** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Conflict Cup

On 1/2/2018 at 11:59 PM, Xtc12 said:

Outer Space 17.40 Wolverhampton 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog)

4th - Close up, ridden and headway approaching final furlong, stayed on close home

On 1/4/2018 at 9:24 PM, Xtc12 said:

Jammin Masters 14.25 Wetherby 1 pt win @ Evs (bog)

Non Runner

On 1/4/2018 at 9:24 PM, Xtc12 said:

Ship of dreams 18.00 Dundalk 1 pt win @ 2/1 (bog)

1st @ 10\3 - Tracked leaders, headway to dispute approaching straight and led 2f out, ridden 1f out and kept on well inside final furlong

Antarctica De Thaix 14.40 Wincanton 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog)

Took very well to chasing last season, winning 3 races on the bounce, including a listed race. Good second to promising sort on return at Market Rasen (3m) and leading claims here.

Smokey Joe Joe 15.05 Cork 1 Pt Win @ 4\1 (bog)

Fell two out in handicap chase (8/1) at Limerick (22.6f, heavy) 9 days ago when looking sure to win. Has a good chance on pick of form if he can get round in one piece here.

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Soulsaver 15.45 Plumpton 1 pt win @ 4/1 (bog)

3rd - Raced wide, chased leading pair, 2nd before 2 out until pushed along and dropped to 3rd soon after, held when mistake 2 out and last, kept on same pace

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Sizing Titanium 14.15 Naas 1 pt win @ 11/8 (bog)

4th - Tracked leaders on inner, ridden in 4th on inner 2 out, soon no extra

On 1/7/2018 at 11:33 PM, Xtc12 said:

Greyed A 14.15 Fontwell 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog)

1st @ 11\10 - Made all, pecked and sprawled on landing 6 out, remained a narrow leader, ridden before 2 out, kept on very gamely

14 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Jack the Truth 14.20 Southwell 1 pt win @ 11\10 (bog)

3rd - Chased leaders, ridden and every chance over 1f out, 3rd and one pace inside final furlong

16 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

The Glasgow Warrior 15.00 Newcastle 1 pt win @ 11\8 (bog)

1st @ 11\8 - Tracked leaders, headway to lead 2f out, ridden and hung left final furlong, ran on

16 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Graineyhill 13.05 Clonmel 1 pt win @ 5\4 (bog)

1st @ 5\4 - Held up, 10th before 3rd, progress to track leaders approaching straight, soon led, went on from before 2 out, quickly asserted, stayed on well from before last, comfortably

5 minutes ago, vikki37 said:

Spare Parts is racing again today. Do you think he will win again or maybe too tired? 

@vikki37 I hate being asked that question. I didn't expect it too run, to be honest, but they must think its in good form.

Mercury came up when I was going through my own "ratings" last night and he was just edged out as my selection today.by "The Glasgow Warrior".  Sorry but you will have to make up your own mind on this one.

1 hour ago, Xtc12 said:

@vikki37 I hate being asked that question. I didn't expect it too run, to be honest, but they must think its in good form.

Mercury came up when I was going through my own "ratings" last night and he was just edged out as my selection today.by "The Glasgow Warrior".  Sorry but you will have to make up your own mind on this one.

Ah! I'm so sorry! I wasn't planning to bet on Spare Parts but just going through the races, when seeing that he popped up, I was just interested in your thoughts as he was one you picked yesterday and I was surprised to see him going to run again today. Sorry again. 

1 hour ago, vikki37 said:

Ah! I'm so sorry! I wasn't planning to bet on Spare Parts but just going through the races, when seeing that he popped up, I was just interested in your thoughts as he was one you picked yesterday and I was surprised to see him going to run again today. Sorry again. 

I reckon its between the front 2 as Mercury is a bit of an unkonown but is up in class but could be better than this class, Spare Parts will have his own way up front so really depends how much better Mercury is as Irish form is not transferable to here and they usually improve greatly and tend to be better class than our low graded horses. My own personal bet will be a forecast but I just fancy Mercury ahead of Spare Parts 

4 hours ago, vikki37 said:

Sorry if I put you off Spare Parts.

Mystique Moon 14.20 Lingfield 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog)

Won first 2 starts and even better form in defeat twice since. Should be sharper for recent return from a break and can get his head back in front now. 

Texas Radio 20.00 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog)

One win from 23 Flat runs. 6/1, creditable second of 14 in handicap at this course (8f) 7 days ago, would have benefited from stronger handling. Shortlist material. 

3 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Sorry if I put you off Spare Parts.

Not at all. I wasn't going to bet on it like I said. I followed the PL tip which lost but it's okay. :) Thanks and sorry again. I'll remember not to ask next time. Great results from you and good luck with your coming bets. I like following this thread. It is interesting. Thanks. Have a great weekend.