Conference South/North 21st February

Darran

Re: Conference South/North 21st February Bradford Park Avenue v Lowestoft Not surprisngly Bradford were a bit rusty last Saturday having not played a game since 11th January. They duly lost 5-0 at Boston, but they had clearly come on for that game as they deat Stockport on Wednesday night. A break at this stage of the season has to be an advantage once a team has got over their rustyness, which they clearly have after just one game. As I have said a few times now Lowestoft are always worth opposing ontheir travels and an odds against quote on a home win looks too big. Gainsborough v Solihull Moors Solihull’s away form has been pretty good this season asthey have won eight on their travels and became just the second side to win atBarrow last weekend. That was a great resultand a pleasing one for them given their form had been a bit more miss than hit in the last month or so. They should have too much for a Gainsborough side who are in a relegation battle and although they managed to beat Gloucester and Stockport in recent games they have lost their last two. I wouldn’t want to chase the price down too much, but at 5/4 with bwin the away side are worth a bet. Gloucester City v Colwyn Bay I am pleased to say that Gloucester are pulling themselvesaway from the relegation zone and they should continue to do so this weekend asthey host a badly out of form Colwyn Bay. In their last eight games the awayside have picked up just two points scoring just six and letting in 20.Gloucester on the other hand have won four out of their last five and theirrecent additions to the squad have led to improved performances on the pitch. It would be a little disappointing if they didn’t have enough to see off Colwyn Bay and are worth backing at 11/10 (general). Weston-Super-Mare v Boreham Wood I have often found the freak results this season and I certainly did that when Itipped Weston up a couple of weeks ago. They went into the game against HemelHempstead at the top of the form table only for them to be stuffed 6-1. Theyhave played three games since then and have won two of them and drawn the other. Clearly that 6-1 loss was just a blip and although they face promotionchasing Boreham Wood I think they are over priced. Boreham Wood were overtakenat the top of the table in midweek when Bromley took over and I think they might even struggle to reach the play-offs. Their recent form suggests theywere over achieveing to be top and there only in the last four was against an awful Farnborough side.

Re: Conference South/North 21st February AFC Fylde should also easly beat Hyde. Fylde AH -1.5 @2.05 (I got 2.25 yesterday) AFC Fylde is between the best teams i Conf. North, while Hyde have 17 point to the right side of relegation. Fylde came back on winning streak after they beat in form team Boston Utd 3-0 in midweek. 2-3 have recently lefted Hyde and I think more players will left them in the near future. Tamworth should also be a good bet, because Oxford City was until yesterday without a goalkeeper, but have signed a 24-year old turkish goalkeeper for only this match, after this match he will left them again.

Re: Conference South/North 21st February

come back shipup we need you!
Given the results this season he probably got out at the right time. Never known a season like it. Don't think I am doing anything wrong just not getting the rub of the green. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: Conference South/North 21st February i didn't post any tips after a terrible run but Bradford and Gloucester I would have tipped as well! Bradford concede last minute and Gloucester hit the underside of the bar in the last minute been a terrible season for picking winners,the results are so unpredictable or so it seems to me