31/10/2015Manchester City68.5079.00 - 49.0030.75Norwich+37.75
31/10/2015Newcastle28.7543.00 - 34.0025.25Stoke+3.50
31/10/2015Swansea22.7520.50 - 85.5065.00Arsenal-42.25
31/10/2015Watford21.0012.50 - 61.0052.25West Ham-31.25
31/10/2015West Brom24.0021.00 - 60.0045.25Leicester-21.25
01/11/2015Everton29.5023.00 - 18.5020.00Sunderland+9.50
01/11/2015Southampton51.0047.00 - 24.5031.75Bournemouth+19.25
02/11/2015Tottenham47.0046.50 - 20.0024.50Aston Villa+22.50

Chelsea vs Liverpool Preview: Can Klopp put the final nail in Mourinho's coffin?

Jose Mourinho will lead his men into a match against Jurgen Klopp's side that could be decisive in his future as Chelsea manager. Will the Blues take another step in the right direction as part of their revival in the league or will the Reds get the result that will seal the "Special One's"" fate?

THE BET

BTTS “No” @ 11/10 with Paddy Power

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-liverpool-preview-can-klopp-put-the-final-nail-in-mourinho-s-coffin

Everton vs Sunderland Preview: Will the Black Cats leap out of the relegation zone?

Roberto Martinez's side host Sam Allardyce's Sunderland this Sunday and it is an opportunity for the home side to break into the top 10 and for the away team to leap out of the relegation zone. This match has everything to gain for both teams but with both defence's suffering their key absentees through injury it could prove to be a goal fest.

THE BET

Asian Handicap: Sunderland + 1 @ 19/17 with BetVictor

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/everton-vs-sunderland-preview-will-the-black-cats-leap-out-of-the-relegation-zone

Southampton vs Bournemouth Preview: South coast rivals prepare for first clash in four years

Southampton and Bournemouth re-ignite a rivalry they have not contested for four years this Sunday in the 4pm kick off on Sky Sports 1. The Saints have got one eye on the top four positions and the Cherries are looking over their shoulder at the relegation zone just behind them. Both teams will be desperate to get the win here.

THE BET

European Handicap: Southampton -1 @ 8/5 with Paddy Power

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-bournemouth-preview-south-coast-rivals-prepare-for-first-clash-in-four-years

Not sure how many people are aware but Liverpool have the lowest goal to shot on target accuracy this season in the Premier League ... the season QPR were relegated they had a higher accuracy ... one argument would be that Liverpool cannot get any worse in the final third ( regression to the mean ) ... I personally dont see it happening at Chelsea 

Even though Chelsea are one of the worst in the league this season in allowing other teams to have a clear shot on target. (paraphrasing from your own stats which I cant find atm, as far as I can recall).

On the other hand, up to 28th of August this year, Chelsea have lost just once in 99 matches under Mourinho. Southampton two weeks ago was that big of a surprise. 

In general, teams under Mourinho go through unbelievable spells of being undefeated at home turf. 

Palace United absolutely screams goals. I'd be tempted at 3.5 if an early goal is scored but will go safe with over 2.5 goals - 2.1 with Bet 365

Also really like West Ham DNB, against Watford. Their away form has been exceptional and if they turn up they should have more than enough to dispatch Watford. Bilic this week has also been saying there is no reason why they can't get top four so going off that, this is a must win game.

Both bets in a double is 4.2, which I think is a good price with Bet 365

Most Shots > Arsenal 197

Most Shots on target >  Man City 75

Highest goal to shot accuracy ( G/SHOT%)  West Ham 15.94%,  ( average 10.48% ) ( 275/2624 )

Highest goal to shot on target accuracy ( G/SOT%) West Ham 50.00% ( average 31.04% ( 275/886) Lowest Liverpool 19.57%

Palace have conceded the most shots  ( shots Con ) (175)  and Sunderland   , the most shots on target ( Sot Con ) (61)

Bournemouth    have conceded from  a whopping 50.00% of the shots on target against them ( G/SOT Con ) 

Manchester City have conceded the fewest shots on target (25) and   Southampton  have the best accuracy prevention in the Premier League ( AP ) which is stopping shots from becoming shots on target and have prevented 75.63% of the shots against them from turning into shots on target and Chelsea have the lowest AP ( 57.58%)

Some useful stats, some completely useless stats.

Tottenham vs Aston Villa Preview: Can manager-less Villains turn things around?

High-flying Tottenham take on bottom-placed Aston Villa this Monday night at 8pm and the visiting side will be looking to get a first win since the opening day of the season against one of the division's in-form sides.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ Evens with Betfred

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-aston-villa-preview-can-manager-less-villains-turn-things-around

His sacking will take place around Xmas time if he continues at this rate.

Don't really think any top managers are available and I doubt the few who are would really consider taking over at this stage of the season. They'll want the summer break to get things organised and sign the right players. Unless he makes his position completely untenable I reckon he'll be given until the end of the season.

Will Tottenham win tonight? Not much commentary on this game in terms of betting stakes.

i think they will but definetely not as convincing as odds suggest,IMO.Spurs are on a good run of form but they are not Man City and you do not expect them to be invicible every time they play.Villa are with their backs up against the wall and will surely try to impress their new imaginary manager.Spurs have one of the tightest defences in PL and i think under 2.5 goals is better choice than the clear HW especially given how impotent their visitors had been in the last several matches.1.40 doesn't represent any value at all so that's definetely a no bet for me.

i think they will but definetely not as convincing as odds suggest,IMO.Spurs are on a good run of form but they are not Man City and you do not expect them to be invicible every time they play.Villa are with their backs up against the wall and will surely try to impress their new imaginary manager.Spurs have one of the tightest defences in PL and i think under 2.5 goals is better choice than the clear HW especially given how impotent their visitors had been in the last several matches.1.40 doesn't represent any value at all so that's definetely a no bet for me.

Thanks. Unfortunately I have this in the last leg of a multi ie Tottenham to win, horrible way to end the weekend for me. Fingers crossed it pans out.

Geez got really nervous towards the end of that Tottenham match I had too much riding on it. Almost cashed out too but stayed the course.

Why couldnt Spurs have led 3-0 and then allowed a goal by Villa instead of me being nervous at 2-1 for the last 10 or so minutes.