Newcastle United v Sunderland > Sunday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Sunderland (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Sunday December 21st Newcastle have an amazing record in their last 5 EPL home games. Not one 1st half goal scored by either team. 1st half GPG average of 0 ! No other team in Europe has this stat. They have 6 1st half draws , 5 of them 0-0. Add this to the fact that Sunderland have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 away. Sunderland have been 0-0 in 3 of their last 5 away. It all screams no goals under goals etc etc. Yet in this fixture they score goals. Sunderland winning the last 2 meetings 0-3. Assuming that they actually go similar to what has gone on this season. Low scoring, tight game, with few goals. I would really be looking at three bets The 0-0 HT and Newcastle 1-0 is 11 The 0-0 HT and Sunderland 1-0 is 18 The under 2.5 goals is priced at 1.8 I am happy taking the 0-0 HT and 1-0 FT on both teams for a unit on each bet. Also each bet could work well in a long shot gamble accumulator... The rest I am not so keen on The no BTTS is as high as 2 Newcastle win to NIL is 3.2 Sunderland win to Nil is 7.5 The 0-0 HT is 2.75 (may as well risk a little for the 11 to 1 or 18 to 1 shot) FT Newcastle 1-0 is 7.5 FT Sunderland 1-0 is 13 Draw at HT and anyteam to win is ???

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Sunday December 21st 4pts Sunderland/Draw double chance 10/11 Coral Newcastle have suddenly started conceding goals in batches which gives me some confidence in Sunderland here. Gus Poyet’s men are very hard to beat and have a good record in this fixture under him. I think a part of that is that Newcastle’s foreign invasion don’t really understand the passion and the rivalry at stake here whereas Sunderland get it perfectly and raise their game for the occasion. They can do that again and get some sort of result here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-sunderland-betting-sunderland-can-get-another-result-at-st-james-

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Sunday December 21st This game screams draw to me.While missing players are killing Newcastle,Sunderland keep being shaky and unstable on the road.This may result in tight and nervy game between two teams on similar level.Newcastle had just hit on some kind of form and the absences started to take control.Sunderland could see in this game a chance to take advantage of the situation and win the game but i think this is a bridge too far for them and the maximum they can take is the draw.That's where my money goes-Draw @ 3.5 with bet365

Re: Newcastle United v Sunderland > Sunday December 21st 1pt Red Card - Yes @ 3.10 Ladbrokes 0.5pts Cattermole to be sent off @ 17 Unibet Cards is my focus for this one too. Anthony Taylor doesn't seem to mind getting the cards out on these more hotly contested fixtures with 7 yellows in the recent Liverpool v Chelsea and sent off Chambers in his last last premier league fixture. As for Cattermole, he has 8 career red cards and 6 of them were in away games. He's been booked in 3 of his last 4 away games and sent off in this fixture before. More for fun than anything but he's yet to get sent off this season and it's hard to see him going all the way through without it happening and this fixture seems more likely than any other to see it happen.