** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 10th & 11th

aleagueodds.jpg.30428356dfd498b9fedbdca8

A staggered couple of weeks here with half of the A-League playing this weekend and the other half playing next weekend. Does anybody with any extensive A-League knowledge know why this is exactly? I did think it was because of the Australia FFA Cup starting but I can't see any fixture clashes so I think that's incorrect.

@vasilli07, it looks like it's just you and me now! I'm going to go on an A-League recruitment drive this week. What are you thinking for these two games? Let's look to get things back on track after a poor week last weekend.

@lockscombi, it's a shame you're leaving it now but it's been a pleasure interacting with you. Maybe you could still give us your thoughts? Stepping back and not having any investment in the decision-making might make you a more shrewd tipster!

Yeah, it's was a horrible week. The split round was to help the ACL participants prepare for their games but looking at their rubbish performances so far, it's probably needless.

For this week, just a lean to Melbourne Victory. They have a pretty good home record so I kinda of like them to get back to winning ways.