Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Chievo (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Fiorentina (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Milan v Empoli (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Parma (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Internazionale (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Hellas Verona (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Cagliari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Lazio (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v Sampdoria (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Juventus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th AS Roma v Parma

Been thinking about this for a couple of days and I'm going for a max bet on Roma this weekend, yes the same Roma that's drawn the past 4 at home. Injuries and the African Nations Cup have crippled Roma throughout Jan and certainly not helped their league form. The end of the ACON brings its own relief as key man Gervinho and new 14.4m signing Doumbia join up with the rest of the squad, I would expect Gervinho to come straight back in and Doumbia to probably come in off the bench. De Rossi should come back in after injury and Manolas and Florenzi will come back into the side after suspension. This immediately should give the side more balance as Florenzi and Gervinho are key to how they play. Iturbe, Strootman and Ibarbo remain long-term absentees. I watched the Roma match at the weekend and they struggled in beating Cagliari 2-1 but with the various missing players it was a very good result against a side scrapping for their lives, with 4 or 5 to come straight back in they should be far better equipped this weekend.

Parma are rooted to the bottom of the league and still in severe financial problems. The players were last payed in July and this has led to a number leaving the club in the Jan transfer window - Cassano (18 app/5 goals), Dias Felipe (11/1), Afriyie Acquah (12/0), Gabriel Paletta (7/0), Paolo De Ceglie (11/3) have all left in the last couple of weeks. The remaining players led by Daniele Galloppa have set a deadline of Feb 15 (day of the game) for at least some of the wages to be paid or further action will be taken. The situation is obviously untenable and it's no surprise to see Parma on the back of 8 straight defeats away in the league.

Roma are generally strong at home in the league, I would expect to see an upturn in their form now Gervinho is back and the highly rated Doumbia is available. Parma are in a right mess and 17 losses in 21 games, 9 losses from 10 away tells you all you need to know, morale is at rock-bottom. An added bonus is that Parma host Chievo in a league game on Wednesday, so will have 3 days fewer days rest prior to the game. -1.0AH price will certainly come down from 1.5 but looks a very safe bet to me, -1.5AH is certainly worth an investment too.

AS Roma -1.0AH - 1.5 - betinternet - 15 Points

AS Roma -1.5AH - 2.0 - bet365 - 10 Points

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Parma vs Chievo Hast Gill has already mentioned players who left Parma, I might add another two who won't play in this match: defensive regulars Costa and Gobbi due to injury. However, it's worth mentioning that the club has a new owner (the second in the last month) so maybe can be expected a little more optimism among them. Chievo have no problems with absences, but they didn't beat Parma in the last 11 mutual matches. Very important game for both sides and with regard that referee will be Gianluca Rocchi (showed 11 red cards in the last 12 games), I wouldn't be surprised if we see another red card here.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Like McNasara said, and according to Whoscored, ''The new ownership has stated that past salaries will be paid "in a few days", possibly taking the situation back to normal at Parma.'' Doubtful it will have an effect on the outcome, but worth noting.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Palermo vs Napoli – Over 2.5 @ 1.85 Marathonbet This is a game for the 23th day of Serie A between Palermo and Napoli. Palermo sits at the 9th position of the table, meanwhile Napoli stands 3rd with 42 points. Hosts are coming from a good away performance and the unfair defeat to Inter with 3-0. They could have scored at many occasion, but failed to do so. Usually they score at home. Napoli on the other side is on fire. Visitors are coming from six straight wins for all competitions and they have created a 7 point difference from 4th Fiorentina. They are a team that tries to play offensive football.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Roma: De Sanctis; Florenzi, Manolas, Yanga-Mbiwa, Cole; Keita, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Gervinho, Doumbia, Ljajic Parma: Mirante; Cassani, Costa, Lucarelli, Mendes; Mauri, Mariga, Nocerino; Varela, Belfodil, Rodriguez Totti and Miralem Pjanic miss it with flu. Roma should still get the job done, but that team would make me slightly wary of any handicaps.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th

Roma: De Sanctis; Florenzi, Manolas, Yanga-Mbiwa, Cole; Keita, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Gervinho, Doumbia, Ljajic Parma: Mirante; Cassani, Costa, Lucarelli, Mendes; Mauri, Mariga, Nocerino; Varela, Belfodil, Rodriguez Totti and Miralem Pjanic miss it with flu. Roma should still get the job done, but that team would make me slightly wary of any handicaps.
Totti is a big blow indeed but watching a few times Parma play,i think Roma will need Gervinho upfront and a goalkeeper to get the job done

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Cesena vs Juventus – To Win To Nil – Juventus @ 1.88 Marathonbet This is a game for the 23th day of Serie A between Cesena and Juventus. Juventus stand first at the table with 53 points, having created an important difference from second Roma (7 points). Tonight they face one of the weakest teams of Serie A, which is unable to challenge them. Cesena will have to find points at another game. I see an easy victory for Juventus, without even conceding.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Did my bollox laying the 0-0, I don't think we'll be alone on the Roma Poor Bus :lol I read that is Parma's first clean sheet :eek Unacceptable stuff. I read that Roma didn't bother to start playing until the last third of the match, it's the only explanation as Parma are dire and Roma's team had more than enough to get it done.

Bit of a financial disaster' date=' Roma simply weren't good enough and Parma defended very well. Apologies if anyone followed.[/quote'] I saw the last 10 minutes. Looked as though they dominated but struggled more than usual to create chances?

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th whoever slept the weekend and didn't bet consider yourself lucky. some of the bankers all failed to win including juventus, ac milan, roma, torino thx very much bastards. the same goes for french league including marseille, psg, lille and lyon. i think its officially in my book the worst day of the season.

I saw the last 10 minutes. Looked as though they dominated but struggled more than usual to create chances?
Doumbia started despite having only a couple of days training, Totti hasn't been brilliant this season but does create chances, Pjanic missing didn't help either. Cole hit the post and they could easily have scored at least one - just one of those things I guess..should have payed more attention to the recent draws I guess.

Re: Serie A TIM > February 11th - 15th Not your fault it's Roma's. There's no excuse for that disgraceful showing. How many chances do they want to score against Europe's crisis club who have lost players over wage disputes? 20 ? 30 ? 100 ? and STILL they can't finish. The two Africans were thrown straight into proceedings fresh from the ACON and they looked stunned. Especially Doumbia who hasn't played with these guys before. All midfielders and no strikers in that team. Garcia is stupid. When will the world realise that Llajic isn't the player the media says he is?