** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League ~ November 3rd & 4th

Aidymac! People thought the Man City tip was lunacy too! Arsenal just have that ability of being totally spineless when it counts and I'm hoping they show that trait tonight!

Fair play. It's more the absolute superb football Bayern are playing rather than Arsenal being poor. Football in perfection is all I can say.

Edited by arsenalfh

Fair play. It's more the absolute superb football Bayern are playing rather than Arsenal being poor. Football in perfection is all I can say.

Agreed. This is the best Arsenal team in a long time and they are being demolished. I didn't think we would see a better team than Pep's Barca, but this looks an equally special team.

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal Preview: Can the Gunners pull off another shock win to stun Die Roten?

Just two weeks ago, Arsene Wenger's side pulled off a stunning win against all the odds to take three points against Bayern Munich at the Emirates Stadium. On Wednesday night, they will go to the Allianz Arena and try to do it all over again to keep their Champions League hopes well and truly alive.

THE BET

European Handicap: Bayern Munich -2 @ 11/4 with Paddy Power

:notworthy

Agreed. This is the best Arsenal team in a long time and they are being demolished. I didn't think we would see a better team than Pep's Barca, but this looks an equally special team.

It's an interesting debate. Despite having the same manager and therefore - by default - playing a similar style of football, they are two very different teams.

Barcelona had the luxury of in my opinion the greatest player of all time and two of the greatest midfielders of all time - Iniesta and Xavi - who dragged themselves up to as near to Messi's level as possible. Bayern is much more a team effort, as you would expect any great Bayern or Germany team to be. Bayern are also stronger defensively with more ruthless finishers - mainly Muller and Lewandowski - compared to Barcelona who could afford to take a 'we'll score more than you' approach.