** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

10k freerolls through May at bet365

dave

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 27th. Not too bad. Best ever position for me in a tournament of it's size (4374 players) and I can't complain too much. Need to stop clamming up though towards the closing stages (I had A9d at one stage and chucked them only to find 3 diamonds on the flop!). heniek could put the crowning glory on tonight though with 21 left in.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365

You've got a lot to answer for Heniek...I've an exam in the morning!:zzz
I've got work in an hour and a half and I haven't been to bed yet. Sooner I quit the better. :lol But it was worth it - that is an awesome win to beat over 4000 players.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 Oh my. I dont know where to start. I want to thank you guys for a great support (there must have been over 10 of you including da boss :clap). Through and through you are a awesome family which Im proud to be of. Have to tell you the pressure was enormous and it wasnt as much about money as you watching me. Dont get me wrong I loved it :nana. I was just afraid to make some stupid calls (which Im sure i did few). I always say, Im just ordinary player (and a fish) who get lucky sometimes. But now who cares. TBH I should be out much earlier, before anyone started cheering for me. There was this one hand. I had about 20k and got AA. Raised slightly and guy called me. Flop AKQ. Im thinking home and dry. Guy went all in (had bigger stack) and I called. Nearly fainted when he showed J10. Well, no worries. There come 7 on turn i 7 on the river :drums. The river man was born. The most funny thing was when Stereoman said "Hi" to me. I asked him if he was still in. He told me to look to the right. He was sitting next to me :o :eyes :o. It was great I wasnt alone into the money. Well done Stereo :ok. Hopefully, one day at some big tourney, 10 of PL guys will be sitting at the final table (and Im not talking @Paradise :lol). :cheers

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 I remember the beat you dealt to some poor sap sitting to the right of you as we were sitting at the same table which was almost an exact reverse as you held AK and you went all-in and the guy to the right held pocket aces....and you got lucky with a queen on the river giving a straight over his three aces. :lol Congratulations again. Luck and skill required (me? I just froze towards the end and I was lucky to get that K7o and get my K7 paired on the turn and river to keep me just about in it!). There are few feelings in the world such as winning money and at little cost although $2500?! Blimey. ....you're a quarter of the way to a seat at the WSOP! Sporting Odds Poker are doing a freeroll on Saturday 4th June at 7pm. You must fancy your chances, surely? :tongue2 http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/content/poker/wsopfreeroll.html

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365

I remember the beat you dealt to some poor sap sitting to the right of you as we were sitting at the same table which was almost an exact reverse as you held AK and you went all-in and the guy to the right held pocket aces....and you got lucky with a queen on the river giving a straight over his three aces. :lol
:rollin I remember it now. Fcuk, Im bad :o :nana