** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Glorious goodwood day4 Friday

310 good betfred mile 

Franklin d    99.16

One more word   99.11

Your fired    99.11

Donncha  99.10

With such a strong fav here in Franklin d and a strong bias towards low draws ...it's probably worth a shot at a forecast here ..,..top 4 are all drawn 11 or lower which works out perfect so seems a good shot ...pieces are all there so I'll play 

Franklin d 

One more word

Your fired

Donncha 

12 x 2 pt forecasts 

Qatar king george

Muthmir   99.33

Easton Angel   99.31

Washington  dc   99,28

Marsha      99,28 

Cotai glory   9.27 

Very classy sprint ..,,muthmir was behind some of these last time but hes been blowing the fluff off so far and this his 4th run on turf should be seen to full effect now and a very good sprinter when he's on form .,.could take a lot of pegging back .....of the others Easton Angel looks the most likely to cause the most problems with conditions to suit ...Washington dc respectedwith Ryan Moore at a big ew price ....and cotai glory also has chances .. that onehas the class factor..coukd be dangerous ...interesting race ....as I'm only having two races Friday May as well go big on this 

Muthmir 10 pts win 6/1 will h

Easton Angel 10 pts win 7/1 will h 

King George Stakes

Qatar King George Stakes (Group 2) (5f)

3.45 Goodwood: Friday 29th July

The richest race on Friday’s Goodwood card is the King George Stakes, a very competitive sprint over 5f. The winner earns £176,000 for landing this Group 2 contest and last years winner Muthmir will be fancied to go close in his bid to follow up.

For those that follow the trends; The last six winners of the King George came here on the back of a run at Newamrket in the July Cup and seven of the ten winners were drawn in single figure stalls.

Selection: Click Here To Bet Take Cover EW @ 16/1 

Full Preview

In the 3:45 King George Stakes it looks a really interesting race and you can give chances to a lot of the runners. But there's two I like here and one of them is the Charles Hills trained Cotai Glory. He won the Molecomb here in 2014 and was 5th in this race last year. He ran a blinder when a narrow, fast finishing second to Profitable in the Kings Stand at Royal Ascot in ground which supposedly was not ideal for him. He's an out and out 5f horse and loves fast conditions, so with this flying 5f and a strong pace to aim at I'll be surprised if he's not there abouts at the line.

The other runner I like is the Godolphin owned Jungle Cat who won his maiden at this track acouple years ago and came third in the Richmond Stakes. He proved himself as a top class horse with a useful stint in Dubai earlier in the year, he was 4th in the Al Quoz sprint not far behind Buffering, Peniaphobia & Ertijaal. Goldream further back. And a narrow second behind Profitable in the Palace House at Newmarket over 5f, he raced alone that day and the ground was softer than he would've liked. He was also 4th in the Kings Stand and I'm hoping this fast 5f, which will be perfect for him, can bring out a bold run.

Cotai Glory 10/1 Hills

Jungle Cat 18/1 Hills

On 28 July 2016 at 10:21:36, richard-westwood said:

310 good betfred mile 

Franklin d    99.16

One more word   99.11

Your fired    99.11

Donncha  99.10

With such a strong fav here in Franklin d and a strong bias towards low draws ...it's probably worth a shot at a forecast here ..,..top 4 are all drawn 11 or lower which works out perfect so seems a good shot ...pieces are all there so I'll play 

Franklin d 

One more word

Your fired

Donncha 

12 x 2 pt forecasts 

1st and 3rd ...bummer lol

On 28 July 2016 at 13:50:05, BillyHills said:

King George Stakes

Qatar King George Stakes (Group 2) (5f)

3.45 Goodwood: Friday 29th July

The richest race on Friday’s Goodwood card is the King George Stakes, a very competitive sprint over 5f. The winner earns £176,000 for landing this Group 2 contest and last years winner Muthmir will be fancied to go close in his bid to follow up.

For those that follow the trends; The last six winners of the King George came here on the back of a run at Newamrket in the July Cup and seven of the ten winners were drawn in single figure stalls.

Selection: Click Here To Bet Take Cover EW @ 16/1 

Full Preview

Well done BH great shout.