** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Italy lower div

Re: Italy lower div One bet from me Bassano-Vicenza As i said above,i rate Bssano very high.They are one of the top candidates for getting promoted and even though i expect Novara to top the group,i will keep my fingers crossed to see Bassano doing that.Bassano are slowly improving their home form and builing a fortress out of it.There are only a few teams who can hope to get something from them and i don't think Vicenza are one of them.I tipped them to beat Torres who are awful and rarely score away from home but they put 3 past them which tells me that their defence must be a joke.If Torres can score 3 against them on the road,i am sure Bassano can net 1 more at home and given their ambitions for this season i definetly can't miss to bet on them.HW @ evens with bet365. 1:1 Bassano failed to deliver at home which proved their away form is better.

Re: Italy lower div L''Aquila-Pro Piacenza In normal circumstances this should be an easy home win.Aquila are trying to get promoted and their season is going ok for now.They have an easy task tomorrow when they welcome the worst team in the division who was beaten even by San Marino.Aquila matches are by tradition very close and very often just 1 goal separates both teams.They are fine at home winning half of their home games.Piacenza have scored just 2 goals on the road which is the worst record in the division.I think the home team can score 2-3 goals tomorrow even though they are not the team who destroys its opponents.HW @ 1.55 with bet365 0:1

Re: Italy lower div Ascoli to beat Santarcangelo is obviously in my shortlist for tomorrow too.Ascoli are winless in 3 but one of them was for the Cup which is not their priority.They are solid and have conceded just 8 in their 16 games so far losing just once.This looks like the perfect time for them to get back on the winning ways because they host Santarcangelo who won only against Piacenza(2:0) in their last 6 games.In fact,Santargancelo have scored just those 2 goals in their last 6 games.It is fair to mention that they are able to avoid being hard beaten(concedeing just 4 in 5).Ascoli are not in the form of their lives but they should have too much for their guests and i will be all over a HW tomorrow.HW @ 1.4 with bet365.I make it a perfect double together with Aquila HW which pays above evens. 2:0

Re: Italy lower div Alessandria Bassano today.Two teams who are looking for promotion.Both of them play attractive and attacking football and even though Bassano are my favourites i think they will have a hard time tonight.Alessandria are on form and have won 6 of their last 7 games losing only to Como.Bassano are on a decent run as expected and are one of the top candidates for getting a promotion.They lost to Renate last round and will be looking to take something from today.It won't be easy for sure because Alessandria are yet to lose at home.This occurs to be a derby due to the table position of both teams and i think if one of these two takes the lead,the game would open up a bit and we might see a few goals being scored.Whilst i expect a hard fought game from the outset i think it has every chance to finish level because both teams would rather won't lose it.Draw @ 3.25 would be my choice here. 0:0

Re: Italy lower div

Alessandria Bassano today.Two teams who are looking for promotion.Both of them play attractive and attacking football and even though Bassano are my favourites i think they will have a hard time tonight.Alessandria are on form and have won 6 of their last 7 games losing only to Como.Bassano are on a decent run as expected and are one of the top candidates for getting a promotion.They lost to Renate last round and will be looking to take something from today.It won't be easy for sure because Alessandria are yet to lose at home.This occurs to be a derby due to the table position of both teams and i think if one of these two takes the lead' date=the game would open up a bit and we might see a few goals being scored.Whilst i expect a hard fought game from the outset i think it has every chance to finish level because both teams would rather won't lose it.Draw @ 3.25 would be my choice here. 0:0
:nana

Re: Italy lower div Mantova-Albinoleffe This one should really be a close encounter.Both teams despreate for ponts and goals.At first glance Mantova seems to be the better one.They are at home and they have lost just 3 in a row.You can't blame them for losing to Novara on the road.On the other hand we have Albinoleffe who have lost their last 8 games.Their 7 goals in 17 games make this bet even stronger.The home team should see this one as a must win.The gap between these two sides is not that big and they should be careful though.I doubt they will go out attacking.If the first half ends 0:0 the hosts could go for it but they won't go crazy about attacking from the very first minute.Albinoleffe defence is not that bad.It's just the attackers don't do well at the minute and it happens so that 1 goal to concede is usually enough for them to lose the game.And whilst i am not fully confident on the HW here i will go for what i think is a safer option and it is on the goal market.Goal line-Under 2 looks tempting @ 1.8 with bet365 because i just can't see where the goals will come from. 2:1

Mantova-Albinoleffe This one should really be a close encounter.Both teams despreate for ponts and goals.At first glance Mantova seems to be the better one.They are at home and they have lost just 3 in a row.You can't blame them for losing to Novara on the road.On the other hand we have Albinoleffe who have lost their last 8 games.Their 7 goals in 17 games make this bet even stronger.The home team should see this one as a must win.The gap between these two sides is not that big and they should be careful though.I doubt they will go out attacking.If the first half ends 0:0 the hosts could go for it but they won't go crazy about attacking from the very first minute.Albinoleffe defence is not that bad.It's just the attackers don't do well at the minute and it happens so that 1 goal to concede is usually enough for them to lose the game.And whilst i am not fully confident on the HW here i will go for what i think is a safer option and it is on the goal market.Goal line-Under 2 looks tempting @ 1.8 with bet365 because i just can't see where the goals will come from.
You surely mean under 2.25 ;) I do agree with choice as both have major problems of scoring goals. But I tend to like HW here, checking the games these two played - lets take last three ones. Mantova had to play really strong opposittion and they did not show bad performance, got goal dissalowed in last round and were unlucky in Sudtirol match as guests scored from penalty and from one of rare chances. Novara is one level above them so loosing was no surprise at all. Albino faced only teams from bottom of the league and despite playing quite decently in 2/3 those matches, last game was disaster as they were taken apart from Lumezzane team. IMO you are correct when you say teams are probable on similar level, but Albino (at least how i saw it) has major problems with ups and downs during the match and opposittion needs 10 minutes of them is dissaray to crack them open. Odds are now on 1.85-1.90 for HW and that is too low. For me only live betting when line will be on -0.25 BTW - no major problems for either team in this match, Albino full, hostts miss one to suspension and one is doubtfull I like Ascoli today, but due derby match that one, again more "juice" needed to back them up, IMO -0.25 on 2.00+ should be good enough.

Re: Italy lower div I think good odds for Bologna, also if they have only two points of advantage on table on Avellino and with one win and two defeats in their last eight, guests are third for away performances, and hosts are not so brilliant lately with a balance of 0-3-2 in last 5 rounds and, only two wins in last 10 rounds Guests have also various players out: regular keeper Gomis, Ely (def. 13), Schiavon (mdif. 10), D'Angelo (mdif. 7). Only regular out for Bologna is Buchel (midf. 12 1g),so at my eyes all speaks for an away win here and the cover of draw is perfect Avellino-Bologna@ 2 odss 2,06

I think good odds for Bologna, also if they have only two points of advantage on table on Avellino and with one win and two defeats in their last eight, guests are third for away performances, and hosts are not so brilliant lately with a balance of 0-3-2 in last 5 rounds and, only two wins in last 10 rounds Guests have also various players out: regular keeper Gomis, Ely (def. 13), Schiavon (mdif. 10), D'Angelo (mdif. 7). Only regular out for Bologna is Buchel (midf. 12 1g),so at my eyes all speaks for an away win here and the cover of draw is perfect Avellino-Bologna@ 2 odss 2,06
Wrong thread,mate.Try in the Serie B one.

You surely mean under 2.25 ;) I do agree with choice as both have major problems of scoring goals. But I tend to like HW here, checking the games these two played - lets take last three ones. Mantova had to play really strong opposittion and they did not show bad performance, got goal dissalowed in last round and were unlucky in Sudtirol match as guests scored from penalty and from one of rare chances. Novara is one level above them so loosing was no surprise at all. Albino faced only teams from bottom of the league and despite playing quite decently in 2/3 those matches, last game was disaster as they were taken apart from Lumezzane team. IMO you are correct when you say teams are probable on similar level, but Albino (at least how i saw it) has major problems with ups and downs during the match and opposittion needs 10 minutes of them is dissaray to crack them open. Odds are now on 1.85-1.90 for HW and that is too low. For me only live betting when line will be on -0.25 BTW - no major problems for either team in this match, Albino full, hostts miss one to suspension and one is doubtfull I like Ascoli today, but due derby match that one, again more "juice" needed to back them up, IMO -0.25 on 2.00+ should be good enough.
Mantova's last 5-6 opponents were not that strong,excluding Novara of course who are the best team around and still they struggled to put a strong performance.I hate to bet ''against''a team and that's why i don't want to get involved with the home side because they are not that reliable and i should put my money against Albinoleffe who are weak.Mantova are not doing fine and obviously have some scoring goals issues + the pressure will be on because they are at home and after such a horrendous streak the crowd would expect them to get back on winning ways and they are not doing fine @ odds on so i think under 2 goals offers much more probability than a HW.Of course the game could end 2:0 which will void my bet and i will be sorry for not going with the HW but that's gambling after all.GL! Nice to see some movement it Italy lower divs though!

• 4 months later...

Re: Italy lower div It's been long time since i last posted here but here i am with what i think is a good bet for today.Bassano to beat Monza away from home @ 1.53 with bet365.Bassano remain the best away side around and are on the top of the league with just 2 rounds to go.They have no room for mistakes because Novara are 2 points behind them and have a very easy home game today.Bassano are red hot right now with just 1 defeat in the last couple of months but they still need to win in order to keep the distance between them and the 2nd placed Novara,because only the 1st team in the league gains an automatic promotion.Novara will face 2 weak opponents until the end of the season and i expect them to gain easy 6 points so Bassano are obligated to do the same.Monza are in the relegation zone and were doing fine before the defeat from Arezzo but the main problem for them remains scoring goals with just 3 in 5 games.They will have to deal with the abcense of a few defenders who are not regular starters but against the ''in need'' Bassano they will need everybody who can help them in some way.Bassano are one of the tightiest teams in the div.and given how good they are away from home and the need of points i think they should not have too much trouble here.It's true that they will be without the service of Bizzotto(Important defender) but the gap in the class is really big and Monza are heading towards another defeat which will see them relegated.GL! P.S Bet365 have limited the betting options for this game but if they were offering odds above evens for -1AH i would've taken it 0;0

Re: Italy lower div Novara-Arezzo Novara\Novara HT-FT @ 1.61 with bet365 0:0\1:0 Novara are 2nd place with just 2 points shorter than the league leaders and must win the game if they are to gain auto promotion.They will have an easy task today at home to Arezzo who are without a couple of key players-Benassi(first choice GK) and Montini(f).Novara should be really fired up for today after an unexpected failure at Pordenone last week.Novara are phenomenal at home,concedeing just 8 goals and as i tipped about 7 months ago i expect them to top the league but i really hope that Bassano won't make a mistake today.Anyhow,Novara will win this game easily and i have no doubts about that.Garufo and Buzzegoli(d) are out but they won't be needed because Novara will be on the front foot,scoring goals.Arezzo are in the middle of the table,playing for nothing.The reversed fixutre ended in a dull 0:0 but i really expect an easy HW with Novara scoring 2-3 goals.Bookies are no fools and have set the odds right but still i think there is still value in the HT\FT win.Gl!