UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kazakhstan v Iceland (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Azerbaijan v Malta (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Croatia v Norway (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Czech Republic v Latvia (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Andorra v Bosnia-Herzegovina (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Belgium v Cyprus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bulgaria v Italy (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Israel v Wales (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Netherlands v Turkey (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Bulgaria-Italy 2 @ 1.67 with Bwin Max bet to me I am taking this one early because there is no chance the odds will last.This is Ivaylo Petev's first official game in charge after he replaced Luyboslav Penev due to bad results.We started the qualifacation cycle good,winning in Azerbaijan but after that we managed to take just 1 more point and it happened against Malta.That was accepted as humiliation here in the country which had led to the rotations in the team.Petev had a friendly game against Romania(0:0) a month ago but the reports suggested that both teams were woeful created almost 0 chances to score in a what was a physical clash.It will be fair to say that both teams had a number of missings in that game because their club teams didn't let them to play.They will all be playing at the end of the month but it cannot matter at all.We have been shitty since the qualifications started and showed no spirit and will to win.The players had been criticised 24\7 and the atmosphere is minor.Petev could bring the spirit in the team but we just lack skills.Italy have a record 10W 2D 2L in Sofia which pretty much shows that they feel no difficulties here.Last time we drew 2:2 here but it was at time when Italy were feeling weak,unprepared,they underrestimated us and Serie A was just about to start.It was back when were flying under Penev and the players were keen to prove themselves ready to play without Berbatov leading the attack.Bulgaria were slow and immobile against both Norway and Craotia and against Malta we missed a penalty.The players lack focus too.Italy are still unbeaten and will need to play at their maybe 60-70% tempo to beat us with ease.They are not a team who likes to destroy its oppnent which actually stops me to be on some kind of handicap.All of the Europe best leagues have already started so the players won't need an extra time to adjust so no worry about that.Personally,i can't imagine something different than an AW and unless a miracle happens,Italy will win fairly easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Up to 1.85 with bet365.Insane odds on Italy to win maybe because Pirlo is out.Pirlo is Pirlo but still cannot see us representing great threat upfront.We arguably the best of our creative players injured-Georgi Milanov(CSKA Moscow) and it was reported it is 50/50 for him to play.We have only theoretical chances of getting through and i doubt he would be risked if he is not fully recovered Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Italy don't have to win the match as they are virtually certain to qualify. A tactical draw is not out of the picture for this match. Also Bulgaria have a new coach so that should give them a boost. Italy DNB seems very safe as Italy rarely loose qualification matches and Bulgaria have not defeated a stronger team than them in qualifiers for ages, but Italy outright is very risky.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th What do you mean they don't have to?Yes it is not a must win for them but they will be coming with their best men and given how poor we are i don't see us getting anything from the game but spanking.On the other hand,i cannot see Italy scoring plenty because they are just not Spain or Netherlands to score as many as they can but 0:2 seems very likely to me so AW remains a max bet to me

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th

Pirlo and Balotelli are out for Italy and that may have something to do with the fact that the odds have jumped a bit.
I doubt any movement is based on Pirlo or Balotelli. Pirlo's been injured for a while and Balotelli is hopeless and isn't being considered for selection. I've had a few points at 1.9 with Hills, seems good enough odds given Bulgaria's poor form and Simeon tickled my interest. Don't think its a banker given that Italy tend to have a few draws against poorer opponents away from home and their squad is in transition in forward areas, but odds are decent enough and looking at it I would expect Italy to win 1-0 or 2-0. Italy - 1.9 - hills - 3 Points

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Czech Republic is pretty together lately, shall i say:surprisingly? They got some big names in the backet already and Latvia shouldnt give much trouble for them. Latvia is nice little team, who plays very tought at home (mainly due the bad pitch conditions) but away they are a different animal. Even if they wouldnt be, the class difference between the two teams are remarkable. Czech win by 2+

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Pirlo and Balo out may not be a bad thing here. There are a number of players in this Italy squad who will be desperate to make an impression in this match and move from the fringes into the main setup of the team. Namely Candreva (good form in Lazio), Eder (newly called up based on his excellent showings for Sampdoria), Veratti (needs to show he is the man in midfield and show the performance many know he is capable of), Gabbiadini (after his move to and good performances for Napoli, he has to show his class at international level). Also Zaza and Immobile are in competition for a permanent striking role and with Balotelli out, they must seize the opportunity. Both are good strikers. Someone suggested a "tactical draw" was good enough above. Italy are second behind Croatia. This isn't acceptable for them as they want to qualify in first position. Remember this is Conte. So Conte has his beloved Juve defense of Buffon-Barzagli-Chiellini-Bonnuci all fit for this one and then a number of attractive options in mid and attack to work with so I'm optimistic of Italy's chances here. Italy squad: Gk: Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris Saint Germain); D: Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Moretti (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter); M: Antonelli (Milan), Bertolacci (Genoa), Candreva (Lazio), Cerci (Milan), Darmian (Torino), Florenzi (Roma), Marchisio (Juventus), Parolo (Lazio), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Soriano (Sampdoria), Valdifiori (Empoli), Verratti (Paris Saint Germain); F: Eder (Sampdoria), Gabbiadini (Napoli), Immobile (Borussia Dortmund), Pellé (Southampton), Vazquez (Palermo), Zaza (Sassuolo) Admittedly I don't know any of the Bulgaria players but I notice most of them play in Bulgaria and mostly for Ludogrets or Sofia. I will hold off and wait for more news but Italy look decent value for the win and chasing Croatia while Bulgaria have 4 points and realistically aren't hoping to make it.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Iceland looks like a decent bet to me. Lars Lagerbäck has really turned them into a good team. This is the type of game that his teams most often wins. Given that they have beaten both Holland and Turkey they are a good bet at 2 times the money. The odds are rising though, probably beacuse Kazakhstan is often a bit underrated and Iceland hasn't recived it's full recognition yet.

I would say it now' date=' but Macedonia x Australia will be a public bet in 3 days or so. Australia were 2.60 yesterday, hopefully you will find a bookie offering 2.5/2.6...everything is 2.3/2.4 atm.[/quote'] What relevance is that in this thread? This is the Euro 2016 Qualifiers.

Iceland looks like a decent bet to me. Lars Lagerbäck has really turned them into a good team. This is the type of game that his teams most often wins. Given that they have beaten both Holland and Turkey they are a good bet at 2 times the money. The odds are rising though' date=' probably beacuse Kazakhstan is often a bit underrated and Iceland hasn't recived it's full recognition yet.[/quote'] Kazakhstan have done pretty well so far. Held Latvia, gave Czech Rep a game (2-4) and somehow got until ten from the end at 1-1 at Holland, with ten men too. Iceland are very impressive, with their resources, but it's situations like this, where they're expected to win, that teams like this struggle.

Kazakhstan have done pretty well so far. Held Latvia' date=' gave Czech Rep a game (2-4) and somehow got until ten from the end at 1-1 at Holland, with ten men too. Iceland are very impressive, with their resources, but it's situations like this, where they're expected to win, that teams like this struggle.[/quote'] I agree with you on somethings. Teams like Iceland often struggle against teams like Kazakhstan but personally I dont think that will be the case here. Iceland manged to beat Latvia with 3-0 away and have a good and balanced team combined with an experienced coach that I belive that they will be to good for Kazakhstan. Lagerbäck managed to get Sweden to 5 straight bigger tournaments and knows how to win this type of game. Nothing is certain though but I would give Iceland a 60 % chance to win this one.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th Iceland is very good at home. Away, they are different animal, just as i wrote with Latvia, ofc they are better than Latvia, just i wouldnt risk money on them palying away, especially against an -again- at home rather decent Kazakhstan. They can, thats for sure, i just wouldnt risk betting on them, since i can easily see a big fat draw there, as well.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Saturday March 28th 4pts Israel vs Wales - Under 2.25 goals 1.83 BetVictor Wales have shown themselves to be a side who look to keep things tight and rely on the likes of Gareth Bale to conjure something on the break when they go away to the better sides in Europe and that is how I expect them to approach this match too. Israel have been very solid in this campaign but I don’t see them as a free flowing side who are going to open up a determined defence so this one screams of having few goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/israel-vs-wales-betting-goals-unlikely-to-flow-in-haifa 3pts Netherlands to win by 1 goal 13/5 Stan James A couple of months ago you probably would have had this down as an easy home win but with no van Persie and even worse no Robben things could be much tougher for the Dutch now. Turkey can still be tough to break down and if they Dutch are found wanting defensively this could be a tough night for them. I still fancy them to have enough quality to get the job done but maybe only by the odd goal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/netherlands-vs-turkey-betting-netherlands-can-edge-out-determined-turkey

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th Italy arrived without Marchisio,Florenzi and Pasqual.It has been raining all day here and it is expected tomorrow to be no different.There won't be more than 7-8000 thousand people here.I still think Italy will have too much but i would be surprised to see them scoring more than twice Probable line-up:Stoyanov(GK,Ludogorets),Manolev(RB,Kuban),Terziev(CB,Ludogorets),Bodurov(CB,Fulham),Minev(LB,Ludogorets),Dyakov(CDM,Ludogorets),Chochev(CDM,Palermo),Georgi Milanov(CAM,CSKA Moscow),Mihail Aleksandrov(RW,Ludogorets),Popov(LW,Kuban),Micanski(CF,Karlsruher) Sent from my iPhone using PL Forum app

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Sunday November 16th [h=1]Azerbaijan - Malta[/h] What about Home win to nill for 2.25 in BET365? Don't you see value here? Both team are outsiders and don't even think about the qualification. But Azerbaijan has good fans support, they play home and will try to win. Malta is even higher in the table but just because the draw with Baulgarian (Simeone Borisov has already written about the Bulgarian poor form what time as far as I remember). So my bet based on 2 things: Malta won't score away and home side will score 1-2 goals. Odd 2.25 offers us value here because I think if this game will be played 100 times mostly we will win. Most punters on Russian forum also think there will be home win. Draw 0-0 is also possible so I will bet min stake here.