Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v Borussia Mönchengladbach (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v SC Paderborn 07 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v Hertha BSC (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfB Stuttgart v FC Bayern München (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v Hannover 96 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th Any thoughts on Wolfsburg? With Schurrle probably making his bow I imagine spirit is high, not to mention their form. Hoffenheim not so great at the moment, although in their last away match but one did spank Hertha 5-0.

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th Schalke 04-Borussia Monchengladbach Schalke earned a 1-1 draw against a 10-man Bayern Munich at Allianz Arena last Tuesday. Despite being one man up for the majority of the game it was a a good result for Roberto Di Matteo’s men, against the best team in Bundesliga. Gladbach on the other hand won Freiburg 1-0 at home last Tuesday and that was their second win in a row with the same score, after the game against Stuttgart. It’s game between two team that will fight until the end for a place in the Champions League. I think that both can find the net, so I think that the best option is both teams to score. Both teams to score: Yes @ 1.65 Marathonbet

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th I really think that Werder won't lose on Sunday.They are clearly stabilizing lately.They had a decent pre=season results which were upgraded in the first two games during 2015.Franco Di Santo scored 3 of the 4 games Werder nettet and looks like on form of his life.Werder turned 116 years and as i read there will be celebrations before the KO on Sunday.I think although Leverkusen didn't concede a goal in their last 2 games,they are on a downhill.Hertha,according to the reports,were awful in both of their fixtures so far while we know Dortmund who are fighting to avoid relegation.Kruse will miss the game while Son is doubtful.Leverkusen have struggled for goals lately.Last time they scored more than 1 was back in November and with the potential absences of Kruse and Son,they look dry upfront.Kiesling is like his best days are gone now and he can hardly lead the attack anymore.I think +0.5 on Werder represents great value with bet365 offering odds against for this option.GL! 2:1

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th Another one i like on Sunday is the HW of Augsburg.I know that they have to draw a game somewhen and it is very likely to be this weekend but i just cannot trust on Eintracht to keep a clean sheet.Everyone expected Wolsfburg to beat them fairly easily last time,especially after such a spectacular performance against the league leaders but they failed to meet the big expectations which lead to level result.Before that,Eintracht were heavily defeated by Hoffe which made the home team look like a great force but actually it were Eintracht who were pathetic.Augsburg are not a big team but at the same time they are doing great and with a win tomorrow,which by the way would be their 3rd in a row for this year,would send them in top 3.I have no doubt that this is a risky bet because i don't like to trust on teams like Augsburg to continue their winning streaks but i really want to oppose Eitracht after the positive result which may gave them foolish confidence.Both teams have a few injured players but Augsburg seem that they are doing fine even without them so i expect a narrow home win and let's say 2:1 without putting a peny on the result.Anyway,my money goes to the home side @ 1.95 (-0.5AH)with bet365. 2:2

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th

I really think that Werder won't lose on Sunday.They are clearly stabilizing lately.They had a decent pre=season results which were upgraded in the first two games during 2015.Franco Di Santo scored 3 of the 4 games Werder nettet and looks like on form of his life.Werder turned 116 years and as i read there will be celebrations before the KO on Sunday.I think although Leverkusen didn't concede a goal in their last 2 games' date=they are on a downhill.Hertha,according to the reports,were awful in both of their fixtures so far while we know Dortmund who are fighting to avoid relegation.Kruse will miss the game while Son is doubtful.Leverkusen have struggled for goals lately.Last time they scored more than 1 was back in November and with the potential absences of Kruse and Son,they look dry upfront.Kiesling is like his best days are gone now and he can hardly lead the attack anymore.I think +0.5 on Werder represents great value with bet365 offering odds against for this option.GL!
Di Santo, Vestergaard and Bartels didn´t trained today and doubful for Sundays Game. Be Careful, think that all 3 Players can play, but acutally the 3 best and in Form Players are doubt so for me no bet acutally.

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th SC Freiburg v Borussia Dortmund SC Freiburg: Jullien (1/0 d), Kempf (11/2 d), Mitrovic (5/0 d), Mehmedi (15/1 f) Borussia Dortmund: Großkreutz (17/0 m), Bender (13/0 m), Kehl (13/0 m) VfB Stuttgart v Bayern München VfB Stuttgart: Rüdiger (14/0 d), Didavi (6/2 m), Gruezo (7/1 m), Serey Dié (0/0 m), Yalcin (0/0 m), Abdellaoue (0/0 f) Bayern München: Boateng (16/0 d), Javi Martinez (0/0 m), Lahm (11/2 d), Rafinha (13/0 d), Ribery (11/2 m), Thiago (0/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th SC Freiburg (+1) to beat Borussia Dortmund @ 1.847 Pinnacle I can't see what Dortmund have done recently to deserve being odds-on here, and it's even harder to understand it given that they have only won once away from home this season. Freiburg may be struggling at the wrong end of the table like their visitors, but they did get a good win in their last home match against mid-table Frankfurt. It looks to me as though this match has been priced on reputation rather than form, and so I think it could be worth backing the hosts to cover this line.

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th Freiburg–Borussia Dortmund (Under 2.5 goals @ 2.18 Marathonbet) Freiburg faces Borussia Dortmund at home. This is a match between two teams fighting to avoid relegation. Freiburg has 18 points, two more than Borussia who surprisingly remain at the bottom of the table! Borussia haven’t scored a single goal in two matches after the winter break, having lost from Augsburg 0-1 at home and having drawn 0-0 against Bayer Leverkusen on the road. Under 2.5 goals is a good bet for this game.

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th To all matches presents, I am attracted by HW of Koln against Paderborn. Guest seems to be the bad copy of the start of this campaign and they have received 8 goals and scored 0 in this english woche.Koln is not scoring and winning at home since October 18 against Dortmund and was able to lost also with modest team. I think that their salvation as to be gained at home and this is one of the most winnable games from them. After the draw with Stuttgart, we can also think of another draw. Guest will have an hell of a schedule ahead, and probably will suit for a win or a draw here.Something is suggesting me that this is the right time for COlonia to register another win in front of their home fans, given the form of both teams that indicates a rising curve for Colonia and descending one for Paderborn that will struggle IMO to retain B1 Status for the end of the year.Also defensive problems for guests, must be exploited in this one for 3 vital points for die Kolner.No significant missings for both teams. Alle geht's die rotes !!! 4 stake @1,90 in WH

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th I believe that the absolutely ridiculous odds on Dortmund are based purely on speculation that the majority of bets placed will favour Dortmund to win. Hence the shit odds, but I totaly agree, they are falling apart atm, and ofcourse freiburg with its crappy defence are probably why people expect Dortmund to stop the bad streak here. Dortmund is very inconsistent, crap form, cant seem to score from 5 yards.. On the other hand Freiburg have that really crap defence, which can contribute to Dortmund finally getting some goals. At these odds, the match is purely no bet for me, perhaps a unit or so just to keep me interested..

SC Freiburg (+1) to beat Borussia Dortmund @ 1.847 Pinnacle I can't see what Dortmund have done recently to deserve being odds-on here, and it's even harder to understand it given that they have only won once away from home this season. Freiburg may be struggling at the wrong end of the table like their visitors, but they did get a good win in their last home match against mid-table Frankfurt. It looks to me as though this match has been priced on reputation rather than form, and so I think it could be worth backing the hosts to cover this line.
Freiburg 0 Dortmund 3. Looks as though Dortmund clicked back into gear. No complaints.

Re: Bundesliga > February 6th - 8th Augsburg-Eintracht Frankfurt Augsburg are in very good form and have three victories in a row in Bundesliga, the two of them after the winter break. The first one was against Hoffenheim at home and the last one, 0-1 at Dortmund. At home they are strong, having only one defeat in their last eight matches in the championship. Moreover, Augsburg’s last five matches at home ended with more than 2.5 goals. Frankfurt, on the other hand, have not won for five matches in Bundesliga, Moreover, they score easily, but they have problems in their defensive line. In their last six matches in Bundesliga both teams scored, while four of these ended with more than 2.5 goals. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 Marathonbet

I really think that Werder won't lose on Sunday.They are clearly stabilizing lately.They had a decent pre=season results which were upgraded in the first two games during 2015.Franco Di Santo scored 3 of the 4 games Werder nettet and looks like on form of his life.Werder turned 116 years and as i read there will be celebrations before the KO on Sunday.I think although Leverkusen didn't concede a goal in their last 2 games' date=they are on a downhill.Hertha,according to the reports,were awful in both of their fixtures so far while we know Dortmund who are fighting to avoid relegation.Kruse will miss the game while Son is doubtful.Leverkusen have struggled for goals lately.Last time they scored more than 1 was back in November and with the potential absences of Kruse and Son,they look dry upfront.Kiesling is like his best days are gone now and he can hardly lead the attack anymore.I think +0.5 on Werder represents great value with bet365 offering odds against for this option.GL! 2:1
:nana