Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th

Aidymac

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th 4pts Over 2.5 goals 4/6 BetVictor For once West Ham are in a position where they can throw the kitchen sink at Chelsea without having to worry about a need to protect goal difference or sneak a point for safety and that might just catch Chelsea cold. Chelsea are 100% at home this season. That will end soon but I’m not sure it will be here. I think both sides will approach this thinking they can win which should mean we see a few goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-west-ham-betting-london-derby-can-open-the-festive-period-with-a-few-goals

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th This match is really too scary to think about... Chelsea home form 8W 0D 0L 20 scored 3 conceded West Ham away form 3W 3D 2L 15 scored 12 conceded Both sides do have tough next match ahead: Southampton vs Chelsea West Ham vs Arsenal It will be interesting to see how both sides will line-up for their Boxing Day match... Maybe no clean sheet here

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th Chelsea won't underestimate West Ham after the draw last season. Like the Stoke game(a loss last season), I expect Chelsea to be fully focus. As for West Ham, they will be like Southampton, a loss in form could be near with a tough set of fixtures coming up.

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th i remember this match vividly from last season and it was frustrating for chelsea. west ham came and defended vigorously. the question is will they do that now. somehow i think they won't because they are in much better position in league table and have players who can score goals. the last season they were very pessimistic and thought before the match they couldn't win it so set on frustrating chelsea and stopping them from scoring which they did successfully unfortunately i can't see the lightning strike twice for west ham. mourinho will know what's coming and will prepare. chelsea have got better players than last season and one stat that's interesting in the media is that fabregas has made a lot of assists so far for chelsea and with the experience he has had from arsenal, barcelona and now chelsea he knows how to work the midfield very well. i am confident in chelsea victory

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th I will not be surprised if Chelsea has a attacking line-up for this match, knowing that their subsequent 2 matches are away against Southampton and Tottenham will not be easy matches for them I think West Ham will still play defensively, get a point is better than zero points

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th Understand just how good Chelsea are at the moment. They are the only team in European Football that has won their last 6 home 1st halves. In each of these games they have gone on to win the match. At home they don't give up a lead. When they are ahead they win ! They have conceded just 1 1st half goal (Swansea 1-1) this season at home. West Ham have the lowest 1st half clean sheet percentage away from home in the EPL this season. Surprisingly, Aston Villa and Chelsea lead this stat with 6 1st half away clean sheets. Chelsea are very good defensively in the 1st half. They prefer to not play catch-up, by not conceding the 1st goal. Chelsea are 1.9 to win HT/FT , which is decent for me for 2 units

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th 1pt Winston Reid to be shown a card @ 3.45 Betfair In 8 away games this season Reid has picked up a yellow in 5 of them and Chelsea are arguably going to cause the West Ham defence more problems than any of their previous opponents. On that basis and the odds alone I feel there's some good value here.

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th Chelsea XI: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. Diafra Sakho and Alex Song are named on the bench for West Ham. West Ham XI: Adrian, Jenkinson, Cresswell, Collins, Reid, Noble, Kouyate, Nolan ©, Downing, Carroll, Valencia Chelsea's strongest line up.

Re: Chelsea v West Ham > Friday December 26th

Understand just how good Chelsea are at the moment. They are the only team in European Football that has won their last 6 home 1st halves. In each of these games they have gone on to win the match. At home they don't give up a lead. When they are ahead they win ! They have conceded just 1 1st half goal (Swansea 1-1) this season at home. West Ham have the lowest 1st half clean sheet percentage away from home in the EPL this season. Surprisingly, Aston Villa and Chelsea lead this stat with 6 1st half away clean sheets. Chelsea are very good defensively in the 1st half. They prefer to not play catch-up, by not conceding the 1st goal. Chelsea are 1.9 to win HT/FT , which is decent for me for 2 units
Chelsea so ridiculously good. Total control in this game :cigar