UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Albania v Armenia (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Georgia v Germany (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northern Ireland v Finland (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Romania v Faroe Islands (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Scotland v Gibraltar (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]31[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hungary v Greece (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Portugal v Serbia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Republic of Ireland v Poland (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th How bad are Gibraltar? They started off with some impressive friendly results (0-0 draw with Slovakia, who aren't exactly much worse than Scotland) and a victory over Malta, and while the qualifying campaign started with maulings at the hands of Poland and Republic of Ireland, the 4-0 reverse in Germany (the only goal in the second half being an own goal) was a more impressive effort, so a bit of a mixed bag overall. Scotland generally don't tend to thrash the weaker teams (narrow win against Georgia, 97th minute winner against Liechtenstein a few years ago spring to mind). I haven't seen Gibraltar play in these qualifiers so not sure what to expect.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th 4pts Gibraltar (+5) to beat Scotland 10/11 Ladbrokes This is purely a case of how many Scotland will win by. They’ve had a taste of breaking down a stubborn defence in midweek and did ok and I don’t expect Gibraltar to be as tough to break down as Northern Ireland were so I’m expecting Scotland to be more comfortable here. The Scots aren’t really known as an expansive attacking unit though so while I’m expecting the home side to cruise this Gibraltar can stay within five. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/scotland-vs-gibraltar-betting-gibraltar-can-avoid-a-cricket-score-at-hampden 3pts Northern Ireland to beat Finland 9/5 Bet365 Northern Ireland’s good results in this campaign came when they were outsiders with nothing to lose but that isn’t the case here. They are expected to win this match and it will be interesting to see how they go about it. Man for man there isn’t a lot to fear for them here though so I’ve got enough confidence they can get the job done in front of what is always a passionate partisan home crowd. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northern-ireland-vs-finland-betting-boys-in-green-can-edge-out-finland-in-belfast 4pts Rep of Ireland vs Poland - Under 2 goals 1.95 BetVictor Although both sides have been fairly free scoring at times in this group I’m not expecting this one to be high scoring because it is a big match for both sides. Republic of Ireland will probably have to take the game to Poland but the Poles are good enough defensively to repel them for long periods and Ireland have enough to combat the Poland counter attacks so I fully expect to see a low scoring match here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/republic-of-ireland-vs-poland-betting-key-clash-can-see-a-struggle-for-goals 4pts Germany to win to nil 7/10 Boylesports Germany have some big players back for this match which makes me think they will have more than enough to win this match. How many they win it by remains to be seen but they should see plenty of the ball and have enough chances to win by a few goals. I’m not sure Georgia will offer much in this match so I think the 7/10 that Germany win without conceding looks decent enough in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/georgia-vs-germany-betting-germany-can-win-without-conceding-in-tbilisi 4pts Portugal vs Serbia - Under 2.25 goals 1.85 BetVictor Portugal have won their last three matches all by the only goal in the game so they have tightened up a lot but with Cristiano Ronaldo out of form they might struggle in front of goal here. Serbia can be tough to break down but they lack a genuine top class threat up top these days so I’ve a feeling this one could turn into a bit of a stalemate with any goals there are very few and far between. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/portugal-vs-serbia-betting-shortage-of-goals-likely-in-this-one

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th As an Irishman, I have to say I was devastated with our performance in Scotland, a game where we actually didn't go there to try win the game. O'Neill got his tactics wrong, Scotland battered us, and it could have been 3-0, that would have been a fair reflection on the game. Tomorrow, he has nowhere to hide, he has no choice but to go in search of goals, and I have to say I am not overly optimistic as the Polish look an improved side in this campaign. Ireland used to have a bit of a fortress at Lansdowne Road, but the Aviva is a much bigger, more open arena that doesn't have a hostile atmosphere for the away team. No doubt, we got an amazing draw in Germany, but that isn't worth talking about now because of the Scottish result. If we don't beat Poland, we can kiss the Euro's goodbye in my opinion. This Polish side beat Germany 2-0, and although the teams may look even on paper, they have that one man that can make all the difference, Lewandowski. Of course my heart says Ireland, but my head thinks Poland are going to get a result in this game. Robbie Keane didn't start our last two games against Scotland and USA, and for me that was a mistake, as for all he is now slow and nowhere near his peak, his experience is unrivalled and we need a leader on that pitch tomorrow night. We have some good players that play in the Premier League, but also have some very poor players, and I think on what I have seen so far, the Polish looks a much more balanced, free-flowing team. So I hope Ireland win, I will be shouting from the roof tops if we do, but if i was betting on the game and left sentiment out, Poland would be my bet on the night. No bet. Come on Éire! Teacht ar na buachaillí i glas!

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th

How bad are Gibraltar? They started off with some impressive friendly results (0-0 draw with Slovakia' date=' who aren't exactly much worse than Scotland) and a victory over Malta, and while the qualifying campaign started with maulings at the hands of Poland and Republic of Ireland, the 4-0 reverse in Germany (the only goal in the second half being an own goal) was a more impressive effort, so a bit of a mixed bag overall. Scotland generally don't tend to thrash the weaker teams (narrow win against Georgia, 97th minute winner against Liechtenstein a few years ago spring to mind). I haven't seen Gibraltar play in these qualifiers so not sure what to expect.[/quote'] Put it this way: 1.01 on a Scotland win is value.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th Portugal v Serbia Portugal: Pepe (65/3 d), Beto (10/0 g), Eduardo (35/0 g), João Pereira (40/0 d), Ricardo Costa (22/1 d), Luís Neto (9/0 d), Raul Meireles (76/10 m), Miguel Veloso (53/2 m), Hélder Postiga (71/27 f, 2nd top scorer) Serbia: Antonio Rukavina (30/0 d), Milan Biševac (19/0 d), Zdravko Kuzmanovi? (50/6 m), Danko Lazovi? (47/11 f), Filip ?or?evi? (14/4 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

or Scotland win both halves for 1.14-1.17...
Yeah, that's always stuff with higher odds, clean sheets, high overs/unders, ect. I just think in this situation grab the low hanging fruit. You end up being too ambitious you turn what should be a free cash job in to a loss. I think CS have a bit of value too, if you can cash out as well. I've had a go at 5-0 @ 6.5, somewhere inbetween the 7-0 Ireland loss and 4-0 Germany loss.

Is it possible to find a bet "Scotland to win both halves with a -1 European handicap (or -1.5 Asian handicap)" or something similar?
As for me I haven't seen this kind of bet. But I saw this one http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/scotland-v-gibraltar/match-result-and-total-goals-doubles - I think it is very close to your forecast (home win and over).

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th what about Portugal - Serbia game? I agree with kevshat there can be UNDER game but what about Serbia handicup? 1.99 for Serbia +1 looks very valuable for me. I don't like current Portugal football and Ronaldo isn't in the best shape now. It wouldn't be surprise for me to see DRAW at the end of game.

What about Romania vs Faroe Islands? Romania -2 is around evens. I expected the -3 would be at that price. Faroes are poor and I would have thought Romania would comfortably beat them.
I thought about this bet but when I saw on the last Faroe results I decided to skip this bet: they didn't concided more than two goals in the last 4 games in qualification and even won Greece. So I would better to skip it.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th Hungary - Greece Very important game for both teams as Hungary wants to ensure the 3rd place and go for the 2nd if they can. Greece on hte other hand if they lose this one they lose every hope they have for qualification. Hungary settles with a draw as they keep the 3rd place and also have the hope that in the last round Greece would be in a place that they will not care about the points and they will take an easy win. Greece changed their coach after the 4 first tragic games they had. They certainly want to win but I think they are more afraid of losing so they are going to be really carefull. A draw is not good for them but it doesn't bring the end. Draw @ 3.20 Marathonbet

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th Yikes, a Gibraltar goal. That just cost me a really good arb. Shows though, main difference with Gibraltar and San Marino and Andorra is Gibraltar try to score. The other two wouldn't have scored that as the guy that scored would have been stood at left back :lol

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday March 29th Hungary to beat Greece looks like a good bet according to me. Greece lacks offensive power and lost against Faroe islands in the last game. They miss Samaras, Gekas, Mitroglou and Salpingidis and should therefor have huge problems in the offensive part of the game. Given that hungaary aren't all too bad the odds on a hungarian win should not be as high as the 2.74 i got earlier not sure what they stand at currently.