10k freerolls through May at bet365

dave

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365

Only just read this so congats on an excellent win. Also congatulations on having the skill to be able to maximise on the couple of pieces of luck you had. :clap:clap:ok
Yeah that's a good point. Anyone can get into a good position, but not many go on to win - heniek bullied the table very well in the later stages.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 Came 28th tonight and pocketed $25. I didn't post my progress on here because I didn't want anyone to come to my table and see how amateuirishly (is that a word?) I was playing. Was struggling for ages and then decided to go all-in with any old rubbish because I wanted to watch the Liverpool/Milan penalty shoot-out. Doubled up about three or four times and got a healthy stack together and decided that I might as well play on. Heniek, that thread of yours where you advised people not to go up against a larger stack on Bet365 got me worried at one point. There were about 60 people left (I could have easily coasted into the money) and the largest stack on the table raised from under the gun. I had pocket kings and was seriously thinking about folding them. Eventually re-raised all in and managed to avoid the dreaded highstack bias. Perhaps it ain't so fixed after all. :rollin I'm gonna really miss these 10K freerolls. They're about the only form of poker I can win money at.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365

I didn't post my progress on here because I didn't want anyone to come to my table and see how amateuirishly (is that a word?) I was playing
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nevin :spank you bastid. I would love to to come and say hi. You supported me so many times. Naaaah :clap well done mate. I know, I might have taken my views on MTTs to extreme on bet365, so no one should listen to my shite. Im really happy for you :D.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 No, no catch at all! Sometimes there is a requiremant to enter, such as you have played at least 250 hands at a cash table in the past month but thats the most. The 10k ones at bet365 have absolutely 0 requirements to enter...totally free and you can withdraw your winnings if you get placed straight away. They also do a 30,000 one every month for players who have played 250 or more raked hands at a cash table in the month before. JEz

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 50 players left and I'm still just about surviving being around 36th. Don't cheer me on as I'm superstitous. :lol I'll probably just freeze before I place just outside the top 30. What I'm doing is trying to play generally solid poker without being fearful of the raises (I'm not much of a 'closer' ln MTTs like heniek). I wouldn't say heniek was wrong with the way the software gets rid of players by 'juicing the deck'.