** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup > West Ham v Man Utd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really hoping that Man U lose here.They have just become painful to watch.

It's simply amazing to me that they are still in with a shout at Champions League qualification next year, the garbage they have played!

van Gaal is out of his league, and clueless as far as I am concerned.

He brings on Ashley Young to play center forward, after taking Rashford off, and playing Martial on the wing ?

Honestly, what is this nonsense.

The players that United let go, are all better than this current squad. 

Give me a strike force of van Persie and Welbeck, or van Persie and Hernandez.

It laughable. Why rip the heart out. Buy 3 world class quality players to freshen things up.

Don't pull the innards out of the beast and assemble an 11 man new team, that has no identity !

The quicker Man United lose this, and crash out of CL spot, the quicker van Gall goes. 

I cannot see Man United scoring a 1st half goal, so my bets would be 

1/2 time draw (probably nil nil and West Ham to win it

I cannot watch Man United. I never used to miss a game, and now it's a chore. They are so boring and uninspiring. There are few inspiring moments, but maybe I've just watched to much football. It all seems the same. They run around like headless chickens, behaving like a bunch of petulant t#@×ts. When a player gets beaten in a challenge they lie there groaning and writhing  in mock agony,  only to make incredible, miraculous recoveries.

What amazes me is that no one  sweats.  I watch Nadal  and he sweats buckets. Are footballers lazy, and slackers on the field ? They walk off at half time, flexing their tattoos, with not a hair out of place, and deinitely no beads of sweat !!!

glad it finished 0-0 at the half as another bet won. Pathetic to see van Gall celebrating like they had won the cl.

Edited by neilovan
added some text