** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Lets try again: 3pts Reds to bt Brewers @ 1.83 with Williamhill. Pretty self explanatory this one. Brewers have endured an abysmal start to the season. The Reds were a little slow out of the blocks with a few tough early series', but I strongly believe they have made it over that mound now. Two pitchers on the mound today have taken a bit of a pounding in their outings so far, but look for them both to tighten things up tonight. 3 points says the Brew crew go 9 without a win and the Reds sweep the series in a low scoring affair. 2 pts Tigers bt Yankees @ 1.91 Williamhill The tigers will look to turn their back on two poor outings and get Sanchez his second win of the season Thursday. Yankees are hot right now but I see the Tigers coming out on top of a potential run fest. Tigers are 7-3 over their last 10 against rightys, and tonight they get another.

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting

Royals (-1.5) to bt Twins - 6pts @ 2.30 Bet365 Royals (-2.5) to bt Twins - 2pts @ 3.20 Bet365 Jimenez to get 7 Ks & Orioles to bt Blue Jays - 2pts @ 4.00 Bet365 Fister to get 4 Ks & Nationals to bt Cardinals - 3pts @ 3.30 Paddy Mariners (-1.5) to bt Astros - 4.5pts @ 2.35 Bet365 Mariners (-3.5) to bt Astros - 1pt @ 4.75 Bet365
Expensive night. Royals didn't win, and neither did either the Nats or the O's. As for Seattle.... not a team to be backing to cover a handicap, as I knew, and said, and still did :eyes 27-49-2 Staked 256pts Returned 257.47pts P/L +1.47pts

8 pts San Diego Padres (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.45 Coral:( 4 pts San Diego Padres (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 4.25 Bet365:( 4 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) to beat Texas Rangers 2.75 William Hill:)
31-52 Total staked 264 pts Total returns 291.62 pts Profit 27.62 pts 4 pts St Louis Cardinals to beat Washington Nationals 2.20 Skybet 2 pts Race to 3 runs - neither 5.50 Paddy Power Scherzer against Wacha - taking into account the matchup and Wacha's good record against the Nationals, I had no intention of playing a winner but I dont think St Louis should be this price. Despite last nights offensive outburst these are not prolific offenses and this looks another tight low scorer, will play the neither team to reach 3 runs again. Scherzer has allowed only 2 earned runs and if the Nats play defence it is hard to see the Cards overrated lineup working the scorer all that hard, none of the Nats have a good record against Wacha who has started the year strong and allowed a single run in his two starts against washington. Barring a slew of errors which these teams have proven they can do then it has 2-1 written all over it Thats my only play tonight (very nearly played the Royals) best of luck all

4 pts St Louis Cardinals to beat Washington Nationals 2.20 Skybet:) 2 pts Race to 3 runs - neither 5.50 Paddy Power:(
32-53 Total staked 270 pts Total returns 300.42 pts Profit 30.42 pts 4 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat Chicago Cubs 2.00 Skybet The preview I wrote last time this matchup showed up on the schedule pretty much stands. The Reds are quick on the basepaths and Lester has well documented issues throwing to first. I would expect a lot of small ball and if Lester pitches like he can - he hasnt yet this year coming in with an ERA of 6.89 and still looking for a first victory in the Cubs jersey, then he can get the win However until he does, against a speed filled lineup I am willing to bet that the Reds get on base an dplay small ball generating plenty of scoring opportunities. Mike Leake has been somewhat uninspiring but had a solid effort against the Cardinals last time out, If the Reds tag Lester for 6 runs again its hard to see them losing this time (here comes another 7-6 cubs win!!!!!) 2 pts Treble @ cumulative odds of 7.65 bet365 Houston Astros @ Oakland Athletics Under 7 runs Minnesota Twins @ Seattle Mariners Under 6.5 runs Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Diego Padres Under 6.5 runs These three games all take place in ballparks that favour the pitcher - the one you would say was the biggest gamble was probably the Twins as we have to trust Phil Hughes, he comes in with an 0-3 reord and a 5.30 ERA which is clearly not good, he has a history of starting seasons slow and improving however and has won his last two starts in this park without giving up a run. king Felix opposes and he is insanely good both at home and against the Twins - small sample size I know but last four in both those categories he has an ERA below 1 The Dodgers will send the NL West killer Zack Greinke to the hill, he is 2-0 1.83 on the year including allowing a single run against these Padres first time up. Andrew Cashner will pitch for San Diego and he has a fairly good record against the Dodgers (forgetting the last time), and shockingly!!! considering his home park is over 2 runs better in terms of ERA over the last 3 seasons at home with a 2.11 ERA at PETCO Park Finally Houston and Oakland meet with Keuchel and Kazmir two pitchers who usually start strong and have again this year. Keuchel comes in with a 0.90 ERA so far this year and had a 1.99 ERA in 3 starts against the Athletics last year. Scott Kazmir, still resurgent has started strong again with a 2-0 1.33 ERA and is undefeated with a 1.6p ERA his last 6 against Houston, though much like San Diego the Astros are improved in recent times. All in all these pitchers in these parks point towards low scoring games and a small treble seems to be in order good luck all who play today

Well. That Houston v Oakland game going over the number is definitely the worst beat i have suffered in a while!!!. Speechless
Feel For you there pal. To see 4 runs in extra innings is mad but to follow that with another 5 in the next is something else. Just goes to show sometimes you can research and find the perfect looking bet and the gambling gods find a way to crush you.

4 pts Cincinnati Reds to beat Chicago Cubs 2.00 Skybet:( 2 pts Treble @ cumulative odds of 7.65 bet365:( Houston Astros @ Oakland Athletics Under 7 runs Minnesota Twins @ Seattle Mariners Under 6.5 runs Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Diego Padres Under 6.5 runs
32-55 Total staked 276 pts Total returns 300.42 pts Profit 24.42 pts

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Was caught out by the teatime slate of games on Thursday, and then fell asleep watching the box early last night :eyes Been through the BvP stats for tonight's games, and the only bet I have put on so far is a multiple on the 4 with the best sample size that show a tendency to produce runs. 0.5pt yankee (5.5pts total staked) with Bet365 Over 9 Tigers v Indians @ 2.05 Over 9 Red Sox v Orioles @ 2.30 Over 8 Cardinals v Brewers @ 2.00 Over 8 Rangers v Angels @ 2.05

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Red Sox (-1.5) to bt Orioles - 5pts @ 2.45 Bet365 The Red Sox players have enjoyed success against Chen in the past - .317 over 145 ABs - are in good offensive form, and face an Orioles side boasting a decent injury list. Angels (-1.5) to bt Rangers - 6pts @ 2.40 Bet365 Angels (-3.5) to bt Rangers - 2pts @ 4.90 Bet365 The Angels liked facing Colby Lewis last season - he was 0-4 from 4 starts against them with an ERA North of 11 (!!), and whilst the Rangers batters have the same number of hits against Wilson as the Angels' do against Lewis, it has taken them almost 25% more ABs to accrue them Pirates & Giants - ml double - 4pts @ 3.82 Opposing the De La Rosas both. I saw more of Rubby than I wanted to for Boston last season, whilst Jorge had nothing short of a nightmare last game.

0.5pt yankee (5.5pts total staked) with Bet365 Over 9 Tigers v Indians @ 2.05 Over 9 Red Sox v Orioles @ 2.30 Over 8 Cardinals v Brewers @ 2.00 Over 8 Rangers v Angels @ 2.05
0.5pt returned from this
Red Sox (-1.5) to bt Orioles - 5pts @ 2.45 Bet365 Angels (-1.5) to bt Rangers - 6pts @ 2.40 Bet365 Angels (-3.5) to bt Rangers - 2pts @ 4.90 Bet365 Pirates & Giants - ml double - 4pts @ 3.82
29-52-2 Staked 278.5pts Returned 286.65pts P/L +8.15pts

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Brevity the order of the evening I'm afraid. Out with the wife and kids this morning, then at the pub watching the match, then celebrating it :beer :beer :nana Would have posted from pub earlier, but haven't been able to get on the forum app for the past 4 or 5 days Indians (-1.5) to bt Tigers - 4.5pts @ 2.45 Reds (ml) to bt Cubs - 5pts @ 2.05 Reds (-1.5) to bt Cubs - 1.5pts @ 3.40 Royals (-1.5) to bt White Sox - 5pts @ 2.30 Cardinals & Pirates (ml double) - 4pts @ 2.90

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting 10 pts San Diego Padres to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 1.83 Coral 5 pts San Diego Padres (-1.5) to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 2.80 Bet365 2 pts San Diego Padres (-4.5) to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 10.00 Bet365 Scott Baker starts for the Dodgers in place of the oft injured Ryu, he has bounced around teh league carrying an ERA over 4 for his career an dthat number spiked north of 5 for the Rangers in 8 starts for Texas last season. While it did not show last night the Dodgers are not at full strength offensively with Puig absent and Adrian Gonzalez simply has to cool down at some point. Brandon Morrow, who I am a documnented fan of will pitch for the Padres and while he wasnt exactly crisp last time, I am a fan of his stuff and in 2 starts in the pitcher friendly PETCO park has a 1.29 ERA. I fancy the Padres to end the 4 game losing streak here and hopefully quite comfortably

10 pts San Diego Padres to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 1.83 Coral:) 5 pts San Diego Padres (-1.5) to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 2.80 Bet365:) 2 pts San Diego Padres (-4.5) to beat Los Angeles Dodgers 10.00 Bet365:(
34-56 Total staked 293 pts Total returns 332.75 pts Profit 39.75 pts 4 pts New York Mets to beat New York Yankees 2.35 Coral 2 pts New York Mets (-1.5) to beat New York Yankees 3.15 Bet365 I always like Jon Niese, and he hasnt always been consistent which has made him a touch on the expensive side to follow at times, he is however pitching great at the moment, losing just once in 7 starts dating to last year. This season he is 2-0 1.50 ERA and he has historically been reasonable against the Yanks with a 2.05 ERA and a 1-1 career record. The Mets have won 5 of their last six at Yankee Stadium. Nate Eovaldi will pitch for the Yanks, he has seen a lot of the Mets as he used to pitch in the NL East with the Marlins prior to heading to New York. He hasnt had much success, the last three years in 7 starts he is 1-3 with a 4.62 ERA, last year in isolation this spiked north of 7 in his 2 starts. The signs look good on the pitching matchup for the Mets, even without Wright, which I thought would be a problem for the Mets, they havent slowed down on the offensive side and have been outstanding at this early stage, now while I admit there must be some regression towards the mean from their current record of 14-4 and I usually hesitate taking aroad team in a nationally televised game, this looks a solid spot for the Mets and I will make the play

Indians (-1.5) to bt Tigers - 4.5pts @ 2.45 Reds (ml) to bt Cubs - 5pts @ 2.05 Reds (-1.5) to bt Cubs - 1.5pts @ 3.40 Royals (-1.5) to bt White Sox - 5pts @ 2.30 Cardinals & Pirates (ml double) - 4pts @ 2.90
In retrospect I'd have the Indians and Reds ones back, but can't believe the other pair lost. Just been saying to Dan how I really fancy the Mets and Niese tonight, but having just lost almost half my profit from the Everton game on the early baseball games I wanted to make sure I was definitely sober before posting :lol Niese's been rock solid so far this season, averaging 6 IP and just 1 ER per game through his 3 starts thus far. Through his last 3 starts with the Yankees he is also averaging just 1 ER per game, and almost 7 IP per game. Included in those was 7 innings of no-run ball at Yankee Park. He's fanned 15 in those clashes with the Yankees, and has 11 so far this season. I very much like the line for Paddy's Daily Double on this game, where they have the quota of Ks necessary for Niese at 4. At almost 3/1 that looks like good value to me. Niese 4+ Ks & Mets to bt Yankees - 4pts @ 3.75 Paddy

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting 6 pts Cleveland Indians (-1.5) to beat Kansas City Royals 2.50 Bet365 2 pts Cleveland Indians (-3.5) to beat Kansas City Royals 5.50 Bet365 4 pts Corey Kluber to record 8+strikeouts and Cleveland to win 3.30 Paddy Power This, theoretically is quite simple. reigning AL Cy Young award winner Corey Kluber comes into town against a team and lineup that in general he has dominated, there are obvious outliers, such as Klubers last start against the White Sox where he gave up six, or his start opposite Vargas last season where wasnt as strong. Kluber has murdered this Royals lineup as a whole last season he went 2-1 in 4 starts with a 1.15 ERA (31.1 innings pitched!!!!), this extends to 4-11 in 9 starts over the last 3 seasons. Jason Vargas is also consistent, just not in a good way. He has a 6.75 ERA this season and in 4 starts last season had a 4.94 ERA against the Tribe. If I was even slightly more confident in the Indians offense being able to score enough runs then I would have staked more on this - that said Vargas allowed plenty of runs to the anaemic Twins offense and we are definitely on the right side of this matchup. 5 pts Detroit Tigers (-1.5) to beat Minnesota Twins 2.05 Coral David Price was hit hard last time, but he historically has a hard time with the Yankees, the Twins are not the Yankees. Price opened up with a start against the Twins and the Tigers won 4-0. Tommy Milone will pitch for the Twins and he has a good record against the Tigers, however the teams he has pitched for against Detroit have averaged nearly 12 runs a game!!! with 59 runs scored in 5 starts. He has yet to taste defeat this year, however he allowed 4 runs in his last start against KC and for me its hard to envisage a second poor start for Price and he has a streak of 16 scoreless innings pitched against the Twins and a solid career 2.29 ERA across a reasonable sample size of 11 starts so I am willing to make this play and reluctantly 4 pts Baltimore Orioles (-1.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 2.40 Coral 2 pts Baltimore Orioles (-3.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 4.75 Bet365 Hector Noesi. I could stop there, I am not a fan, never have been and there are few scenarios that I can see me being pleased its his turn to pitch for my White Sox. He has lost 5 straight, he walks too many batters and the Orioles hit him hard (0-3 7.08 in 4 starts). Ubaldo Jiminez will pitch for Baltimore, he hasnt been worth the contract he was given, he also walks too many batters but these White Sox swing and "effectively wild" is a good thing against Chicago, he doesnt have a great record against the White Sox but I trust Ubaldo Jiminez a lot more than Noesi and think the O's could score some runs tonight and the White Sox offense has disappointed to this point in the season 5 pts Philadephia Phillies @ St Louis Cardinals Under 6.5 runs 1.92 Betvictor Hard to see masses of runs here, Lackey has been excellent at Busch Stadium and Cole Hamels usually starts to turn it on from around this time of the season and its hard to be too enthused by either offense so while I dont like taking lines less than 7 runs this looks an unders game to me all the way. Good luck all playing tonight

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Tigers (-1.5) to bt Twins - 7pts @ 1.96 Bet365 Price on the mound for Tigers looking to rebound from last time out, Tigers' batters are .314 against Milone and taking them to win comfy Brewers (ml) to bt Reds - 4pts @ 2.00 Bet365 Jimmy Nelson up for the Brew and he has been excellent so far, reminiscent of De Grom last season. Milwaukee Batters meanwhile are 40-108 against Marquis, and look good value as dogs to get the W Rockies (ml) to bt Dbacks - 4pts @ 2.20 Bet365 Matzek's been decent so far this season, whilst the Rockies hit almost .300 against Anderson, and look a good value price at 6/5 Good luck all

Tigers (-1.5) to bt Twins - 7pts @ 1.96 Bet365 Brewers (ml) to bt Reds - 4pts @ 2.00 Bet365 Rockies (ml) to bt Dbacks - 4pts @ 2.20 Bet365
Went to bed after 2 innings of the Tigers game safe(!) in the knowledge that they were getting it done there to make sure I would just about break even, and with the chance of the Rockies winning for some profit. Sorry again Dan for jinxing them! Good job the Rockies came through 30-60-2 Staked 317.5pts Returned 295.45pts P/L -22.05pts

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Indians (-1.5) to bt Royals - 5pts @ 2.65 Indians (-2.5) to bt Royals - 2pts @ 4.00 Indians (-4.5) to bt Royals - 1pt @ 9.00 I like Bauer and the Indians here. Bauer has gotten off to a very strong start to the season - he's carrying an ERA under 1 into this game, and has 26 Ks in 19 IP so far. He should also get plenty of run support from his offense, who have a very healthy .355 batting average against the Royals' Guthrie, from a significant sample of 234 ABs.

6 pts Cleveland Indians (-1.5) to beat Kansas City Royals 2.50 Bet365:( 2 pts Cleveland Indians (-3.5) to beat Kansas City Royals 5.50 Bet365:( 4 pts Corey Kluber to record 8+strikeouts and Cleveland to win 3.30 Paddy Power:( 5 pts Detroit Tigers (-1.5) to beat Minnesota Twins 2.05 Coral:( 4 pts Baltimore Orioles (-1.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 2.40 Coral VOID 2 pts Baltimore Orioles (-3.5) to beat Chicago White Sox 4.75 Bet365 VOID 5 pts Philadephia Phillies @ St Louis Cardinals Under 6.5 runs 1.92 Betvictor:)
35-62-2 Total staked 327 pts Total returns 348.30 pts Profit 21.30 pts
Sorry again Dan for jinxing them!
Your hollow apologies are worthless to me!! :spank

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting 8 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.70 William Hill 3 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 5.75 Bet365 4 pts First innings lead - Arizona 3.75 Skybet 3 pts 3 or more 1st innings runs 5.00 Ladbrokes They said this kid Bradley was legit, he looks the real deal, he looks like my new Kyle Hendricks. I cannot for the life of me work this price out. Kyle Kendrick will start for Colorado, if we dismiss his opening day start against the leagues worst offense in Milwaukee he has allowed 4,6 and 8 runs and still has a habit of giving up the long ball Kyle Kendrick has a 6.41 in 4 starts against the D-Backs the last 3 seasons and an ERA north of 8 in his two starts at Chase Field. There are enough hitters that can hit the ball deep in Arizonas lineup, though they have granted been quiet lately. Kendrick also struggled in the first inning last season and has allowed at least one run in the first inning of his last three starts. Archie Bradley has outduelled some of the big names in the game in Madison Bumgarner and Clay Kershaw, he is 2-0 with a 1.45 ERA and has as I said looked the real deal. I have a pretty strong opinion on this one so may play one other game later or just sit back and watch thiis one pan out good luck all

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting So many I like tonight, potential for danger is high! I'm erring on the side of caution and only risking another 10pts 4pt ml treble - Tigers, Cards, Reds - @ 3.79 Bet365 Cueto simply dominates the Brewers, 7-0 through 10 home starts with an ERA of 2.12, winner of his last 5 against them with an ERA of 1.70, he threw 8 innings last week and got the W in a 2-1 win. Wacha takes the mound for the Cards and has been superb so far in April, going 3-0 behind an ERA of 1.33. He has got the better of elite matchups with Cueto and Scherzer, and today faces a pitcher in Gonzalez who is making his major league debut, and has an ERA of over 3.50 through his Triple-A appearances this season. Detroit are 4-0 with the Twins this season, 27-5 on the run count, whilst Sanchez threw 6.2 inns of no-run ball at the beginning of the month against the Twins, which just further enhanced his already impressive record against them. Padres (-1.5) to bt Astros - 5pts @ 2.55 Padres (-5.5) to bt Astros - 1pt @ 13 Houston come in having won 8 of their last 9, but lost SS Lowrie to injury yesterday, and have to face a pitcher who has had success when pitching in Petco. Tyson Ross's last 7 starts in his home ballpark have all ended in Padres wins, during which he is 6-0 with an ERA of 1.55 and over 1K/I, plus he has better batters to complement him. Hernandez faces him, and whilst he only allowed the Mariners to score 3 in his last game, this Padres offense is way better than the Mariners'. Good luck all

8 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.70 William Hill 3 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 5.75 Bet365 4 pts First innings lead - Arizona 3.75 Skybet 3 pts 3 or more 1st innings runs 5.00 Ladbrokes They said this kid Bradley was legit, he looks the real deal, he looks like my new Kyle Hendricks. I cannot for the life of me work this price out. Kyle Kendrick will start for Colorado, if we dismiss his opening day start against the leagues worst offense in Milwaukee he has allowed 4,6 and 8 runs and still has a habit of giving up the long ball Kyle Kendrick has a 6.41 in 4 starts against the D-Backs the last 3 seasons and an ERA north of 8 in his two starts at Chase Field. There are enough hitters that can hit the ball deep in Arizonas lineup, though they have granted been quiet lately. Kendrick also struggled in the first inning last season and has allowed at least one run in the first inning of his last three starts. Archie Bradley has outduelled some of the big names in the game in Madison Bumgarner and Clay Kershaw, he is 2-0 with a 1.45 ERA and has as I said looked the real deal. I have a pretty strong opinion on this one so may play one other game later or just sit back and watch thiis one pan out good luck all
See what happens when I don't jinx it :) you didn't even need Archie Bradley and they all came in :beer

8 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.70 William Hill 3 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 5.75 Bet365 4 pts First innings lead - Arizona 3.75 Skybet 3 pts 3 or more 1st innings runs 5.00 Ladbrokes They said this kid Bradley was legit, he looks the real deal, he looks like my new Kyle Hendricks. I cannot for the life of me work this price out. Kyle Kendrick will start for Colorado, if we dismiss his opening day start against the leagues worst offense in Milwaukee he has allowed 4,6 and 8 runs and still has a habit of giving up the long ball Kyle Kendrick has a 6.41 in 4 starts against the D-Backs the last 3 seasons and an ERA north of 8 in his two starts at Chase Field. There are enough hitters that can hit the ball deep in Arizonas lineup, though they have granted been quiet lately. Kendrick also struggled in the first inning last season and has allowed at least one run in the first inning of his last three starts. Archie Bradley has outduelled some of the big names in the game in Madison Bumgarner and Clay Kershaw, he is 2-0 with a 1.45 ERA and has as I said looked the real deal. I have a pretty strong opinion on this one so may play one other game later or just sit back and watch thiis one pan out good luck all
Great piece of betting this. Well played.

Indians (-1.5) to bt Royals - 5pts @ 2.65 Indians (-2.5) to bt Royals - 2pts @ 4.00 Indians (-4.5) to bt Royals - 1pt @ 9.00.
4pt ml treble - Tigers' date= Cards, Reds - @ 3.79 Bet365 Padres (-1.5) to bt Astros - 5pts @ 2.55 Padres (-5.5) to bt Astros - 1pt @ 13
Meanwhile I need to take stock, as my supposedly sound reasoning has turned to shit 30-66-2 Staked 335.5pts Returned 295.45pts P/L -40.05pts :puke

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting Astros, Mariners, Dodgers. Keuchel, Fernandez and Greinke have all been exceptional to begin the season. Keuchel the most surprising given Jinx Boy here has him in his fantasy team! Seattle we all know you can never be confident of King Felix receiving much run support to back up his pitching so odds on about them covering a -1.5 isn't for me, I think I'll be having them in a ml double with Greinke's Dodgers, and take Houston by themselves. Going to have a better look after work, and decide what to do. Going forward, I plan to keep outlay small for the next 3 nights, then at the weekend I'm going to have a good look at things and decide on how to approach things moving forward. Good luck if you're playing tonight :hope

8 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-1.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 2.70 William Hill:) 3 pts Arizona Diamondbacks (-3.5) to beat Colorado Rockies 5.75 Bet365:) 4 pts First innings lead - Arizona 3.75 Skybet:) 3 pts 3 or more 1st innings runs 5.00 Ladbrokes:)
39-62-2 Total staked 345 pts Total returns 414.45 pts Profit 69.45 pts

Re: MLB 2015 Season - Match Betting My apologies if this doesnt read all that well, the keyboard on the laptop is knackered, need the forum to get mobile friendly!!!! 4pts Toronto Bluejays to beat Boston Red Sox 2.20 Ladbrokes 2 pts Toronto Bluejays (-2.5) to beat Boston Red Sox 4.00 Bet365 Considering the pitchers involved in this matchups record against the opposition and the recent form of the teams I have to suspect these prices are off. Rick Porcello is pitching for Boston and I like him as a pitcher and expect good things, but with 4 runs allowed in his last three starts and a stacked Toronto lineup that is heating up, when you are facing Bautista, Donaldson and Encarnacion, that isnt good news for a pitcher that has served up a home run in each of his starts this year and multiple homers in 50% of his starts. RA Dickey has a strong record against Boston going 4-0 in 5 starts. In Boston he went 2-0 with a 1.29 ERA in his two starts. Both sides are missing a key element in their lineup in Reyes for the Jays and Panda for the Sox. I dont think the Red Sox should be the fav in this matchup I would bet the Royals but I refuse to bet on that horrible bastard Ventura and hope they lose, Dodgers tempted me also but a little short on the run line so leaving it at the one game best of luck all