** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st I like Chelsea here, decent value too. Spurs drew United but to be honest they were lucky to escape with their heads in the first half and they might as well have been playing a Bosnian Premier League team in the second half. I don't take Mourinho as a manager that will take dropped points lightly and I expect Chelsea to come out with a renewed vigor and focus.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st Really Fancy Chelsea win here. Spurs have been scraping games a while and have been on a run of luck (late goals, against the run of play etc...). The first half against Utd was awful and Utd really should have scored at least 3 goals, although has to be said Spurs had chances aswell. Chelsea win on h2h and I think Chelsea can get back on the winning run here in a 1-2 type scoreline.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st I think a huge factor is Fatigue. Chelsea have a far superior squad to Spurs. Upfront Drogba, Remy or Costa can get the job done.

The above are the three starting lineups for Chelsea's last 3 games with player ratings. Courtois Terry Cahill Ivanovic Matic Fabergas Hazard Costa have started all three games. Schurrle will surely start, probably with WIllian and Oscar. They may be missing a hard running midfielder, but maybe Rameriz gets 60 minutes high energy work. I just think the effort that Spurs put in, in the Man United game.... pressing the ball, and playing a high energy second half, will have a huge negative effect on them in this game. Chelsea comfortable winners here at odds of 1.83 for 3 units.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st 4pts Under 2.5 goals 1.95 Unibet Chelsea’s away games have all generally been tight and low scoring this season and I am expecting another here. We’ve seen Spurs struggle against the big sides this season and those struggles could continue against the best defence in the league. Chelsea control games on the road so well but they aren’t always as clinical as they could like away from Stamford Bridge so once again the pick of the bets could be under 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-chelsea-betting-goals-may-not-be-in-huge-supply-at-the-lane

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st

I think a huge factor is Fatigue. Chelsea have a far superior squad to Spurs. Upfront Drogba, Remy or Costa can get the job done.

The above are the three starting lineups for Chelsea's last 3 games with player ratings. Courtois Terry Cahill Ivanovic Matic Fabergas Hazard Costa have started all three games. Schurrle will surely start, probably with WIllian and Oscar. They may be missing a hard running midfielder, but maybe Rameriz gets 60 minutes high energy work. I just think the effort that Spurs put in, in the Man United game.... pressing the ball, and playing a high energy second half, will have a huge negative effect on them in this game. Chelsea comfortable winners here at odds of 1.83 for 3 units.

I think Spurs are the fittest side in the Prem, so not buying into that. They run more than any other team and do so every game (league, cup, EL). Pochettino had always focused on fitness.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st Chelsea WIN @ 4/5 Bet365 This is a hard price to ignore for me personally. I thought United completely outplayed Spurs in the first half, should have been 2-0 or 3-0 up at half time. In the second half United were very poor, but Spurs still didn't create much at all. This Chelsea team is light years ahead of United and battered Southampton for 90 minutes and were robbed of a Fabregas penalty. Spurs lack bottle, always have done, mentally weak and Mourinho will expose that. I envisage an easy Chelsea win but won't play the handicap to be safe.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st From my side here (I am in SG btw, looking at odds from my country's legal betting company)... I am seeing a heavy boat for this match... Tottenham eat ball looking good based on current odds movement at my side....

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st I too will more than likely be betting Chelsea here too. Spurs for me just don't do it. They don't have enough of a threat in the attack to break down a stout Chelsea defense. They have a few nice midfielders, noticeably Erickson of late, but again, none dynamic enough to take over a game, certainly not against again a superior Chelsea midfield. And their defense is decent enough, but will again need a huge effort from Lloris as they will be under constant attack. A few notes from what I've read above.... I'm not convinced that Schurlle will get another start here. He barely got a half against Southampton and was not very good at all. Mourinho flat out plays the guys he likes and thinks are better. Ramires, William and Oscar were all rested last game out. Further, I am sure Mourinho was not happy with the last effort and what he saw out there and will want more. As far as fatigue goes, the way Chelsea play I'm not all that concerned over a heavier workload of late. They dominate possession, are happy to kick it around and the only players that I would think may be effected as far as fitness goes would be Matic (who's a beast as it is) and maybe Hazard. Other guys out there are not running near as much and other than a possible nick here or there should be okay. And Chelsea bench certainly has options on it too. Drogba always hungry for starts and Remy no slouch. And lastly, you always have the nice security blanket in the back with the best back four (in my eyes) and then Courtois in goal. Will always be difficult for goals to come by for Spurs. Under looks like a good play too, but I prefer the away win in this one. g'luck :cheers:

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st I think it's very likely for Chelsea to lose points in ''White Hart Lane'' . 50% of the times they play away find troubles (5w 4d 1l) and today it's a derby against a very good shaped team.Tottenham is unbeaten in the last 5 games. Rose, Walker, Lennon and Lamela are back in the starting 11 and the team is going to be more aggresive than against MU. I;m hoping for a beautifull match and lots of goals. Both teams to score-Yes @ 1.82 Marathonbet

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea > Thursday January 1st

I think it's very likely for Chelsea to lose points in ''White Hart Lane'' . 50% of the times they play away find troubles (5w 4d 1l) and today it's a derby against a very good shaped team.Tottenham is unbeaten in the last 5 games. Rose, Walker, Lennon and Lamela are back in the starting 11 and the team is going to be more aggresive than against MU. I;m hoping for a beautifull match and lots of goals. Both teams to score-Yes @ 1.82 Marathonbet
Am I missing the reasoning there. You have told us the story of Goldilocks and the three bears and finished with.... And sleeping beauty woke up with the prince. . .