Italy lower div

Italy-Group A Bassano-Mantova Both teams head into this fixture from totally different ''pole positions''.While Bassano is just a point behind the league leader,Mantova is struggling to get out of the relegation zone.They are still searching for their 1st away win for the season and it looks highly unlikely to find it today.Bassano is relatively strong at home but they look like they feel more comfortable on the road,being the best visiting side in the league.Today they host one of the poorest sides in terms of playing away from home,with 4 draws and 1 defeat.An interesting fact is that the visiting side have never achieved a win in their H2H meetings.I think a draw is everything Mantova can take from the game but it still looks hard to believe.Bassano is about to imporve their home form and this game looks perfect for that.Bet365 offers 1.9(-0.5AH) and i would take it every day. 3:1

Re: Italy lower div

Italy-Group A Bassano-Mantova Both teams head into this fixture from totally different ''pole positions''.While Bassano is just a point behind the league leader,Mantova is struggling to get out of the relegation zone.They are still searching for their 1st away win for the season and it looks highly unlikely to find it today.Bassano is relatively strong at home but they look like they feel more comfortable on the road,being the best visiting side in the league.Today they host one of the poorest sides in terms of playing away from home,with 4 draws and 1 defeat.An interesting fact is that the visiting side have never achieved a win in their H2H meetings.I think a draw is everything Mantova can take from the game but it still looks hard to believe.Bassano is about to imporve their home form and this game looks perfect for that.Bet365 offers 1.9(-0.5AH) and i would take it every day. 3:1
:ok

Re: Italy lower div Correggese-Castelfranco Seria D,Group D Correggese lay 5th just 3 points behind the league leaders.They are in the playoff zone but i found out that they are a team with high ambitions who have a financial status which lets them play in the higher division so they will go for it.Correggese are on form right now winning almost every game scoring freely.Their opponents-Castelfranco are 4 points behind them but the situation in the team is different.They don't have the financial capacity of their hosts so even though they achieve a high finish they won't be able to play in the higher division.Given their budget(i don't know how much it is exactly)but it was mentioned in the article i read that they are already overachieving no matter of it).They lost their last 2 games without even scoring.Both teams have faced each other 2 times to date and there had been goals in both of them.Even though just 4 points separate the two teams,they have different ambitioins for the season and given the home factor Correggese should be able to pick up 3 points here.HW @ 1.85 with bet365 2:1

Correggese-Castelfranco Seria D' date=Group D Corogese lay 5th just 3 points behind the league leaders.They are in the playoff zone but i found out that they are a team with high ambitions who have a financial status which lets them play in the higher division so they will go for it.Corogose are on form right now winning almost every game scoring freely.Their opponents-Castelfranko are 4 points behind them but the situation in the team is different.They don't have the financial capacity of their hosts so even though they achieve a high finish they won't be able to play in the higher division.Given their budget(i don't know how much it is exactly)but it was mentioned in the article i read that they are already overachieving no matter of it).They lost their last 2 games without even scoring.Both teams have faced each other 2 times to date and there had been goals in both of them.Even though just 4 points separate the two teams,they have different ambitioins for the season and given the home factor Corogese should be able to pick up 3 points here.HW @ 1.85 with bet365 2:1

Re: Italy lower div Barletta-Melfi Italy Group C Two very evenly matched teams and only 1 point separates them in the standing..Both teams are low scoring one's.The interesting fact here is that Melfi have drawn every single one of their all 6 games away from home and most of them have ended in 0:0.Barletta is the team which is in the worst form of the teams in the division but tend to be tight at home.I doubt Melfi risk too much once again being on the road and the bad form of their hosts won't make them go out to attack.Given the desperate need of improvement in the home team,their bad run ofform,low scoring games which both teams play and the fact that Melfi had made 6\6 games\draws make me think it will be the 7th time in a row.Bet365 offers 3.00 for Draw which i am glad to take.0:0 @ 7 0:0

Re: Italy lower div :ok

Barletta-Melfi Italy Group C Two very evenly matched teams and only 1 point separates them in the standing..Both teams are low scoring one's.The interesting fact here is that Melfi have drawn every single one of their all 6 games away from home and most of them have ended in 0:0.Barletta is the team which is in the worst form of the teams in the division but tend to be tight at home.I doubt Melfi risk too much once again being on the road and the bad form of their hosts won't make them go out to attack.Given the desperate need of improvement in the home team,their bad run ofform,low scoring games which both teams play and the fact that Melfi had made 6\6 games\draws make me think it will be the 7th time in a row.Bet365 offers 3.00 for Draw which i am glad to take.0:0 @ 7
0:0:ok

Re: Italy lower div Renate-Feralpisalo First of all,this is a game i usually would avoid betting on but i've been following Italy lower divs for quite a while and i have some insights so i decided to place small to medium stakes on tonight's game.Renate and Cremonese share 15th place in the division.Renate are not that bad really,they are just victims on the tough schedule they have.They lost their last 3 games but they were against promotion candidates(Como and Novara).Against Giano Erminio they were doing fine during the 1st half but something happened after the break and personally i think it was very suspicious how the team stopped attacking and went deeply in their own half.There was a red card for the home team which didn't help Renate who conceded 2 more goals.Renate are well organized at the back team relying on their ability to defend even though the stats don't suggest that but i expect them to start gaining points as soon as the schedule become lighter.This is a game they could expect to get something from because Feralpisalo(10th) is a totally different team on the road and at home.I don't know much about the visiting side but they seem to be achieveing good results at home but they tend to lose away.Even though i expect renate to start winning at some point, i doubt they will start today .On the other hand we have Feralpisalo who are shy on goals away from home and i fully expect the coach to set them tight because they know that Renate could expose them. Renate will be the team who will lead the tempo and most probably attack but i expect the away side to face their chances too.As i wrote above it is a riskier bet this one because i don't have any insights on Feralpisalo.Another fact we should take into consideration is that you shouldn't bet big on away wins in Italy especially on Monday.I will place low to medium stakes on this one.Draw @ 3.2 with bet365. 1:2 P.S I forgot to mention that the H2H statistic is irrelevant here because there had been over 3 years from now since both teams faced each other and the Renate team is almost brand new now.

Re: Italy lower div Calcio Lecco-Seregno Calcio These are two very equal matched sides.Although Calcio Lecco are overachieving and their real class is much lesser than their results suggest they seem like they are riding the wind and getting the job done.They are hard to break,especially at home where most of the teams get beaten.They just need a real CF who can score goals because they rely mostly on their wingers now.Lecco are scoring freely no matter which team they face but now will have a very tough challenge.Seregno is the best team in this group and will prove me right at the end of the season.Their defence looks rock solid and their attack-deadly.It would be a nice game to watch with two teams who like to attack.Personally i think Seregno will win the game but i've opposed Lecco a few times this season and i seem to be underrestimating them so i won't do it again.I just can't see both teams keeping a clean sheet today but bet365 don't offer a line for BTTS-Yes, so i will go with over 2.5 goals @ 1.7.If someone can find BTTS option somewhere i recommend it in case both teams settle for a draw.A riskier bet is AW @ evens.The gap in class is big but both teams are on form and as i said above it is risky to bet on AW in these leagues. 1:1.

Re: Italy lower div Rapallobogliasco-Associazione calcio This is a game which still represents value although the odds dropped a bit.Bet365 now offers 1.85 for an AW while the line was set to evens yesterday.Bogliasco is the worst team in the div(if i don't count Borgomanero of course) and they will fight to avoid relegation at the end of the season.The problem with them is not the quality of the squad as much as quantity.They only have 18 players to choose from which makes the task even harder for them.I haven't wathched their game yet because it's very hard to find them in the net here so i don't know much about them except that they are one of the worst sides in the group and the squad is very limited.Associazione are not world beaters and will finish mid table at the end but are doing fine at the minute.They are not a team you should rely too much on when they are on the road but should have too much for their hosts today.Even though i fully expect them to concede today i think they will score at least 2 times which i hope will be enough for them to win.I decided to go with the AW side here even though it will be hard-fought battle.Goals is also an option but i think there is still value in the away side.1.85 for an AW with bet365. 0:0

Re: Italy lower div Italy group A Bassano-Como I like Bassano at home here.Even though Bassano seems to be better away from home being the best performing visiting side,their home record is not bad either.They rarely score less than twice per game at home but the problem is concedeing.Last round they net 3 past Mantova who are last placed,but the away team had two good chances to score.Even if they had scored Bassano looked more than able to outscore them so it wasn't a big deal but showed some defence issues who need to be solved.Even though they need to work on their defending i think the odds are set too high to miss them.If it was a Serie A game,the odds on those kind of games would have been something like 1.7-8.But because it is a game from a lower divison they are up to 2.2.They represent good value to me because Bassano are starting to feel comfortable at home winning their last 3 games.It would be fair to say that they were against weaker opponents but will surely boost their confidence.Their goal is to get promoted but personally i can't see them getting the automatic promotion because Novara are favourites for the 1st place even though they are not topping the league right now.So they should be looking for some of the other 3 places which will give them a playoff chance.This is a game against 1 of the other candidates for going up so it's a must game for them even though it is still early to make any general predictions.Como are doing relatively ok at home but they are very shaky on the road.Novara scored 4 past them in the last round so they will be hurt today desperate of taking something from the game.Bassano should take advantage of their moment of weakness and grab the 3 points.Medium stakes on HW here @ 2.2 with bet365. 1:0

Italy group A Bassano-Como I like Bassano at home here.Even though Bassano seems to be better away from home being the best performing visiting side,their home record is not bad either.They rarely score less than twice per game at home but the problem is concedeing.Last round they net 3 past Mantova who are last placed,but the away team had two good chances to score.Even if they had scored Bassano looked more than able to outscore them so it wasn't a big deal but showed some defence issues who need to be solved.Even though they need to work on their defending i think the odds are set too high to miss them.If it was a Serie A game,the odds on those kind of games would have been something like 1.7-8.But because it is a game from a lower divison they are up to 2.2.They represent good value to me because Bassano are starting to feel comfortable at home winning their last 3 games.It would be fair to say that they were against weaker opponents but will surely boost their confidence.Their goal is to get promoted but personally i can't see them getting the automatic promotion because Novara are favourites for the 1st place even though they are not topping the league right now.So they should be looking for some of the other 3 places which will give them a playoff chance.This is a game against 1 of the other candidates for going up so it's a must game for them even though it is still early to make any general predictions.Como are doing relatively ok at home but they are very shaky on the road.Novara scored 4 past them in the last round so they will be hurt today desperate of taking something from the game.Bassano should take advantage of their moment of weakness and grab the 3 points.Medium stakes on HW here @ 2.2 with bet365. 1:0

Re: Italy lower div Italy Group B Savona-San Marino 16th against 19th.Savona lay 16th with 15 points 9 of which were gained at home.They were heavily been beaten by Grosseto two rounds ago without even scoring bgut you cannot blaim them for that.Grosseto are trying to regain their elite status so the ambitions are high to gain a promotion this season.Then it was Aquila who won 1:0 against Savona last weekend.To be honest i haven't watched their game yet but i can judge on the statistic.Savona games at home rarely containt more than 1 or 2 goals in them.They keep it tight in order to achieve good results at home or at least not to lose.On the road they open up a bit and try to attack because they know it's ''causa perduta''for them earning points away from home against stronger teams.8 of their 13 games have gone under 2.5 this season.On the other side we have San Marino who look desperate for points although it is still early in the season.Only the last placed team is going to be relegated directly while the other 4 will play playoffs to avoid relegation.There is no doubt San Marino will be one of those teams at the end of the season.While they are too strong to be last placed,they are to weak to finish above the 16th place.San Marino are keeping it tight at the back when they are on the road and don't care about scoring goals.It's all about not concedeing or at least concedeing less.70% of their games so far have seen under 2.5.H2H suggests that it is going to be an underish game today.Savona had welcomed San Mariono twice in the last 3 years.First time it was a narrow 1:0 win while a few monts ago they finished 0:0.Given their mutual history,the current table position and their form i cannot see more than 2 goals being scored today or even 1 could separate both temas.A HW is a good option for bravier one's too but i will be on under 2.5 @ 1.6 and under 1.5 @ 2.8 all with bet365.GL! 4:1 It wasn't exatly an under,but the home team delviered well as expected.

Re: Italy lower div Novara-Mantova I expect Novara,as i said somewhere above,to finish top of the group.They play the best football in these lower leagues(from the teams i have watched)and they are a real force at home.They are 15 :2 on home ground winning most of them games fairly comfortably.Bianchi and Schiavi hold the ball very well and deliver most of the goal passes.They create many opportunities for a goal,especially at home but sometimes against weaker teams which Novara don't take serious,they tend to miss them.This says most of it.It's just Novara is the best team here and if they don't underrestimate the opponents most of the games they win.At home to Mantova they should give their best to win.Mantova are hard to break down as the results suggest.They were well beaten by Bassano but Bassano is maybe the strongest home playing team there.Mantova relies on counter-attacks(as i say for almost every team in the lower groups).Parking the bus is a winning tactic only against weaker propositions who hardly manage their game play,failing to play a passing style.But against a team like Bassano,they were doomed.Novara use similar style to Bassano holding the ball waiting for open spaces,not rushing forward.It will be a hard-fought battle for sure but i think after the 1st goal the home team will be able to net another one at least and at the end the result will be positive. .HW @ 1.75 with bet365. 1:0

Re: Italy lower div Pescara-Virtus Lanciano Anotehr one i like is the draw between those two teams.Both are doing as it was expected from the beginning and i think they will finish somewhere around 10-14 th place.Pretty much equal sides and although i think the odds are not set right(with Pescara being slightly favourites)i won't be on the visiting team.The value definetely is with the away side but the most probable results is Draw.Virtus don't dare to attack when they are away from home while Pescara know that if they go forward they will leave open spaces which could hurt them so they don't even bother attacking.This seems to be working for them as far as they are out of the relegation zone so i hope they keep playing like this.Both teams have history of draws and given their current table position and the results they achieve i cannot see any different outcome.Draw @ 3 with bet365. 1:1

Re: Italy lower div Spal-Pisa I was planning on skipping this one due to the low odds but i can't help myself thinking that this could be a tight and nervy game.Both teams are flat and impotent upfront.It couldn't be better for this bet.Rachid Arma,Pisa top goal scorer,is injured and didn't play in their defeat against Cararese and i cannot find any info about him being back in the squad.Pisa have scored just 7 goals on the road with their top scorer in and now without him i think they won't score at all.Their hosts have scored 6 at home.The stats say everything here( and althouth the last time i bet on under 2.5 in this div the game finished 4:1 i am all over a low scoring game once again).High confidence on this one.Under 2.5 @ 1.57 with bet365. 0:1

Novara-Mantova I expect Novara,as i said somewhere above,to finish top of the group.They play the best football in these lower leagues(from the teams i have watched)and they are a real force at home.They are 15 :2 on home ground winning most of them games fairly comfortably.Bianchi and Schiavi hold the ball very well and deliver most of the goal passes.They create many opportunities for a goal,especially at home but sometimes against weaker teams which Novara don't take serious,they tend to miss them.This says most of it.It's just Novara is the best team here and if they don't underrestimate the opponents most of the games they win.At home to Mantova they should give their best to win.Mantova are hard to break down as the results suggest.They were well beaten by Bassano but Bassano is maybe the strongest home playing team there.Mantova relies on counter-attacks(as i say for almost every team in the lower groups).Parking the bus is a winning tactic only against weaker propositions who hardly manage their game play,failing to play a passing style.But against a team like Bassano,they were doomed.Novara use similar style to Bassano holding the ball waiting for open spaces,not rushing forward.It will be a hard-fought battle for sure but i think after the 1st goal the home team will be able to net another one at least and at the end the result will be positive. .HW @ 1.75 with bet365.
:ok 1:0

Spal-Pisa I was planning on skipping this one due to the low odds but i can't help myself thinking that this could be a tight and nervy game.Both teams are flat and impotent upfront.It couldn't be better for this bet.Rachid Arma,Pisa top goal scorer,is injured and didn't play in their defeat against Cararese and i cannot find any info about him being back in the squad.Pisa have scored just 7 goals on the road with their top scorer in and now without him i think they won't score at all.Their hosts have scored 6 at home.The stats say everything here( and althouth the last time i bet on under 2.5 in this div the game finished 4:1 i am all over a low scoring game once again).High confidence on this one.Under 2.5 @ 1.57 with bet365. 0:1

Pescara-Virtus Lanciano Anotehr one i like is the draw between those two teams.Both are doing as it was expected from the beginning and i think they will finish somewhere around 10-14 th place.Pretty much equal sides and although i think the odds are not set right(with Pescara being slightly favourites)i won't be on the visiting team.The value definetely is with the away side but the most probable results is Draw.Virtus don't dare to attack when they are away from home while Pescara know that if they go forward they will leave open spaces which could hurt them so they don't even bother attacking.This seems to be working for them as far as they are out of the relegation zone so i hope they keep playing like this.Both teams have history of draws and given their current table position and the results they achieve i cannot see any different outcome.Draw @ 3 with bet365. 1:1

Re: Italy lower div Pontedera-Forli The team of Pontedera started the season with the thought that they will fight for a spot in the midtable.They must be high flying now after such a great start to the campaign.Most of their tough games are behind their back.They drew away to Pistoiese last round and before that they beat Groseto and gave a hard time to the best side in the division Askoli who were forced to fight for their lives in the last 20 minutes of their home game.I think their priority has changed due to their good performance so far from finishing midtable to finishing in top 5.They must be aiming in something higher because it is obvious that the team is doing well.They are one of the fewest teams who are still undefeated at home and the fact that their schedule hasnt been kind to them makes their home record even more impressive.Grassi seems to be on fire scoring plenty of late.On the other hand we have Forli who are a typical example of an Italian lower div team.Relying only on its home games,they lost consecutively from Ascoli(4:0),Prato(3:1) on the road.They are actually the weakest visiting side in the league concedeing 16 in 6 games and those games were against a midtable opponents except Ascoli of course.Last round they defeated Spal only by 1 goal which is not much of an accomplishment.Bet365 offers generous odds of 1.9 for a HW here.Pay atention to the fact that odds are set higher only due to the fact that it's a lower div.If it was in Seria A they would be about 1.6 for a HW>Even though everything points to a comfortable HW here you might want to be careful with betting big money on this game because Pontedera is not a team with winning mentality and they could always mess up things.Anyway my bet would be a HW @ 1.9 with bet365.GL! 2:1

Re: Italy lower div Ascoli-Grosseto Another one on my shortlist is the game between Ascoli-Grosseto.This bet actually is more about pure value than probability.Ascoli are number 1 candidate for going up while Grosseto are triyng to keep up with them.Grosseto started the season with the ambition of getting promoted but they are underperforming for now and will hope for a change at the winter break.Ascoli were demolished by Casertana in the Copa Italy but they rotated the squad in order to stay fresh for today's game.AS you can figure they have a short on players and have to stay focused just on a single competition.They have scored 10 in 4 games and Grosseto look dommed if they don't show their ''A'' game today.Grosseto are scoring well for now but their defence looks vulnerable at moments.They were well exposed by Spal,concedeing 3,Libertas(2),Pontedera(2).Today against Ascoli's deadly attack i cannot see them concedeing less than twice and while i expect to see a HW here i think Grosseto have every chance to hit back at least by scoring 1.I believe the odds for over 2.5 and under 2.5 should be set in the opposite direction and i am happy to be on over 2.5 @ 2.25 with bet365. 1:1.

Re: Italy lower div I can see two potential draws for today and will place small stakes on them are the games between Messina-Catanzaro(3.20 with bet365) and Casertano-Foggia(3.40).I won't be getting into too many details and will just say that these 4 teams are equal on so many levels.They have similar ambitions(midtable),similar game style,similar mentality and are on similar form and table position.I just cannot separate them.Of course most probably 1 of those games(if not both of them) won't end in a draw but i am willing to place bet on them as I see the draw being the most appropriate outcome.More than that Casertano and Foggia have ended level in all of their 3 mutual meetings in the past year.

Pontedera-Forli The team of Pontedera started the season with the thought that they will fight for a spot in the midtable.They must be high flying now after such a great start to the campaign.Most of their tough games are behind their back.They drew away to Pistoiese last round and before that they beat Groseto and gave a hard time to the best side in the division Askoli who were forced to fight for their lives in the last 20 minutes of their home game.I think their priority has changed due to their good performance so far from finishing midtable to finishing in top 5.They must be aiming in something higher because it is obvious that the team is doing well.They are one of the fewest teams who are still undefeated at home and the fact that their schedule hasnt been kind to them makes their home record even more impressive.Grassi seems to be on fire scoring plenty of late.On the other hand we have Forli who are a typical example of an Italian lower div team.Relying only on its home games,they lost consecutively from Ascoli(4:0),Prato(3:1) on the road.They are actually the weakest visiting side in the league concedeing 16 in 6 games and those games were against a midtable opponents except Ascoli of course.Last round they defeated Spal only by 1 goal which is not much of an accomplishment.Bet365 offers generous odds of 1.9 for a HW here.Pay atention to the fact that odds are set higher only due to the fact that it's a lower div.If it was in Seria A they would be about 1.6 for a HW>Even though everything points to a comfortable HW here you might want to be careful with betting big money on this game because Pontedera is not a team with winning mentality and they could always mess up things.Anyway my bet would be a HW @ 1.9 with bet365.GL! 2:1

Re: Italy lower div Not a bad day for me yesterday but i hope for even better today. Real Vicenza-Torres Vicenza had a good start to the season but they started to lose speed in the last few games.I doubt they can keep up with the tempo and sooner rather than later they might drop to 7-10 place where they belong to.In the last round Arezzo surprised them by scoring 2 without Vicenza hitting back.I hope it was a wake up call for them which might up their performance again.They are actually a nice team to watch always attacking but hardly score more than 2 even against the weakest sides.Their forwarders just have a very low rate of created chances and goals scored.Vicenza are one of the few teams who are still to lose a game at home and i cannot see how it's gonna happen today.It's true that Torres play extremely cautious and tight and most often just a single goal separates them and the opposition and i think that is what's gonna happen today.Vicenza even though are not in their best form i think will be able to score 1 more than the visitors which could make the difference.Torres have scored just 1 in their last 5 games which points to the good defence line they depend on.It should be mentioned that they held to a 0:0 draw away to Bassano where most of the teams were roughly crushed.I will be on the HW here even though i have my doubts if they can break Torres down.HW @ 1.825 with bet365 3:3

Re: Italy lower div FeralpiSalo-Pro Patria FeralipiSalo are in the form of their lives winning 5 of their last 7 matches slowly building their confidence.They have very balanced team in which every player could score goals.They usually use a cautious approach to the games at home but today would be different.They face the only team in this group who you can always depend on to score-Pro Patria.They are not a typical Italian team.They look more like an UK side.They run all over the pitch,pressing the opponents in their own half.Sometimes they get the job done and sometimes they leave open spaces which are used by their opponents but the final results is always the same-goals.This game looks like BTTS-Yes from wherever i look at it.The home team need to win in order to keep their red hot form while Pro Patria will attack from the very beginning no matter what.There have been 20 goals in their last 5 games which is 4 goals per game. which i think is a gift. 0:0 :eyes

Re: Italy lower div Gubbio-San Marino Nothing much to say here.I shared my opinion for them a several posts above when they travelled to visit Savona(16th).Svona demolished them by 4:1 and the situation about San Marino looks tragic.Gubbio are on form at the momemnt despite the difficult start of the campaign.They are solid at home and i fully expec them to deliver well today.They are healthy scorers of late with 14 scored in their last 5 (about 3 per game) which is exactly what they need against a team like San Marino-no defending just attacking.HW @ 1.66 with bet365. 2:0 :ok

Re: Italy lower div I discover this thread just now, here my bet for the weekend @2.2 now, 2.3 yesterday from planet win for Novara to win at Monza against Giana, this is my bet for the weekend Novara a level above Giana, is the time for them to start to win away Novara is the clear favourite to win Group A, and now they need to win this kind of match Still in group A, Monza at odd 2 against awful Pordenone, Players of Monza are still playing with full strenght, so after defeat at home against Alessandria this is a good opportunity to take 3 points Alessandria should win, against Feralpi poor outside, and with Pinardi and Bracaleti banned @1.9 yesterday will be a dream sunday In Gropu B something on Ascoli -0.25 from Sbo and Dafa Carrarese good team, with a lot of draw but last match at home against Reggiana show some physical problems and Ascoli outside really strenght can win this one, Reggiana I think will win against Savona, but I will wait live odd around 1.8 really poor, same idea for Pontedera For Goup C a lot of intersting match, for the moment something on Lamezia at home against Barletta, Barletta really poor, 1.98 good odd I think also Salernitana and Savoia can win at home, but it's a really hot local derby so I prefer await live I try as combo bet my combo for this week is Alessandria X Benevento X Grosseto @5.27

Re: Italy lower div I fully share your optimism about away win for Novara.They are no doubt the ebst team there and i expect them to dominate the league after the winter break.Their away record haven't been impressive so far but they are doing great at home and Giana is the perfect victim for them to transfer their good home record.AW @ bet365. 1:2 About Monza game.You should be very careful backing them no matter at home or away.They had already been defeated by one of the weakest side in the div-FeralpiSalo and they usually are crap on the road.After the crucial defeat at home last round which they should've won now their confidence must be low and i can smell a surprise here and Pordenone getting their 2nd win for the season.So my bet would be a riskier one.I will go for a HW @ 4 with bet365 again. 0:1 You are right Alessandria should have too much for FeralpiSalo this weekend.They are on fire and even though they were smashed by Como in midweek you can't blaim them for that.I heard that they had rotated the squad and played some youngesters in order to avoid the fatigue so no big deal.FeralpiSalo seem to have given hard time to Bassano who i rate very high so i am little bit scepitcal about this bet but i will go for a HW because it is very unusual to see an AW win at this lower level and especially from FeralpiSalo.HW @ 1.85 2:0 Nice to see another member tipping in this thread.GL!