** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Final Table up now

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 1044 Big Buck's (FR) 1089 Cooldine (IRE) 1092 Cousin Vinny (IRE) 1101 Denman (IRE) 1110 Dunguib (IRE) 1152 Hurricane Fly (IRE) 1163 Jack The Giant (IRE) 1217 Mikael D'Haguenet (FR) 1288 Quel Esprit (FR) 1388 Well Chief (GER)

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 1048 Binocular 1089 Cooldine 1144 Big Bucks 1163 Jack the Giant 1210 Master Minded 1212 Medermit 1285 Punchestowns 1286 Punjabi 1333 Some Present 1393 What a Friend

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=stewartd14;1526489]Hmmm, tough this year: I will go for Barbers Shop Denman Big Bucks Dunguib Hurricane Fly Karabak Songe Jack the Giant Tarablaze Lidar GL all, and thanks AGAIN Phil for the admin. :ok[/quote] Entries were supposed to be in by midday but assuming none of these selections have run at the time of posting I've included your entry. :ok I think it was midday deadline due to racing starting early yesterday. Table is sorted and will be posted up soon.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=mowgli77;1527647]Entries were supposed to be in by midday but assuming none of these selections have run at the time of posting I've included your entry. :ok I think it was midday deadline due to racing starting early yesterday. Table is sorted and will be posted up soon.[/quote] :$:$ Cheers Phil. ;)

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Ok I know I am to late for the Competition - miss timed it completly forgot about this compo - wish I had entered properly . Please do not delete this I just want to put my Top ten in as well - I know not part of this competition but want to join in if thats ok? Anyhow here goes Kalahari King Dunguib Mikael de Hugeonot Punjabi Cooldine Big Bucks Zaynar Imperial Commander Cappa Bleu I would probably put Jered and Solwhit but feel i was influenced by this weekends racing so went for my original choice of good horses. Hoping all you guys are well its ben a while I only do the Jumps and really just Cheltenham and the big races.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Mowgli, Would it be wrong if the competition was opened up again, say for 48 hrs, so others could take part? So long as their entries did not include any horse who ran this weekend. e.g. If Billvernon were to replace Dunguib. Or would that play havoc with admin?

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=Gingertipster;1528744]Mowgli, Would it be wrong if the competition was opened up again, say for 48 hrs, so others could take part? So long as their entries did not include any horse who ran this weekend. e.g. If Billvernon were to replace Dunguib. Or would that play havoc with admin?[/quote] mowgli will make the call but it was up fr a number of weeks prior to the deadline, perhaps maybe. IT might have to be that no winners are included from the weekend in the 10? I'll leave it to Mowgli, just off to ring the RP to see if they will reopen theirs for 48 hrs also:dude

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Never knew people took this competition so seriously Bowles. Just a thought, I know I sometimes miss things that are put in with stickys. Would not like the weekend's results to be nulified though.;) That Tranquil Sea is a good horse, eh?:dude

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Want to say thankyou for the comment by gingertipster and also understand Bowles point of view as competition makes things worth while- thought I would explain my position the old lady does not like me doing horses as I got stung badly in 2008 and have only done the jumps and cheltenham - keeping it low profile - I have spent last 10 years looking at cheltenham festival and absolutly love it I have m own trends and ideas and love to still do it - thats why I logged in this weekend - I missed the comp but just wanted to put my 10 - regarding Dunguib who would miss that horse of list after seeing run at cheltenham in march.I just want to join in - not bothered about competition as like I said I went and missed it as not logged in since April.Part timer I know but I will be on for the next 5 months and I am so looking forward to Cheltenham Festival.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Watched kings two horses today and saw the lidar race his horses are just coming in at the moment cannot really expect them to do more yet but - he is always consistent and always tries - Twiston-davies was firing last year at same time he always does well this time of year.The good horses will start sorting themselves out towards xmas and after new year - Nicholls will kick in towards end of month and watch venetia in handicaps begginning of year and towards march her usual pattern.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=Gingertipster;1528818]Never knew people took this competition so seriously Bowles. Just a thought, I know I sometimes miss things that are put in with stickys. Would not like the weekend's results to be nulified though.;) [/quote] yeah its me taking things seriously always

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Billvernon - I can't include your entry (in the competition) as loads of fancied horses have run over this weekend and it would be an unfair advantage but if you want I will include your selections and take your bonus horses when applicable and update your scores alongside the rest. I'll just highlight that the selection isn't included in any competition and post your points separate to the rest. :ok I allowed Stewarts late entry as no horses had run, not only from his 10 but also because racing had only been on an hour or so. I don't think it would be fair to open it up again for 48 hrs as Ginge suggested because of the amount of fancied horses we've seen over Saturday and Sunday. I know if I was putting in an entry today it would differ from the one I've already entered (was not impressed with Hurricane Fly or Master Minded). Hope you enjoy the rest of the season Bill and why not come join us for the jumps meeting at Ascot? We are having a meet there in February, the more the merrier. :ok

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=mowgli77;1529142]Billvernon - I can't include your entry (in the competition) as loads of fancied horses have run over this weekend and it would be an unfair advantage but if you want I will include your selections and take your bonus horses when applicable and update your scores alongside the rest. I'll just highlight that the selection isn't included in any competition and post your points separate to the rest. :ok I allowed Stewarts late entry as no horses had run, not only from his 10 but also because racing had only been on an hour or so. I don't think it would be fair to open it up again for 48 hrs as Ginge suggested because of the amount of fancied horses we've seen over Saturday and Sunday. I know if I was putting in an entry today it would differ from the one I've already entered (was not impressed with Hurricane Fly or Master Minded). Hope you enjoy the rest of the season Bill and why not come join us for the jumps meeting at Ascot? We are having a meet there in February, the more the merrier. :ok[/quote] seems fair phil, billvernon - we will get the Chetenham sub forum up earlier this year & i KNOW you will contribute as you did last year. Look forward to debate on the trends :ok

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Mowgli that would be great if its not too much trouble totally agree with your argument . And looking forward to adding my comments on the Cheltenham Forum. Thank you once again Gingertipster and Bowles appreciate advice and help.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=Gingertipster;1529123]What are your winners BB? I have one list with Tranquil Sea, Solwhit and Tatatiano.[/quote] The first two with Sizing Europe. The list has Kauto and VPU entered up this weekend as well. It could be my syndicate's best ever start. On the other hand.... That's them guaranteed to be turned over then!!

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=bartonbank;1529960]The first two with Sizing Europe. The list has Kauto and VPU entered up this weekend as well. It could be my syndicate's best ever start. On the other hand.... That's them guaranteed to be turned over then!![/quote] You never know BB. I've got 15 lists and 11 already with points. At the moment that best list has Kauto, Notre, Voy Por, Zaynar, all entered this week. Denman and Big Buck's for Newbury and Big Zeb for the Tingle Creek.:hope

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 think Master Minded will win the Tingle personally Ginge. Big Zeb may be an interesting runner but a facile win over Made in Taipan doesnt yet inspire me to think it will be a champion 2miler. I only wish i could go as it will be a great race but its my daughters b'day party that day :$

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 Leaderboard and full points list of all horses not yet available on the official site. As soon as it is I'll get the first scores done and an early leaderboard, somehow think Ginge might be leading as I think he was the only one with Tranquil Sea. :ok

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 2009-10 - Post your entries here - ENTRIES CLOSE MIDDAY 13/1 [quote=bowles10;1530699]think Master Minded will win the Tingle personally Ginge. Big Zeb may be an interesting runner but a facile win over Made in Taipan doesnt yet inspire me to think it will be a champion 2miler. I only wish i could go as it will be a great race but its my daughters b'day party that day :$[/quote] Yes, I think MM will win it too. I put MM in 9 of the 15 lists, Big Zeb 2, Well Chief 2, Barker 1 and Forpaddy 1. Tried to put at least one "surprise" in each list. Can't you hold the birthday party in Esher Park Bowles? Get your priorities right man!:lol