Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Welsh Open

welshopen1stround.jpg.eb43beca01dc59e5b6

The Welsh Open has started this week. Most of the big guns are involved. What are we all thinking for the betting? I've listed the odds for the remaining 1st Round matches and will get the 2nd Round odds up tomorrow when they are all lined up.

@louis12, @Mullahoran, @owenclass, @bet man, @Fader, @adijuve, and @kevshat, you've all bet on the snooker before. Who do you think is a likely winner? Any early stage tips for the 1st and 2nd Round matches?

welshopenfinal.jpg.904784af6166dc03769fa

The final for this tournament is later today. Is anyone thinking of any bets for this? Personally, I think Trump has been in superb form and justifying his tag as one of the best of this current generation. I think he could win this final comfortably.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Punters Lounge Forum Tips

• Le Hachette 7.10 Kilbeggan

15/2 Bet365 - EW

• OSLO------2.00-------NEWBURY

10/1--------SKYBET-----WIN

• 1700 Not - Admodum 11-2 WH

• Encipher

2.00 newbury

• Newbury 4.10    Prejudice    7-4 Ladbrokes

• Newmarket 8:25 - Emily Goldfinch 6/1 Bet365

• On 7/18/2019 at 1:02 AM, Torque said:

I like to put a premium on ability, confidence and experience and so I'm backing Koepka, Dustin Johnson, Woods and Francesco Molinari on the exchanges at 13, 21, 34 and 46 respectively. Koepka's major record is something else, Dustin Johnson has been top of the rankings or near the top for a long time now and always has low scores in him and Molinari obviously won this last year when Woods was in contention. Woods has hardly played this season but the Masters win shows he can still do it. Good luck everyone :hope

As expected, at least in terms of the prices, Koepka is in contention and Johnson is in touch. Molinari might still have a chance but Woods is definitely gone - I'll be very surprised if he even makes the cut. Ahead of the second round I'm adding Rose, Simpson and Garcia to my exchange position at 18, 29 and 36. Rose is such a steady player that it's hard not to see him remaining involved until the end, Simpson surprised me with how well he played in the conditions and if he gets into a good position he's shown over the last year or so that he can convert, and Garcia has pedigree at these tournaments which means he's worth siding with after a good start.

On a separate note, I didn't expect Rory to post anywhere near the number he did. Nerves must have got to him in a big way and it's incredible to think that when he was 16 he shot 61 around here - unless conditions were perfect back then or the course has changed that is some contrast in scores.

• Friday 19/07/2019

No Selections

• Byline 18.35 Hamilton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog)

140,000 gns Muhaarar half-brother to 3 winners, including smart winner up to 6f Blaine and smart winner up to 6f Bogart. 3/1, second of 8 in maiden at Ayr (6f, good to firm) on debut. Obvious claims. 

Max Dynamite 17.10 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog)

Useful gelding. Course winner. Bit below form third of 11 in minor event at Royal Ascot (21.6f, good, 10/3) 27 days ago. Significantly down in trip. 

• 23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Peace Prevails 20.15 Epsom 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog)

3rd -  chased leading pair, pushed along and closer on outside 2f out, stayed on inside final furlong, not pace to challenge

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Peaches And Cream 15.55 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog)

5th - slightly impeded 1st, chased leaders, slight mistake 4th, 4th after 7th, switched about behind horses from 3 out, no impression from 2 out, one pace

• Popular Members

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts