** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie A & B > September 2016

seriea.jpg.d3b988e437e34117f3eb1a854cacfserieb.jpg.743e50553243d59cb76f69b12c46b

Odds courtesy of bet365.

Genoa are the surprise leaders after two games in Serie A but they face a massive task against Fiorentina this week. Atalanta versus Torino and Chievo versus Lazio are two games that are too close to call. Where are your bets going this week? Not sure there is an easy game to call in Serie B either bar Frosinone versus Latina.

AC Cesena v Carpi FC

AC Cesena: Laribi (0/0 m), Gasperi (0/0 m), Balzano (1/0 d), Falasco (1/0 d), Rodriguez (1/0 f), Ciano (1/0 f)

Carpi FC: Lollo (2/0 m, suspended), Petković (0/0 g), Montipò (0/0 g), Sabbione (0/0 m)

Juventus v Sassuolo

Juventus: Sturaro (0/0 m), Marchisio (0/0 m)

Sassuolo: Berardi (2/2 f, top scorer), Sensi (1/0 m), Defrel (2/1 f)

Palermo v Napoli

(Palermo's head coach De Zerbi is suspended for this clash.)

Palermo: Morganella (0/0 d), Trajkovski (0/0 f), Quaison (2/0 m)

Napoli: Tonelli (0/0 d), Chiriches (1/0 d), El Kaddouri (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

Serie A: AC Milan - Udinese

Milan won 3-2 their last game on home ground, should have been 3-1-/4-1, but could easily have ended 3-3 with Torino missing a late penalty, they then lost 4-2 at Napoli and giving up six goals and a mised penalty is hardly the dream defensive start and whilst they have had 15 days to work on solutions, they clearly need it. Suspensions today to Mbaye Niang and Juraj Kucka are hardly ideal and combined with the injury to Andrea Bertolacci and knocks to others, that leaves them very shorthanded in the middle of the park. Upfront, Niang has been very influential since breaking into the team with six goals and six assists in 18 starts and Milan won just two from 11 when he picked up an injury and was sidelined at the end of last season.

Udinese have avoided defeat in half of their last ten league and cup visits to the San Siro to play Milan and that alone suggest value in the quote for the visitors, they will travel a little nervously after an opening day mauling at Roma, but have steadied the ship with three points and a cleansheet at home to Empoli and can take a point and a goal or two today (3.75 to score 2+ feels big).

Udinese +0.75 ball 2.08 asian line/Sportmarket

from Clubgowi newsletter

seriea.jpg.00760c311ebc234a10053a0aa21ccserieb.jpg.f7e5b16d00d7f43ab24256d97c1d7

Odds provided by bet365.

One factor to remember when betting this week is not only did Italian sides play in Europe in mid-week but a full schedule of fixtures are lined up for mid-week this coming week so some sides might switch their squad up for this weekend's fixtures.

The one game I am drawn to is Inter Milan versus Juventus. Inter suffered a shock 2-0 defeat in the Europa League on Thursday night to Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva. They will be keen to rectify that this weekend. Juventus have started positively with three wins though but it has been far from straight forward. I can see a draw here. I would also back both teams to score.

inter are going to get trashing by juventus and it's no wonder mancini left. they haven't signed players and are another italian giant sliding down to nothing more than mid table club. juventus are on another level anyway. i can't trust roma as they've gone back to being unreliable defensively. they could be 3-0 up and let it slip away. that's so frustrating. i thought udinese would struggle this season as they've been so over reliance on di natale but so far in good form and scoring. i fancy them for grab a home victory

For brave punter my prediction for match Juventus - Caglari is:

Caglari have a better record at Juventus than a lot of other teams in Serie A, having claimed three 1-1 draws in their last five visits to Turin. While it is a very bold move to oppose Juventus. At massive odds, Cagliari Double Chance at is certainly a risky selection but it is my pick for this game. 

On 9/20/2016, 3:27:06, StevieDay1983 said:

seriea.jpg.2ddd23621f8ffa03bfcff682d7ec9serieb.jpg.3dc4fa9ad33f6f5899811ca80002b

Odds provided by bet365.

Big fan of the brave betting, @Niceguy! Even when it doesn't come off it's still ballsy! Some would say it's worth the losses to experience the rare win with those sorts of bets.

@sajtion, any BTTS picks standing out in these mid-week matches for you?

Haha, thank you for the compliment :). In support of my brave prediction I want to share odds from mollybet about game between Juventus - Cagliari. Do you think it's worth of the risk with these odds?

italija.png

Edited by Niceguy

I made a big mistake with this prediction. 
Before this match I was thinking like this:
"While it is a very bold move to oppose Juventus, the fact they have conceded a league-high of three goals from set pieces suggests they are currently very vulnerable. They have only kept one clean sheet in the league so far this season and Cagliari are certainly capable of causing an upset."
But I was wrong.

seriea.jpg.cde391eb4cc0ebcdce46e83160262serieb.jpg.dcfc19cd3cc09a450406c8dc86cff

Odds courtesy of bet365.

Right, @Niceguy, a chance to make amends for the last round and finish September betting in Italy on a high! Juventus, Inter, and Lazio handicaps are staring me in the face. Was tempted by a total goals under 2.5 accumulator but not decided yet. @sajtion, you love a BTTS acca. What's taking your liking?

SSC Napoli v Chievo Verona

SSC Napoli: Chiriches (1/0 d), El Kaddouri (0/0 m)

Chievo Verona: no absences

US Palermo v Juventus FC

US Palermo: Giuliano (0/0 d), Rajkovic (3/0 d), Trajkovski (0/0 f), Quaison (2/0 m), Bentivegna (2/0 f), Embalo (3/0 f)

Juventus FC: Mandragora (0/0 m), Marchisio (0/0 m), Benatia (3/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com