** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA Grand Prix

BillyHills

USA Grand Prix

With only 4 races ever taken place here the stats are obviously a bit weak. Quite surprising we have had a Safety Car for the last 3 events and the first lap is the problem area here. The odds are 10/11 with Skybet that we see another S.C. and i suppose thats a fair enough price.

The number of finishers looks like being high despite last years big number of retirements, the circuit is not too demanding and what we have seen is lots of cars pulling out in the last couple of laps but they still count as 'classified' finishers. (90% of the race needs to be completed = 50 laps).

Its 10/11 each of two with Paddy Power and the spread is 18.5 finishers, i would suggest going over this week.

Hamilton is on pole and will be hoping for a decent start just for a change, he's out to 7/2 for the title and this week is a must win. He's 8/11 with Coral and that looks a touch generous to me, he is 4/7 in places.

With Ferrari so far behind the pace Red Bull should have a clear run at the Mercedes and a little EW on Ricciardo at a big price is worth a nibble in case anything happens at the start.

580bd722deda0_ScreenShot2016-10-22at22.1

Selections:

Lewis Hamilton Outright 8/11 Coral

Daniel Ricciardo EW 10/1 Ladbrokes (1,2)

Safety Car = Yes 10/11 Skybet

:ok

Hamilton has to be the most disliked sports star in the UK or certainly competing with Tyson Fury for that title. I actually want him to lose, that's not good considering he's English, but he's such a twat.

On a betting side - he's got a great record and it's a case of horses for courses and this track he clearly just clicks with, so barring a failure, it's hard to see him getting beat even with a bad start.

On 10/22/2016, 10:38:04, BillyHills said:

USA Grand Prix

With only 4 races ever taken place here the stats are obviously a bit weak. Quite surprising we have had a Safety Car for the last 3 events and the first lap is the problem area here. The odds are 10/11 with Skybet that we see another S.C. and i suppose thats a fair enough price.

The number of finishers looks like being high despite last years big number of retirements, the circuit is not too demanding and what we have seen is lots of cars pulling out in the last couple of laps but they still count as 'classified' finishers. (90% of the race needs to be completed = 50 laps).

Its 10/11 each of two with Paddy Power and the spread is 18.5 finishers, i would suggest going over this week.

Hamilton is on pole and will be hoping for a decent start just for a change, he's out to 7/2 for the title and this week is a must win. He's 8/11 with Coral and that looks a touch generous to me, he is 4/7 in places.

With Ferrari so far behind the pace Red Bull should have a clear run at the Mercedes and a little EW on Ricciardo at a big price is worth a nibble in case anything happens at the start.

580bd722deda0_ScreenShot2016-10-22at22.1

Selections:

Lewis Hamilton Outright 8/11 Coral

Daniel Ricciardo EW 10/1 Ladbrokes (1,2)

Safety Car = Yes 10/11 Skybet

:ok

Kerching on all 3. :ok