHEN vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

The two groups having 6 to 8 under 2,5 in recent games while Kassiopi has a total of 18 to 25 under 2,5 and 11 to 12 under 2,5 in front of the joint, on the other Iraklis 16 to 25 unders 2,5 and 8 to 12 unders 2,5 away. I do not expect to open the game and will suggest the few goals
AO KASSIOPI vs PAE IRAKLIS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Panionios from eight contiguous under 2,5, and overall has 20 to 25 under 2,5 and 10 to 12 under 2,5 in the stadium. On the other Atromitos having 7 to 8 under 2,5 in most recent match in total has 16 to 25 under 2,5. I do not expect an open game, I think that as usual in the two teams will have small score
PANIONIOS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

I'll stay away from the final results, I'll leave them to Fight, I will recommend to score both teams because it will become a battle
PAE IRAKLIS 1908 vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

You take chances with the draw, in my opinion is quite convenient and is very performance, a grade is good for what two groups
LARISA AEL vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ Draw, odds 2.70

Both groups possess very good defensive line, so have 16 to 26 under 2,5 whole league and 9 to 12 under 2,5 in the teams and 9 to 13 under 2,5 addition PAOK.
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

A very important game for both teams, with huge interest grading, Platanias is excellent in, while Jimenez shots show a very close game with few goals, I will go to under 2,5
PLATANIAS CHANION vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Panathinaikos has 17 to 26 no goal and 9 to 12 no goal home. Panionios has 20 to 26 under 2,5 and 10 to 13 under 2,5 away, the two teams have very good defensive lines, do not expect to take too many risks today, the game will be very closed with a few goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1,60