** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Festive Fixtures > Dec 23rd - 28th

aleagueodds.jpg.decde7897016b1ef89760fa8

The A-League fixtures will be played over the course of a week around Christmas for this latest round of games.

@vasilli07, I think the smart money is against Adelaide United every week at the moment. Watch them win this week now I've said that! I am a bit wary that it will be an emotional game for Adelaide United's Peter Blazincic who is making his last appearance for the club. The players will want to give him a send-off.

@jamiedavies02, you fancy any bets this week after sensibly abstaining last weekend?

Nothing of interest for me I'm afraid. Melbourne City relatively short as usual but I won't be opposing them. Wouldn't be surpired to see either Western Sydney or Wellington to pull off an upset - both relatively even on my KPIs with their respective opponents, prices are about right so I won't be getting involved

Melbourne City will be my play of the week. Nothing is going right for Perth at the moment. On the field, they are defensively poor. Off the pitch, they have players(Rhys Williams) wanting out. Melbourne City needed a kick to their butts and they got it from Victory, that should give them abit of motivation to kickstart their season again.

I like Roar as well but knowing my luck, WSW will decide to defend better and win this week. :@

Edited by vasilli07