Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Aston Villa (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st i am on arsenal with high stakes. i think they are over their earlier season struggles and with the return of ozil in the squad i think they will get stronger. although odds see on them are low i am confident they can score three goals in this match

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st

I certainly agree that Arsenal will win this game but return of Ozil' date=' I think, is till a question mark. Spending over £40M and not generating even 20 goals or assists...I think Alexis justified the money he has been getting paid.[/quote'] He has 9 goals and 16 assists in probably less than a season's games which is pretty good when you think about it. He's not the most versatile player like Sanchez who can play out wide or up front in pretty much any system as he really needs some pacey forwards and two solid midfielders behind him but there's no doubt he is a player of immense quality. He gets a lot of unnecessary stick as he started last season so well before hitting a rough patch in the new year as so many La Liga recruits do while settling in (eg. Silva, Cazorla). Arsenal are certainly looking good at the moment with Sanchez, Rosicky and Cazorla in such good form, the emergence of Coquelin and the return of Walcott and Ozil as well. Hoping this form continues but we haven't put a good run of games together all season.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st 4pts Arsenal to win to nil 10/11 Skybet Given Arsenal’s recent improvement and Villa’s chronic scoring record there looks to be plenty of mileage in taking the home side to win this one without conceding. Taking handicaps on Arsenal with the potential absence of Sanchez isn’t a comfortable proposition and you sense Villa will be looking to stay tight first and foremost rather than seek big things at the other end so even though Arsenal aren’t always reliable defensively I think they are worth being with here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-aston-villa-betting-arsenal-can-win-without-conceding-against-goal-shy-villa

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st ARSENAL - ASTON VILLA Arsenal to score at both halves at 1.99 @ Marathonbet Arsenal has today the chance to continue its good performances at Premier League, with a possible win bringing the Gunners at small distance from the Champions league places. The team of Arsene Wenger counts only one loss at its last seven league games (5-2-1) and has scored two goals or more at its last 7/8 league games. Aston Villa, on the other hand, is without a win at its last seven league games and has not even scored at the six of them. As a result, the "Villains" have to look at their offensive duties with more intensity. I think that Arsenal will find the way to the net at both halves.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st Premier League: Arsenal- Aston Villa I expect the Gunners to be very focused in this game, they can move back above North London rivals Tottenham with a win , which is always an incentive and to within a point of Manchester United who are currently in third. They will certainly be looking to lay down a marker and keep up their momentun ahead of a huge trip to White Hart Lane next Saturday lunchtime. There is also the small matter of Villa's 3-1 win on their last visit to the Emirates which still needs to be erased from the memory. Arsenal have won two subsequent meetings scoring five goals in total, but they were at Villa Park, now they need some home "revenge". They scored all five of those goals before the break in those games, but I cannot really see any stepping off the gas from the Gunners this afternoon. The hosts are offensively on fire, with two or more goals in 10 of their last 11 starts, also keeping three consecutive clean sheets against top flight opposition. They have a far more solid look about them defensively right now, as we saw in that 2-0 win at the Etihad, have plenty of offensive options and this is starting to look more like the old Arsenal. Villa are very short of goals, just one in seven starts and their standard road tactics, sit deep and look to hit teams on the counter, are no longer working so well against the "bigger" clubs and they have conceded three or more to Everton, Chelsea, Tottenham and both Manchester clubs in the last seven months of EPL action. They did put two past Championship side Bournemouth at Villa Park last week, but the Cherries, who are a mini Arsenal in that they play similarly, rested eight players with promotion a priority and still run Villa ragged, for most of the first half. The first goal will be key of course, but once it arrives, a second , third, maybe even a fourth is very likely to follow . 1.75 units Arsenal -2 goals 2.44 asian line/Sportmarket.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st Arsenal should win this game. They have conceded just 1 first half goal in 8 home games. They have won 5 of their last 6 at home. Villa scoring just 2 goals in their last 8 away. They have not scored a second half goal away from home in 8 games . the bet I like is ... ARsenal win HT/FT is 1.8 betvictor for 3 units. Think Arsenal will def win the 2nd half. 2nd half result Arsenal win is 1.55 and I will go a max 6 units here simply because Villa don't score 2nd half goals.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st A lot of love for Arsenal here - maybe a bit too much? Is there a possibility that, without Sanchez, Arsenal are way too short at odds of 1.31 against a Villa side who don't score many but don't concede many either? Aston Villa +1.5 2.08 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st I am on Arsenal to Win to Nil @ 9/10 myself with Bwin. Villa haven't scored for nearly 9 hours in the Premier League, and with Koscielny back Arsenal are tough to break down at the Emirates. I think this play or Neil's half-time full-time play is the way to go.

Re: Arsenal v Aston Villa > Sunday February 1st

A lot of love for Arsenal here - maybe a bit too much? Is there a possibility that, without Sanchez, Arsenal are way too short at odds of 1.31 against a Villa side who don't score many but don't concede many either? Aston Villa +1.5 2.08 Marathonbet Stake: 3 points
Result: Arsenal 5 Aston Villa 0 Bet lost Stake: 3 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -3 points Superb showing by Arsenal today, they were far too good for Villa.