Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 7 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Evian TG (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v Olympique Marseille (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Paris Saint-Germain (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v RC Lens (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Evian TG v Stade Rennais (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v SM Caen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v FC Lorient (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Saint-Étienne (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v Toulouse FC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v FC Metz (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Girondins de Bordeaux (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Lille - Evian Lille is through one of the worst season's of the club and they will need to make some changes in January in order to overcome their problems. Things with Origi are not clear yet as Liverpool wants him back now although the loan is till June. What i get from all these is that the 19 year old will not be concentrated in his game as he will have his thoughts on Merseyside.At Saturday they lost easily to Bastia for the cup. Evian after the 3 losses from Lyon, Remmes and Saint Etienne is again under the relagation zone, but they started 2015 with a win against Bobigny for the cup and want to continue that way. N'Sikulu is punished for this game and Mongongu, Mensa and Kone are away for Coppa Africa. With Lille being that bad lately (they have gathered 6 points since October) and odds on X so high i'll take my chances. Draw @ 3.60 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Origi is no in the starting line-up. Lille-Enyeama,Kjaer,Sidibe,Beria,Basa,Balmont,Meite,Mavuba,Corchia,Rodelin,Roux 4-3-3 Evian-Hansen,Abdallah,Angoula,Sabhaly,Cambon,Tejeda,Barbosa,Wass,Sorlin,Sougou,Nielsen 4-3-2-1 I think Lille have every chance to start the year with a win.Evian's abcences are in the defence and seem bigger than the one's Lille have.Lille have had rotated the squad against Bastia and i expect them to look fresher for today.Anyway i doubt to be a blowout but i am fairly confident on the HW though.Bet365 offers 1.72 for a HW and i think there is a touch of value. 1:0

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Montpellier vs Marseille – Marseille to win @ 1.99 Marathonbet This is a game for the 20th week of French championship between Montpellier and Marseille, two very different teams with different targets. Marseille leads the table with 2 points more than Lyonnais and tonight wants to return to victories after the socking early exit from the Cup (lost to penalties from Grenoble). Coach Bielsa is known to be strict and will ask from his players to perform better and win no matter what this game in order to stay first. It is true that Marseille is having problems at the away games, they did not won at the last six of them for all competitions, they won last time on October 4th. Montpellier on the other hand is a descent team, but with not the necessary quality to challenge the opponent. I see a victory for Marseille.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Évian Thonon Gaillard v Stade Rennais Évian Thonon Gaillard: Ninkovic (10/0 m), N’Sikulu (13/2 f), Mensah (9/1 d), Mongongu (13/0 d), Koné (13/1 m) Stade Rennais: Grosicki (9/0 m), M’Bengue (17/0 d) SC Bastia v Paris St. Germain SC Bastia: Ayité (16/2 f), Ba (7/0 m), Brandao (2/0 f), Diakité (13/0 d), Tallo (13/4 f, top scorer), Kamano (12/1 f) Paris St. Germain: Sirigu (19/0 first goalkeeper), Thiago Motta (16/0 m), Chantôme (6/0 m), Aurier (9/0 d), Lavezzi (13/2 f), Cavani (18/7 f, 2nd top scorer) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Guingamp - Lens Guingamp proved that they didn't deserve to be in the last place of the table and by taking advantage of their quality roster and playing nice footbal in the past few months made it to the 13th place of the table and to the ''32'' of the Europa League. But they have a long way to go in Ligue 1 and they are just 3 points above the relagation zone. If they continue this year the way they finished 2014 they wont have a problem and as they showed in the Cup game last week they are still in shape. Lens made a bad apperarance against Lyon for the Cup and disqualified, although they had a good last 15 minutes in the game. There is a problem with the forward Touzghar who has complaints for the time he is being used and for not going to Copa Africa and tonight is not in the squad although he is not injured. ?Guingamp to win @ 2.08 Marathonbet

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Lyon-Toulouse over 2.5. Sbobet odds 1.84. Both teams are "overish". Lyon has a great opportunity to take a lead in the standings. Their top scorer Lacazette has already scored 17 goals. Lyon`s last 8 games: 7 times over 2.5 and only once under 2.5. Lyon`s last 7 home games: 6 times over 2.5 and only once under 2.5. Toulouse is a team that always plays attacking football. Toulouse`s last 8 games: 5 times over 2.5 and 3 times under 2.5. Toulouse`s last 4 away games: 3 times over 2.5 and once under 2.5.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Lyon were as high as 1.67 earlier in the week for the home win. That was my number 1 pick for the week when I went through all the fixtures. Price has tumbled but even at 1.6 they are worth a bet. They have won their last 8 home games. 7 of these games have gone over 2.5 goals. The over 2.5 goals in the game is as high as 1.8 on bet365.com The HT double chance on Lyon or Toulouse is 1.57 on paddypower. You are betting for it not to be a draw at HT. Toulouse would have won you this bet 14 times in their last 15 away games. THEY DONT DRAW 1st halves away. Giving the fact that Toulouse are so open in the 1st half you have to consider the HT/FT LYON. Toulouse are simply not playing tight football in the 1st half. Goals are coming.... For me the 3 bets are 1) HT Double chance Lyon/Toulouse for 2 units 1.57 paddypower 2) Home win and over 2.5 goals is 2.25 on stanjames. Lyon have the quality to win. They are scoring goals in both halves. Toulouse don't draw 1st halves away. 3) HT/FT Lyon Lyon is a fantastic price of 2.5 betvictor and 2.4 on paddypower. I am going a max bet here of 6 units.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th Ligue 1 :Olympique Lyonnais- Toulouse This could turn out to be a very big weekend for the hosts, with Marseille and PSG having already tasted defeat , three points for OL will take them top of Ligue 1 and that is a mighty incentive. Scoring should certainly not be a problem as Lyon are averaging 2.10 goals per game this season , are easily the top scorers in Ligue 1 and Toulouse play a very open style nowadays, are 3-0-7 on the road, where they concede at the rate of 1.6 goals per game. Both teams are missing important defenderstoday, but we did see with Bastia yesterday that teams can overcome these losses and in fairness, it is not like the ACN has sprung out of nowhere and everyone has had several months to prepare. I expect goals and do feel that Lyon are a little more vulnerable defensively, especially aerially, than perhaps results indicate, or we have seen so far, but motivation is huge for them today and they should find a way to win. 25 of Lyon's 40 league goals ( 62.5%) have come in the last 30 minutes of games and they are an incredible 11-0 (goals scored- conceded),  through this period . Ideal situation would be if this was all square just around the hour mark, or even Toulouse ahead, but either way it is very hard not to see Lyon being the stronger of these two after the break. OL have collected 26 points in the first half, a whopping 45 in the second, when they have won 14 of 19 starts and conceded just one home goal. Only Lorient have collected fewer second half points than Toulouse (17) with OL averaging 1.47 points per game more than their opponent after the break. Lyon have won six of the last seven h2h meetings here and have won the second half in four of those. I will take 1.5 units Lyon asian line/Sportmarket at half time as long as they are not already leading by two or more goals (one is fine,  losing or drawing is better), my criteria, as always, is that we have to be playing 11 v 11 and I will take the first line quoted at odds of 2.0 + Lyon are a perfect 4-0-0 at home when level at the break Lyon: A.Lopes, Gorgelin – Jallet, Umtiti, Rose, Bisevac, M.Dabo – Tolisso, Gonalons, Mvuemba, Ferri, Ghezzal, Malbranque, Gourcuff, Bahlouli, Fékir, Danic – Lacazette. Toulouse: Ahamada, Boucher – Grigore, Spano, Moubandje, Spajic, Tisserand, Ninkov, Veskovac – Aguilar, Didot, Regattin, Sirieix, Trejo, Benali – Ben Yedder, Braithwaite, Pesic.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > January 7th - 11th

Lyon were as high as 1.67 earlier in the week for the home win. That was my number 1 pick for the week when I went through all the fixtures. Price has tumbled but even at 1.6 they are worth a bet. They have won their last 8 home games. 7 of these games have gone over 2.5 goals. The over 2.5 goals in the game is as high as 1.8 on bet365.com The HT double chance on Lyon or Toulouse is 1.57 on paddypower. You are betting for it not to be a draw at HT. Toulouse would have won you this bet 14 times in their last 15 away games. THEY DONT DRAW 1st halves away. Giving the fact that Toulouse are so open in the 1st half you have to consider the HT/FT LYON. Toulouse are simply not playing tight football in the 1st half. Goals are coming.... For me the 3 bets are 1) HT Double chance Lyon/Toulouse for 2 units 1.57 paddypower 2) Home win and over 2.5 goals is 2.25 on stanjames. Lyon have the quality to win. They are scoring goals in both halves. Toulouse don't draw 1st halves away. 3) HT/FT Lyon Lyon is a fantastic price of 2.5 betvictor and 2.4 on paddypower. I am going a max bet here of 6 units.
Full house here, more than happy:cigar