Conflict Cup

After watching the biggest and best Sporting Event of the year I was thinking about the arguments being made about handicapping Irish horses in English races and vice-versa. When English people pick up their paper in the morning do they look at the Irish racecards. Probably yes when Punchestown and Curragh are on what about the likes of Sligo and Laytown. As my Short Price Favs thread is over I am going to begin my Conflict Cup thread.

I am going to pick a horse from England and Ireland everyday. My naps of the day both sides and I will see who wins the Conflict Cup. Don't know should it be on Strike Rate or ROI (welcome to listen to opinions) but will hope to make a profit on both sides. Will keep it at flat stakes (but will keep my staking strategy for Short Price Fav) and all bets will be over Evs at time of post.

Remastered 16.30 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 15/8  (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. 3/1, second of 11 in bumper at Punchestown (16.5f, heavy) on NH debut 24 days ago. Should progress.

Clic Work 14.05 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available

Has improved as expected for switch to fences (tall, useful-looking gelding), making it 2 from 2 in good style at Taunton in January. Subsequent 5 lb rise could underestimate him. Player.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.