The 2014 Off-Season

Re: The 2014 Off-Season Hello Guys. Extra small number of matches only 5 ITF womens tournament. But its the end of the year so hence there will be some upsets. Try to be part of it. Go small though. Im betting for 2-3 more weeks then 1 month break and coming back around 2nd 3rd week of january. updated bankroll is +170 units. Marcela Alves Pereira Valle to beat Naomi Totka (Sharm 10k)@2.62, bet365, 4/10 Playing the Totka flop again. She is losing confidence with every match and these two have met in June when Totka was in form really. She beat Valle in 3 very tough sets. Now she is really out of from, looking at Valle she had some wins since that time and I really fancy her getting Totka in dangerous situation again. Good spot at 2.62! Gl! Snehadevi S Reddy to beat Mayar Sherif (Sharm 10k)@2.00, bet365, 4/10 Reddy is a decent player, really favoruing the fast hard court in Sharm. Sherif is a talented junior that had no matches played since april, only 4 tournaments this year plus Fed Cup. Last week she made 2 games against Schuurs. Reddy is a decent player already has 3 or 4 wins this year vs players who I rate better than Sherif when she is healthy! I thin the surface is also a disadvantage for the eqyptian here so I expect Reddy to get through! GL! Sri Vaishnavi Peddy Reddy to beat Anita Husaric (Sousse 10k)@1.83, bet365, 4/10 Reddy is in Tunesia for 1 week already b/c she lost 1,1 to Bonic last week so she had plenty of tiem to get ready for the next week. I expect this to be a key factor. She has proven this year that she can produce many big wins (Silva, Marinkovic, Sizikova, Ianchuk, Rana) and really almost only plays on hard court! Husaric on the other hand is out of form and has her problems on hard court, she has not produced one decent win since Jukly when she beat Kuncikova on clay, really she has not win 2 in a row (only when Eraydin got injured vs her) since then so that is good news for Reddy who is at least decent in my books. GL!

Re: The 2014 Off-Season Julie Noe to beat Carla Touly (Sousse 10k)@1.83, bet365, 5/10 No wins since beginning of September for Touly, not in great form, meets a talented danish junior who already had some success against players better then Touly this year. Now she has not had a tournament since September also, so this might be a pick em, but I like the spot for the junior who got everything to prove and nothing to lose. GL!

Re: The 2014 Off-Season Ksenia Gaydarzhi to beat Sina Haas (Antalya 10k)@2.37, bet365, 7/10 Gaydarzhi going through major improvements. Beat Kramperova and Kulikova, then lost to Alibalic who wom the tournament (actually only lost set to Gaydarzhi) then lost to Gorgodze who is 250-300 player in 3 sets only and now she has traded all these noce losses for a win vs Stamatova! I rate all these players much better than Haas who is coming from indoor hard courts to rainy Antalya. @ Plus money this is a great bet! GL

Re: The 2014 Off-Season Anastasia Prybilova to beat Nina Stojanovic (Sharm 10k final)@2.62, bet365, 5/10 Prybilova beat Cavaday and Lukic, better players than Stojanovic, both in straight set fashion after a very very tough first set and an easier second set. Lukic and Cavaday has been very impressive in the 10k tournaments winning many each of them. Prybilova already showed a lot of potential earlier this year (Morgina, Eden, Grinchishina, Silich, Sterenbach) and she is already been in a final (won also) many times. So she wont be that nervous here and I think she is not afraid of Stojanovic, who she almost beat last week, losing 64 in the third, so there is a fresh revenge situation as well. Stojanovic is a nice prospect and usually I dont bet against her, but she loses these tight battles many times where opponent is an underdog btw 2.5 and 3. At this price, with Prybilova confidence after beating the 2 top guns and with the fresh rev factor, I must bet this, regardless its a final! GL!!

Re: The 2014 Off-Season Guys! Prybilova was spot on, just my bad run continues thats all, down 3-5 comes back to the tie breaker and 4-0 up and 64 up and nothing.... :( I have come to decision to start my holiday earlier, too many bad beats in the past 2 weeks! i apologize for the bad run, updated bankroll is +149 units and it will stop here! If you have started with 1, my advices gave you 2.5 at teh end, thats not a bad trade off! Im proud of it, even though the last 2 weeks were pretty bad! (the ones I posted) I will get some rest and get ready for the usual maldives 3 weeks holiday I do! I will be back in 2nd week of january! Have a nice holiday and take care of yourself and your family! Thats the most important! I will start with new bankroll in january and have another 2-3 months period in forums where I promise i will bring it! No need to push it here in december, where we have so few tournaments to choose from. If I look back I have been notoriously bad in decembers, could have bought 1 very nice car from the money I have lost in decembers the past 3 years, at least according to my excel stats :) peace, see you all in january!!!

Re: The 2014 Off-Season OK see I guess the goodbye present, so we end the season with a win! :) I wont count this towards my balance but its too good to miss imho :) Danielle Roldan to beat Steffi Carruthers (Bogota 10k)@2.5, bet365 Roldan is a decent player who will continue to improve for sure, I have seen her on live stream couple of times last week! She is more of a clay courter but since she is american of course hard courts are no new to her. She had some decent wins i the past tournaments also finished second in doubs last week so she is soemwhatz confident. The reason for the bet is Carruthers. She has lost 12 straight singles matches dating back to June 12. She has lost to worse players during this streak than Roldan (Esk-Ruiz, Parravi, Margan, Pedraza-Novak) and OK most of it was on clay and she is def a hard courter, but come on she hasnt had a win for half a year. Her confidence must be rock bottom for sure. I believe we are getting a nice line here, becasue of the hard court, Roldan being a little more of a clay courter and Carruthers being more offensive and a hard court player, BUT I believe confidence with these ITF girls has a bigger impact and Carruthers has close to none. I dont understand how a player who is aon a 12 game losing sreak can be favored against anybody decent? Gl! Knock yourself out! :)

Re: The 2014 Off-Season

Anyone betting on the Premier League tennis? I'm making decent money so far' date=' the bookies don't seem to have got their head around this tournament yet. Get involved![/quote'] Im not really feeling to get involved either in exhibition matches involving senior players and totally new rules to tennis.... BUT Im looikig forward to your thoughts. These new rules here do require a new way of thinking about bets for sure. Gl!

There are some small tournaments and exhibition on the cards for the rest of the year' date=' so, if anyone fancies a bet in those, here's your chance ;). If not, have a good December and see you in January! :hope:hope:hope[/quote'] Hows your year been mate? I will try to return next year I think. I do miss the tennis discussions. Same with snooker & darts. Although I've been betting, I have been lazy in my non-posts. Hope things have gone well for you

Re: The 2014 Off-Season its such a f coin flip, doing deep research now from fedecoltenis.com, brushing up my spanish! basically what I have foun so far: Monroy is #1 in her u16 group and Arcenigias is u18 #1 in her age group. 1 year btw them. now trying to see h2h and surface advantages. I saw Monroy play last week, was impressed but definitely a defensive player, imo. Question is how hard is this hard court. I know a coach who was there last year, might ask him now.

Re: The 2014 Off-Season I mean all I can say, taht Arcenigias had one lucky draw and one win over a good junior on a 100k main draw, thats why she has the ranking. Other than that, both are listed as talented juniors in columbia, Arcenigias one year older and playing at home town. Monroy in better form maybe. hard to get a read on this one... 3 sets easy maybe

It sounded like you were being sarcastic which is completely uncalled for but if you were being genuine then the problem is that the line-up of matches is determined 3 minutes before each match starts so it's barely enough time to choose a bet and then get it on' date=' let alone to do a write up of the tips on here. I just wanted to draw tennis fans/tipsters attention to the fact that there is money to be made and the odds seem a bit off for some of the matches.[/quote'] your right about the lineups, I would be very interested to see how you determine an Agassi - Philippoussis or Rafter match. I think its a joke really. Its included in the available markets so people bet on these famous names and at the end most certainly lose, because I cannot see how you could make a point arguing which one of them is a better player, they are all retired like 10 years ago.

Hey Shambata' date=' what do you think about the meeting Monroy, Yuliana-Arciniegas, Laura, Monroy can win?[/quote'] answer to your question, coin flip it is, but its already on the 3rd set! Roldan got the win thanks to 17 dfaults fro Carruthers, who bagged the 13th consecutive loss....

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The 2014 Off-Season If you get this you wont be disappotinted... Tatiana Maria to beat Victoria Rodriguez 2-0 (Merida 25k final)@2.00, bet365, 7/10 Maria is in top form and has not lost a set this tournament, yesterday even winning the 2nd set vs Haddad Maia, who was one of the favs to win the tournament (other than Maria). Really Rodriguez is among the worst players she played this tournament and she would not be here if Vykhliantseva wouldnt have hurt herself during yesterday's semifinal. So there is at least one class difference here and possibly a tired Rodriguez who got to the final fro the qualies but on a very different luckier draw. Maria will win around 63 63. GL!