** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

German DFB Pokal 2016/17

So i will start here with a Game for today

Luebeck-Sankt Pauli

This is a huge match. 4th League against 2nd League - North Derby and both Fans are hate each other very much.
Also Luebeck are starting really good in the season with 4 Games and there they have a 3-1-0 bilance by 7-0 goals. So very impressive so far. On the other Side we have Sankt Pauli with loosing both Games in 2. Bundesliga against Stuttgart and Braunschweig. Okey you can loose both of them, because there are strong opponents but this is not good for motivation and morale. Now you have here the Underdog with a good Form and a very strong defensive Line. On other Side Sankt Pauli´s defensive Line for me was not bad in this 2 League Games but a little bit shaky. So maybe today Coach Lienen wants to see a Game from a stability defensive.
No important missings on both Sides. This is for me a game who can be a surprised winner. But also i expected a game with hard fight and under floodlight and sold out it will be special for the home team. So i can see here a Game with low scoring.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 4/10 bet365

Hansa Rostock v Fortuna Düsseldorf

Hansa Rostock: Dorda (0/0 d), Garbuschewski (0/0 m), Stevanovic (3/0 m), Benyamina (1/0 f)

Fortuna Düsseldorf: Ferati (0/0 m), Kinjo (0/0 m), Yildirim (1/0 m)

TSV 1860 v Karlsruher SC

TSV 1860: Stojkovic (2/0 d), Karger (0/0 m), Lacazette (0/0 m), Simon (0/0 f), Sanchez (0/0 m), Ribamar (0/0 f), Sukalo (1/0 m)

Karlsruher SC: Vollath (2/0 first goalkeeper), Kempe (0/0 d), Thoelke (1/0 d)

FSV Frankfurt v VfL Wolfsburg

FSV Frankfurt: Heitmeier (4/0 d, suspended), Gebru (0/0 m), Stark (3/1 m)

VfL Wolfsburg (last season): Jung (11/0 d), Vieirinha (26/1 m), Arnold (31/3 m), Guilavogui (30/2 m), Gomez (f, newcomer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

16 hours ago, Neubs said:

Luebeck-Sankt Pauli

This is a huge match. 4th League against 2nd League - North Derby and both Fans are hate each other very much.
Also Luebeck are starting really good in the season with 4 Games and there they have a 3-1-0 bilance by 7-0 goals. So very impressive so far. On the other Side we have Sankt Pauli with loosing both Games in 2. Bundesliga against Stuttgart and Braunschweig. Okey you can loose both of them, because there are strong opponents but this is not good for motivation and morale. Now you have here the Underdog with a good Form and a very strong defensive Line. On other Side Sankt Pauli´s defensive Line for me was not bad in this 2 League Games but a little bit shaky. So maybe today Coach Lienen wants to see a Game from a stability defensive.
No important missings on both Sides. This is for me a game who can be a surprised winner. But also i expected a game with hard fight and under floodlight and sold out it will be special for the home team. So i can see here a Game with low scoring.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 4/10 bet365

Yes, think the under 2.5 goals is a great shout. These derby games can often be decided by the odd goal and it's best to stay away from the outright market with them because it is almost impossible to predict who will win with the form book going out of the window.

Any other games standing out for you, Neubs?

19 hours ago, Neubs said:

Luebeck-Sankt Pauli

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 4/10 >bet365

Late Goal made loosing this bet in 90th Minute for the FT 0:3 Goal.... Thats betting...

@StevieDay1983 today no pre betting... Not sure who good all German 1st Bundesliga Teams will start. So only Live betting. I take a look on Rot Weiss Essen-Arminia Bielefeld and Hansa Rostock-Fortuna Duesseldorf

On 20/08/2016, 14:05:11, Neubs said:

Late Goal made loosing this bet in 90th Minute for the FT 0:3 Goal.... Thats betting...

@StevieDay1983 today no pre betting... Not sure who good all German 1st Bundesliga Teams will start. So only Live betting. I take a look on Rot Weiss Essen-Arminia Bielefeld and Hansa Rostock-Fortuna Duesseldorf

What did you go for in the end with live betting @Neubs?

• 2 months later...

I´m starting today with
Frankfurt-Ingolstadt

Didn´t expected the result from last weekend, where Frankfurt easy beat poor Hamburg Team in Away Game. Frankfurt today i think they are a little bit fresher then Ingolstadt. Frankfurt have one day more off and Ingolstadt have - after a poor start in season - a very tough game last Weekend against Dortmund. Interessting to see how Ingolstadt Players have recorded this game. I mean they draw after there bad results against Top Favorite Dortmund 3:3 but on other Way, they must win this game. 2:0 and 3:1 they was in Front and becoming the equalizer in 90th+ Minute. Also i think Kovac made a very good job as Trainer in Frankfurt. I see also the Frankfurt squad is better in deep and quality then Ingolstadt´s Squad is. Specialy Frankfurt can in my opinion rotate and they didn´t loose too much quality. So against Hamburg there best Striker Meier, was not playing. He will play today, also important Midfield Player Huszti will play after suspension. So both can be important for today.
Ingolstadt on other side, i said they have not that good deep in his Squad. Lezcano on Ingolstadt side, are a doubt and maybe he will sit on the bench. So i expected a tough and close game and for me there is a advantage for Frankfurt because they have strikers. Meier no words about him and also Tarashaj showing a good Performance against Hamburg.
Ingolstadt on other side didn´t have such a striker. For me this can be the key today.
Crowd is not good today, only around 7.000 Fans in stadium because of sanctions of German Football Asoccesion, after riots and pyro in last Cup Round against Magdeburg. But from Ingolstadt i read only around 250 People travel to Frankfurt.

Frankfurt @ 1.95 3/10 betfair

23 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m starting today with
Frankfurt-Ingolstadt

Didn´t expected the result from last weekend, where Frankfurt easy beat poor Hamburg Team in Away Game. Frankfurt today i think they are a little bit fresher then Ingolstadt. Frankfurt have one day more off and Ingolstadt have - after a poor start in season - a very tough game last Weekend against Dortmund. Interessting to see how Ingolstadt Players have recorded this game. I mean they draw after there bad results against Top Favorite Dortmund 3:3 but on other Way, they must win this game. 2:0 and 3:1 they was in Front and becoming the equalizer in 90th+ Minute. Also i think Kovac made a very good job as Trainer in Frankfurt. I see also the Frankfurt squad is better in deep and quality then Ingolstadt´s Squad is. Specialy Frankfurt can in my opinion rotate and they didn´t loose too much quality. So against Hamburg there best Striker Meier, was not playing. He will play today, also important Midfield Player Huszti will play after suspension. So both can be important for today.
Ingolstadt on other side, i said they have not that good deep in his Squad. Lezcano on Ingolstadt side, are a doubt and maybe he will sit on the bench. So i expected a tough and close game and for me there is a advantage for Frankfurt because they have strikers. Meier no words about him and also Tarashaj showing a good Performance against Hamburg.
Ingolstadt on other side didn´t have such a striker. For me this can be the key today.
Crowd is not good today, only around 7.000 Fans in stadium because of sanctions of German Football Asoccesion, after riots and pyro in last Cup Round against Magdeburg. But from Ingolstadt i read only around 250 People travel to Frankfurt.

Frankfurt @ 1.95 3/10 >betfair

FT 0:0 :@

Darmstadt field up a good Line-Up....
Colak, Holland, Milosevic, Niemeyer, Gondorf, Sulu, Heller, Höhn, Esser, Obinna, Schipplock

Walldorf not far away from Darmstadt, so Home Advantage isn´t such big.
I try here:

Darmstadt HC -1 @ 2.4 3/10 Tipico