The ladbroke handicap hurdle saturday

Just had a first run through of current declarations in search of ante post bets for saturdays big race 

Sort it out   99.12

Jollys cracked it 99.08

Noble inn   99.02 

Hurricane hollow  98.99

Only an initial look ...risky to bet at this stage but sort it out is top rated at the moment ....that could change as week goes on but two firms offering 14/1 as we speak so for small stakes that looks tempting ....also I know jollys cracked it has been fancied for this race for a while and rated 2nd warrants respect .. one firm offering 7/1 ....if he runs id expect that to be big come saturday so worth a nibble at this stage ....updates as week goes on

Sort it out 2 pts win 14/1 bet365

Jolllys cracked it  2 pts win 7/1 corals 

I was thinking ... hmm...maybe because I back higher priced horses it would be advantageous to back on the tote?....then I looked at big race last week ...winner was 8/1 ....tote paid 6.90 ?......this weeks caspian cup ...winner was 8/1 ... tote paid ..6.90 ? ......wtf ....what kind of thing are they running ?....thatll be a no ...... 

Verdict:

Ultra competitive as you would expect and it may be worth opposing the front two at this stage which are very tight in the market. I like the look of both Dan Skelton runners and Zarib could be the best of the pair. He’s very well regarded and I’m sure he will pop in at some point in the season. Hurricane Hollow is progressing and if he takes his chance he would be of interest too.

The Irish look particularly strong in this year’s renewal and the best of those may be Renneti.

Selection: Zarib EW at 16/1 with Coral

https://www.punterslounge.com/the-ladbroke-handicap-skelton-s-16-1-shot-can-land-feature-race-on-saturday-2015121603

On 14/12/2015, 16:23:20, richard-westwood said:

Just had a first run through of current declarations in search of ante post bets for saturdays big race 

Sort it out   99.12

Jollys cracked it 99.08

Noble inn   99.02 

Hurricane hollow  98.99

Only an initial look ...risky to bet at this stage but sort it out is top rated at the moment ....that could change as week goes on but two firms offering 14/1 as we speak so for small stakes that looks tempting ....also I know jollys cracked it has been fancied for this race for a while and rated 2nd warrants respect .. one firm offering 7/1 ....if he runs id expect that to be big come saturday so worth a nibble at this stage ....updates as week goes on

Sort it out 2 pts win 14/1 bet365

Jolllys cracked it  2 pts win 7/1 corals 

Dead heat ..1st jollys...they are running well