** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Arsenal (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st Arsenal at 2.54 is the play of the week, I think. That's not to say that Southampton is a guaranteed win for the Gunners, it's just that I really like the value and I like Arsenal's recent form--- they're absolutely surging. This is as close to a must-win as Arsenal has had all year and the 3 points would put them firmly in 4th place to start 2015, a spot that few pundits would have put them in just a few weeks ago. I am expecting Arsene to have his men as ready as they have been all year, eager to put a miserable early-season behind them and start the new year on a healthy boot.

Re: Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st if chelsea couldn't beat southampton then i don't see arsenal being able to. southampton showed ability to score as well as defend. both of them will see this game as important to get something and on balance i think with a draw both teams will be happy

Re: Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st SOUTHAMPTON – ARSENAL Draw at 3.45 @ Marathonbet A very interesting game is that between Southampton and Arsenal. The Gunners are unbeaten at their last nine Premier League games against the Saints, but in the same time the last three matches between these two teams at “St. Mary’s” have ended up as draws. The two opponents share the 4th place of the table (33 p.), a fact that adds interest at the fixture. Moreover, both come from unbeaten series in terms of Premier League (2-1-0 Southampton, 3-1-0 Arsenal). I think that we will see a game with a lot of chances from both teams, which will end up without a winner.

Re: Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st Southampton v Arsenal Southampton: Clyne (18/2 d), Schneiderlin (15/3 m), Rodriguez (0/0 f), Cork (11/2 m), Gallagher (0/0 f) Arsenal: Welbeck (16/4 f)(doubtful), Giroud (9/5 f, 2nd top scorer), Ramsey (14/3 m), Arteta (7/0 m), Ozil (6/1 m), Wilshere (9/1 m), Gnabry (0/0 f), Diaby (0/0 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Southampton v Arsenal > Thursday January 1st I played Southampton here for a medium size bet. Both teams are banged up/missing players, but been this way most of the year for Saints. I'm not sure Sanchez up front is enough for Arsenal. Southampton played very very well against a good Chelsea side last game out, and I expect a similar effort - hell why not? Gunners still don't have me convinced in the back, and without Giroud and Welbeck today, very limited options for Arsenal and Arteta is a key miss as he's the motor that gets this engine going. If Arsenal prove me wrong, more power to them, but at +170 here, worth a nice shot with the home side. g'luck and happy new years! :cheers: