Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 206 bets; +13.7% yield Hi. Out of curiosity... Could you please post the stats for this system for previous and running seasons ? Per season stats, that is... Also, I don't know if it's too much to ask but could you post (or attach) an excel of all 208 bets up to now ? Thanks !!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 208 bets; +12.6% yield Bed runs are inevitable and I remember them in the past. The system always recovered so let's hope it will be the case now as well :hope However, I was wondering if the analysis you made in the other thread with the division into seasons and leagues wouldn't be beneficial here as well. It gives so much better picture on the system performance e.g. even though I saw the bias towards IA I had no idea the discrepancy between the two leagues is so huge. If it's not too much to ask I think many readers would find it most interesting :)

Re: Grex's OVERS; 212 bets; +12.5% yield Grex, having some time at my disposal I tried to figure out from previous posts how the system worked in the past two seasons respectively. One technical problem I faced was that I couldn't access some pieces of info from the earlier posts because your tables there are not fully displayed anymore. It might have something to do with the change of format in the Forum in the past? So please could you help me with the following? In the 2010/11 season you had 120 selections, your yield in O2.5 was 22.5% and in O3.5 it was 41.2%. The 2011/12 season was ended with 75 selections, the yield for O2.5 dropped to about 13%, and for O3.5 to 25%. It's easy to notice that basically all the numbers almost halved from season one to season two. The overall yields are still great and to be envied by anyone. But since we don't have the same format for your tables throughout the thread would you please help me with the results for each season separately? I've got the feeling that even though the system remains all the time in profit, if you look at both seasons separately it might turn out that for example in 2011/12 O2.5 might have actually ended in a little loss (I might be wrong). If it's not too much to ask the small table with division for seasons for O2.5 and O3.5 would be great to have a clear picture. I hope it would be easily accessible from your excel sheets. The graph you posted on 21/02 was great as well :p

Re: Grex's OVERS; 212 bets; +12.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for your comments, Pet33. Yes, 2011-12 seasn produced an overall loss, which dragged down the good yield from 2010-2011. When I can work out how to attach excel files to PL posts, I will do it ! [/FONT]