** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st I like West Ham here, they showed some teeth against Arsenal and I think West Brom will be a welcome drop in quality for the Hammers, who will look to regain momentum in their top-4 chase by feasting on a minnow after being taken to the stake by the Premier League elite. Pretty good value at 1.9 straight-up.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st One of my bets of the week is Hammers win. Odds of 1.9 seem such a gift. West Ham coming off the back of two straight defeats, but against Chelsea and Arsenal they didn't disgrace themselves and were on a superb run prior. I think they will get back to winning here against a Brom side in terrible form. Alan Irvine (West Brom Manager) has just been sacked which I admit is a concern as you never know how it'll effect the team. With just two days to prepare without a manager I think big Sam will look at this really looking to get all three points here.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st Pick West Ham 9/10 stanjames. 1.West Ham only lost 2/12 against West Brom home or away and this is a better West Ham and worse West Brom. 2.West Brom losing an average of nearly 3 goals per game over last 3 games plus won only 1/9 last league games so out of form.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st I hate the public bets and i really think the HW here could turn inot a banana skin.WH are a mediocre team at best, in a relatively strong form who are way overperforming.I expect them to start dropping points against weaker opponents very soon and why not from today?WBA are in a real trouble because they just don't score enough.This could change today with WH missing Tomkins who will most porbably be replaced by Collins.WH decent run might make them think this is a game they should win fairly comfortably.If so,they will open up leaving open spaces.I think WBA are not that bad actually and could score today for sure despite their current goal dryness(if i can say so).That's why i fancy both teams to score @ 1.8 with bet365.I prefer to take this option instead of the HW because i am not fully convinced with WH ability to keep this high tempo going.I won't be writing off WBA so easily or at least not against today's opponent..BTTS-YEs @ 1.8 with bet365.GL! HT 1:1

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st

I hate the public bets and i really think the HW here could turn inot a banana skin.WH are a mediocre team at best' date= in a relatively strong form who are way overperforming.I expect them to start dropping points against weaker opponents very soon and why not from today?WBA are in a real trouble because they just don't score enough.This could change today with WH missing Tomkins who will most porbably be replaced by Collins.WH decent run might make them think this is a game they should win fairly comfortably.If so,they will open up leaving open spaces.I think WBA are not that bad actually and could score today for sure despite their current goal dryness(if i can say so).That's why i fancy both teams to score @ 1.8 with bet365.I prefer to take this option instead of the HW because i am not fully convinced with WH ability to keep this high tempo going.I won't be writing off WBA so easily or at least not against today's opponent..BTTS-YEs @ 1.8 with bet365.GL!
I think West Ham are better than you give them credit for. Look at the stats for the last 7 home games. 5 wins, 4 clean sheets and only 4 goals against. The goals against is second best in EPL (behind Chelsea). 4 clean sheets in joint second (with Saints), again behind Chelsea. I would not be taking the BTTS for 2 reasons. 1) West Ham are defending pretty well. 2) WBA just struggling for away goals (failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away). The only negative I see here is that WBA will get a jolt from the firing of Alan Irvine. It could be negative or positive, and it may make them very tough to beat here. ie. Lets defend with 10 men and try and leave with a point ! I think that the aerial power of Carrol gives West Ham a different ability to break these types of defenses down. Similar result to the reverse meeting this season (West Ham won 1-2) West Ham win here looks decent 2 units various West Ham win the 2nd half to NIL is 2.6 Ladbrokes for 2 units

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st i remember tony pulis leaving last manager post for not being given the funds to bring new players. i think his eyeball may be on funds and transfer window and its perfect opportunity to see which west brom players are worthy. i expect attacking open game and i am in favour of hosts to win something like 4-2.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st If Alan Irvine was still in charge I would say HW. However it is a completely different game with Pulis now going to be announced as manager. The West Brom players know he will be watching and/or in attendance in the stands perhaps. I remember a similar situation last year when he had been announced as Palace manager and was watching in the stands at Hull as Palace went and beat them 1-0 away, upsetting the form. I can see something similar happening here and as it has been mentioned before it is one of those public bets on West Ham and we know how they sometimes end up.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st West Ham vs West Bromwich – Win for West Ham @ 1.83 Marathonbet Happy new year to everyone! British people have the luxury to attend football games even at the first day of the year but we are lucky enough to watch them! There are interesting games at the start of 2015, one of them is West Ham-West Brom. Visitors sacked coach Irvine after three straight defeats to QPR, Manchester City and Stoke and tonight will play with interim coaches. This is a fact that complicates the duel, but there is no doubt that West Ham is the better team, even though is coming from two defeats against strong teams like Chelsea and Arsenal. I go with the home win on this one.

Re: West Ham v West Bromwich Albion > Thursday January 1st

I hate the public bets and i really think the HW here could turn inot a banana skin.WH are a mediocre team at best' date= in a relatively strong form who are way overperforming.I expect them to start dropping points against weaker opponents very soon and why not from today?WBA are in a real trouble because they just don't score enough.This could change today with WH missing Tomkins who will most porbably be replaced by Collins.WH decent run might make them think this is a game they should win fairly comfortably.If so,they will open up leaving open spaces.I think WBA are not that bad actually and could score today for sure despite their current goal dryness(if i can say so).That's why i fancy both teams to score @ 1.8 with bet365.I prefer to take this option instead of the HW because i am not fully convinced with WH ability to keep this high tempo going.I won't be writing off WBA so easily or at least not against today's opponent..BTTS-YEs @ 1.8 with bet365.GL! HT 1:1[/quote] :nana