** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

acca 27th august

sajtion

this week is very difficult week for accumulator but i'm going to have a go at these. i know it's early days before the weekend so any opinion is welcome. again £10 for a potential £10.000 return

crystal palace win

i thought they showed resilience against tottenham and benteke should be available

arsenal win          

simply have to win after failing to get on scoresheet against leicester. it's been slow start to season but gunners to get the win

barnsley win

barsley are hot on their home turf. they are going to have too much for rotherham.wins over derby and qpr weren't accidents

ipswich win

ipswich are always worth backing at home. they are already hard to crack and should find a way past preston even if it may be a single goal

bradford win

easily beat coventry last week with three goals, 4 played and unbeaten. oldham very lucky to win against bury with own goal. doesn't score enough

milton keynes win

very strong team in the league and will be in promotion places. peterborough always concede. could be punished here

leyton orient

two wins on the bounce and great home record against their opponents. i think they will make it three

leicester

held arsenal to goalless draw a week ago but just a matter of time before they carry on where they left off last season. still have match winners and good home from

cardiff win

cardiff carry a lot of goal threat and i home i fancy them to get their second win. reading under jaap stam are stubborn but very uninspiring away form. cardiff should get the job done

Edited by sajtion

14 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

That's football mate. I had Norwich today who took a right caning at Birmingham, expected a bit better from them, especially there.

yeah there's often a boner amongst them. my head bruised from fu**ing me up again. you go through 100's games and think you pick your best ten and they go retarded on purpose. seriously in past ten days i've lost 5 coupon accumulators several thousand worth by by one or two wrong. it's beyond belief and i think i will stop betting on games where oldham and bury play. i don't understand those idiots

Edited by sajtion