** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Manchester United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th Aston Villa v Man Utd Betting Stats: Aston Villa have won just one of the last 37 Premier League games against Man Utd (W1 D9 L27), including losing the last seven in a row. Manchester United have scored at least three goals in each of their last five Premier League games against Villa. Man Utd have won more points from their last six Premier League games than any other side (18). Aston Villa will be without the suspended Alan Hutton along with Kieran Richardson who begins a 3-match ban following his dismissal against West Brom last time out. Fabian Delph (Aston Villa) is likely to play after returning from injury considering that Westwood is injured, Richardson suspended and Cleverly ineligible to face his parent club. Angel Di Maria and Marcos Rojo are close to returning to the Man Utd lineup. Falcao is fit and expected to gain a regular starting place soon. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd's last 5 games in the Premier League. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Aston Villa's last 6 games in the Premier League. Aston Villa have scored the fewest goals in the Premier League this season, failing to score in 8 of their 16 league games, while keeping 5 clean sheets to stay above the relegation zone.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th United are not even playing well and winning. At some stage they will really click. van Persie is over the fatigue of going deep in a world cup. Rooney firing. Michael Carrick is providing the passing game for the back three. Phil Jones looks back and hopefully stays free of injury for a decent run of games. Man United have just spanked Villa in recent times. [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD]HT[/TD] [TD]FT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2014-03-29[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]2-1[/TD] [TD]4-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013-12-15[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]0-2[/TD] [TD]0-3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013-04-22[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]3-0[/TD] [TD]3-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012-11-10[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]1-0[/TD] [TD]2-3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012-04-15[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]2-0[/TD] [TD]4-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011-12-03[/TD] [TD]Aston Villa[/TD] [TD]Man United[/TD] [TD]0-1[/TD] [TD]0-1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Crazily , in every one of these games they have won HT/FT. I think they will win and the 1.62 is decent for the away win, but they HT/FT Man United looks terrific at odds of 2.4 for 2 units

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th Nice analysis of recent results against Villa, Neilovan. But be careful - during United's current run of six consecutive wins, only two have been Man U HT/FT. Perhaps current performance/trends is more relevant than historical statistics between two specific teams....... HT-FTManU.png

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th I think that the crowd has become too excited about United.They are not playing very well but somehow are achieving results.They had 4 shots on target against Lpool and scored 3 goals.Lpool totally smashed them during the last 15 minutes and if it wasn't Ballotelo and Sterling upfront but Sturridge,Lpool could easily score a few or why not even drawing the game.United defence is crap and it is a matter of time before some experienced forwarder exploits it.He hasn't have to be from top class either.They were lucky against The Saints to score and the hosts missed a few good chances to level the results.You are right when you say it's their own problem they didn't score.It's true but it shows that United defence is fragile and De Gea is their best man.Look,it's not serious you to win 3:0 when RVP,Rooney score and the MOTM to be De Gea-the goalkeeper,it's like something is missing.I don't like and i don't trust this United side.I doubt Rojo and Di Maria to be risked,especially given the fact United are winning without them.The key factor here is Hutton is out for Villa.He was very important for them in the defence as well as upfront.With Westwood and Cleverley sidelined,the hosts will find it hard to stop United midfielders.I think Benteke is a good striker and could score this weekend but whilst i fully expect Villa to hit the net,i cannot see them keeping a clean sheet.The Reds are high flying being on 6 games winning streak and it is highly unlikely the hosts to keep them shut.As i said i cannot trust United defence but their attack seems deadly althouth they are not creating much.With Hutton and important midfielders missings i can't see any different result than an AW here.My bet is:over 2.5& UTD to win @ 2.5 with both teams scoring with bet365.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th Aston Villa v Manchester United Aston Villa: Cleverley (13/0 m), Hutton (13/1 d), Richardson (14/0 m), Westwood (14/0 m), Cole (4/1 m), Senderos (8/0 d), Baker (7/0 d), Kozak (0/0 f) Manchester United: Fellaini (11/2 m), Blind (8/1 m), Shaw (7/0 d), Smalling (9/1 d), Rojo (10/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th

Nice analysis of recent results against Villa, Neilovan. But be careful - during United's current run of six consecutive wins, only two have been Man U HT/FT. Perhaps current performance/trends is more relevant than historical statistics between two specific teams....... HT-FTManU.png
I have a funny feeling Di Maria plays in this game. United have not had Di Maria, Rooney and a top form van Persie combo in any game this season. Rooney was suspended, or van Persie was starting slowly, or Di Maria was injured. For me he is the X-factor. That subtle injection of pace is a complete game changer. Also people think the Man U defense is weak, but in the last 10 (Home/Away) games they have conceded 8 goals. Only Chelsea (6) and Man CIty (7) are better. Di Maria plays I think Villa get spanked !

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th ASTON VILLA – MANCHESTER UNITED To Win by 2 Goals – Manchester United at 4.55 @ Marathonbet The tradition is totally with the side of United at this fixture. The Red Devils have lost only one of the last 37 Premier League games against Aston Villa and come into this match with a very high morale. The win of last Sunday against Liverpool was the sixth straight win in terms of Premier League, whereas Aston Villa counts two wins, three draws and one loss at its last six matches. I think that United will impose its game from the beginning, having the possession of the ball and finding easily the way to the opposite post. As a result, I risk to choose a United win with 2-goals margin.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th I am man u fan almost 20 years. Believe me i was more confident in handicap winn against liverpool last game.Yes h2h is on man u side in games vs aston vila,they beat tham 0-2 0-3 many times but manchester is not yet that good like before two or more years and one more facts they play away from old traford in this game.This game can go in 0-1 or 1-5 results.They still strugling in defence

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th Offtopic: And Man United was like :wall against Aston defense in the closing minutes. That was some sweet game there despite being down by one man. Anyways, it was a good analysis by Simeon Borisof and an Over 2.5 goals or BTS was good enough. Thanks!

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Saturday December 20th Offtopic: And Man United was like :wall against Aston defense in the closing minutes. That was some sweet game there despite being down by one man. Anyways, it was a good analysis by Simeon Borisof and BTS was good enough. Thanks!