** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Who's going to the Goliath - PL Teams

Kevathallam

My friend who is playing the Goliath as well says if you want to add him to one of the teams he is happy to represent PL ' date=' His name is Kevin Bray , he has played the Goliath twice and cashed twice[/quote'] Thanks both. Will leave for Helen to see if it's still possible to add a 6th and decide on allocation if that's ok as not going to get chance myself tomorrow before travelling. First refusual should really go to forum members, but others would be most welcomed to join us and become members too. Anyone else playing or know someone who is? Maybe we can help fill a 2nd team?

Really sorry for my tardiness! I haven't been around for the last week as I have loads on. I am paying on day 1G (think it is - the one on Friday) and happy to be added to a team if you want me in. I'm ouchThatHurts on Grosvenor/Aaron Carroll in the real world & to my mum e.t.c ;) [uSER=50496]Bart(UK)[/uSER] I am on Facebook but I don't really use it at all?, not a big fan of social media
My friend who is playing the Goliath as well says if you want to add him to one of the teams he is happy to represent PL ' date=' His name is Kevin Bray , he has played the Goliath twice and cashed twice [/quote'] Not obvious how to amend a team, as there was no email acknowledgement or contact info on the registration page, so I have simply resubmitted the team and marked it amended details. Will have to hope it is accepted. I have put Aaron (Repton) in the team at #6, as an existing PL member, but thanks Kev for the response about your friend and wish him all the best. Good luck to everyone playing 1G. Hope you have all already registered as it's going to be manic! Probably won't have time to follow the blog during the day but will catch up tomorrow night. :hope

just tried to send you a pm doing it that way got same error
Paul says PM issue should be fixed now. Use the 'Messages' link right at the top of the page next to where you log in, should take you to the message centre and options to see existing messages and send new ones. :ok

I bust. About 2 levels before end was going good flop top 2. BB leads out every street on AJ3 board turn a 10. River a 3. He has Q3. Cost me a massive part of my stack think I was left with 7bb and I got that in two hands later with live cards but ran into AQ who flopped an A. Was good but hard work avoided hands like that all night and then right before the end but c'est la vie. Next years will be mine :-)

Went out 4minutes from the end of day1 , was short stacked 41k blinds 3k-6k 500antes . Im on the button 1player mid position calls the blind all fold round to me I have JJ so shove bb has KK and that was it for 2015. Was good to put faces to Bart and Senshi , catch you later

I never really got going, got up to 29k before first break, then in second session won 0 pots, but lost plenty. Got to be honest I didn't play very well and had the best 3 players at my table directly on my left which didn't help either. Played way too many speculative hands like suited connectors, and never hit anything, and the players were wiley enough to see through what I was doing. Finally bust after shoving 10.5k on 300/600 level with AQ and got called by AK in seat next to me, cards ran out 4Q5..10..K. Went off in a sulk after that to my dad's house, more annoyed at my general level of play than anything else. Will try to stay in a bit longer next time to meet people.