** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend > Jan 26th - 29th

aleagueodds.jpg.eb13ec6a6c321c1852d1d7d0

It was back to losing ways for Adelaide United against Sydney FC last weekend. However, they are low at 2.00 against Wellington Phoenix.

@vasilli07, you had a right go at the predictions last weekend. More positive results than negatives. Are you hopeful of any tips this weekend?

@lockscombi, results didn't quite go as you wanted for that treble last week. Are you looking at anything this week? Regarding your concern over the @ symbol, it is used to tag people into topics (just as I have done with you here). Maybe @Sir Puntalot can let us know if there is a way to disable them? I leave them on because I find them very useful. You can just ignore them by continuing to type as normal. The name will only be inserted if you press the tab bar and then press enter.

I have already shortlisted Melbourne Victory and Wellington Phoenix DNB this week.

It's probably the last chance for Victory to stop Sydney in the race for the Premiership. Even if they don't, Victory will want to defeat Sydney to prove that they are at least beatable.

Adelaide hopes of playoffs are pretty much gone now so their heads are likely to turn the Asian Champions League. If Vince Lia is available for Wellington, I will go with them. His presence allows Roly Bonevacia to play higher up the pitch, a position where he can be more destructive and create more havoc.

Once again, I will confirm my plays again. :)