Weekend > Mar 3rd - 5th

aleagueodds.jpg.20e69ba2faac919615689369

@vasilli07, you went all out last weekend mate! A bet on every game. You had varying results. Sydney FC didn't let you down. Wellington Phoenix surprised everyone by pulling that result out of their arse on the road. Victory grabbed the win but it was narrow. Perth Glory delivered a solid win. However, Mariners couldn't get the win. Interested to see what bets you have lined up here. Even though you had a mixed bag, I still enjoyed reading your thought process. Very logical and I found myself agreeing with your decision-making a lot.

@lockscombi, you also had differing results with the likes of Sydney Utd and Perth Glory coming good but the risky punt on Mariners not quite coming off. It was worth the gamble if you ask me at those odds. So close to coming off. What are you thinking here?

Melbourne Victory +0.5 1.88 @ pinnacle

The 3rd and last Big Blue of the regular season. The 1st 2 are tightly contested and won by Sydney. It's pretty hard to beat a quality team 3 times in a row and Victory is probably due some luck, that's why I'm tipping them to get something here.

Western Sydney -0.5 1.81 @ marathonbet

They were humiliated again in the ACL by fielding a rubbish team. A must win game and having an extra day rest over nothing to play for except pride Adelaide, surely they must break the jinx by winning the 1st game of their season at their adopted home, right? ;)

Newcastle Jets +0.25 1.84 @ sbobet

The busy schedule has taken its toil on Brisbane Roar. They have looked quite tired in the last 2 games. As I mentioned before, Jets are a inconsistent bunch so they may not take advantage of it. And further more, they already beaten Roar twice this season so like Big Blue, there is a chance Roar could get something here. I will go with the +0.25 just in case Jets draw.

Hey boys. I've decided to use some wisdom and have decided to cut my losses on Football betting forever.

There are way to many variables in soccer such as dives and stupid refs/red cards that ruin it for me. Also with the draw involved it's just to damn hard to pick

I gave it a good run this year but it's clear to me on my charts it's a losing proposition. Take my advice. Bet on 2 legged games like NRL, or AFL or watever. I consistently win at NRL because it's generally easier to figure who is the dominant team. Stupid calls, penalties, red cards don't change the final outcome as badly like football does.

I do think that Football is really a live betting kind of game due to the Red card effect. Prices change dramatically in football so that's where the smart bettor will make most of his money. I am to busy with other things to watch every bloody soccer game live. I also think it might just be better to back any underdog if the price goes over $4 due to the red card effect and unpredictability in football.

I wish you guys well in the future!