** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

10k freerolls through May at bet365

dave

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 Currently sitting 225th with 6000 chips. Had a good start by flopping a three of a kind and quads in the first three hands. Lost most of it on some ill-advised bluffs. Was getting a bit bored so I went all in with A2s and fluked a flush. Beauty. Hope you other guys are doing. Sorry to hear about your exit Beanie.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 Came 25th - won $30. Got busted out when I went all-in with AK against K10 and he flopped a straight. Heniek, I know what you mean about losing to highstacks. Amazing how often it happens, not just on Bet365. Been thinking about it all day, in a right grump. I could have coasted to the final table easily and picked up $100 or so without playing another hand. I can't remember ever being this down about winning $30. :lol Anyway, thanks for keeping me company last night. I probably wouldn't have even made it into the money if you hadn't showed up. I was getting bored and was about to go on kamikaze tactics, but then I thought I'd better play properly as I didn't want to show myself up. Thanks to Jez also for supporting me late on, even though he did put the mockers on me saying I was gonna win it a split second before I got knocked out. :rollin Roll on the next one.

Re: 10k freerolls through May at bet365 Well that's me gone :@. Had above average stack, in around 200th position. Limped in on the BB with something like 47os, 7 on the flop, both of us checked. Next card another 7 giving me 3 of a kind. Also 2 diamonds and 2 hearts on the board - other guy raises, i reraise, he goes all in, i call - he's on a flush draw as i thought and hits it on the river :wall :wall :wall. Oh well, as an Arsenal fan i probably deserved a bit of bad luck after yesterday :rollin Good luck to everyone else still in :ok