** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Live Poker Re-Jig - Have your say!

Bart(UK)

Guys/Girls/Friends/Legends,

We're thinking of re-jigging the forum a bit to make things easier to locate quickly and to help inspire a return to active posting. That will include but not be limited to the Live Poker board. It currently takes quite a bit of time to keep updated and we're not really seeing sufficient activity to justify it. Maybe we should have a single centralised calendar of events in a similar way to the Online Tournament Diary, and just summary pages for each tour?

Let us know your thoughts as a whole and on this section in particular.

• Do you use it?
  • What bits work well? What could be improved?
  • Should we concentrate on UK events only? include more of the many localised European festivals?
  • Would greater detail of online satellites, e.g. a roadmap of routes for qualification help?
  • Should we combine with the major online series so you can plan ahead?

Just thinking out loud, all feedback welcomed, don't hold back.

Bart

I think there are too many Poker Sub-forums. At the very least you could combine the Poker Chat and Poker Cash/Strategy forums. I would also merge the Live Poker into that forum.

I think we should encourage members to post a "Who's Going?" comment  in the Live Poker Events. It's always good to put a face to a name and it would develop a community spirit.